Allmost 2 weeks have passed...
We faced a new area including:
- Interesting monsters
- New dungeon
- New gear system
- New upgrading system
- All new downgrading system
I mean finally we can play Yu-Gi-Oh in tera. How sick is that?
But in the end, you play a game because it's fun and you havin a good time. TIME!
It took allmost 2 weeks...yea...to realize that I don't wanna play this game any more...
let's say: not the way it's meant to be played at the moment.
Your daily rotation looks like the following:
- Doing your standard stuff like GG, Crafting, Feeding your Tamagotchi whatever
- Blowing your points for the new instance (Yea "new" 100+ clears within 2 weeks omegalul)
- Farming open world bosses which is the only usefull way to get repairmats and feedstock
- Farming Random mobs for Yu-Gi-Oh Cards
- Swipe your credit card
- Camp auctioneer and trading chat for gear
- Will not garantee that you get anything
Yes of course,
Atmorph tries his best to help us and we allrady got some changes
20 channels on exodar won't help in the long run because it's way to time-consuming. TIME.! Won't protect from failing 1000 times as well.
- Lowered entry costs to dungeon only will role the dice more often but will not give any sort of badluck protection
Card drop from open world, even with 50% event is still a joke. Spent 4 hours to grind 4 green cards. TIME!
Dailys are not worth doing because of high material costs and time consumption. TIME!
Oh and just to give you guys an impression on how bad the situation as a heal is:
- 3/4 of your gear is also usefull for 2 other classes (because you normally dont run double heal)
- 1/2 of the gear droping is waste and can be dissmantled immediatly or sold to an idiot (noone needs physical cloth)
- 9/10 drops are not even cloth
- 9/10 runs wont drop anything
After 100+ runs I was lucky to get shoes with crap stats and weapon for a twink (of course crap stats)
Have fun with content