Possibility of having several pages for Eps

• I thing it will be a good idea to have more than one pages for EPs, like the gliphs, this allows you to configure the Eps for Dps, for tank, or other different configuration, and not to reset every time. I am a healer so it will be usefull to have one page for going support, other for dps, other for pvp, etc..

¿What do you think about?

• also add nametags to glyph pages. not much effort but helps a lot.

Also different EP pages would be great, so we can try on different sets + pvp/pve

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• to be honest, this one should have been a no-brainer when developing..

you wish, when the game released you needed to go to a major city and pay some gold every time you wanted to reset your glyphs... no changes on the fly, no glyph sets, you had to reset at certain NPCs if you wanted to change your glyph setup

tera heal calculator
    no longer supported, feel free to fork

beta veteran, ragequit august 2015
    9 max lvl chars on EU, 2 on NA

• you wish, when the game released you needed to go to a major city and pay some gold every time you wanted to reset your glyphs... no changes on the fly, no glyph sets, you had to reset at certain NPCs if you wanted to change your glyph setup

I am fully aware of the system being setup that way. which in no way has to mean we gotta keep stuff this way, especially since they changed said system in the first place to not require you to buy the stones (or even skills from npc)

+1 for Multiple Talent Pages

• it should have been implement by design anyway

not having the aibltiy to hold multipe setups pidgeonholes ppl into a role evne mroe so if their class acually benefits a lot ffrom EP support, therefore points are limited ot spread

• it should have been implement by design anyway

not having the aibltiy to hold multipe setups pidgeonholes ppl into a role evne mroe so if their class acually benefits a lot ffrom EP support, therefore points are limited ot spread

At least let have 2 pages, and allow you to buy more pages with TT or what else, I just asking for 1 more page for EPs