The leveling event frustrates returning players with legacy gear

• well i recently returned to the game with quest gear from last december, all fm+0, only to find fresh 65 players can have fm+9 upon reaching level 65, but for me fm+0 to +9 is so much grinding that i guess it would save more time if i level a completely new char from fresh now considering the enchantment mats and item exp needed, but thats frustrating af, so i have to either stop playing and wait for next event to catch up or just leave the game, to attract new players i could relate to that but why the f act to the detriment of old players?

The post was edited 1 time, last by wujcnt ().

• it may not be quest gear but rather normally enchanted gear, anyway the event is terrible for returning players if im not missng anything

The post was edited 1 time, last by wujcnt ().

• You know you can create a reaper, lvl it fast to 65 and give the enchantment scrolls to you ol'main char via your bank? Then your main will be +9 and all is good :)

• You know you can create a reaper, lvl it fast to 65 and give the enchantment scrolls to you ol'main char via your bank? Then your main will be +9 and all is good :)

well you need free character slot or low level char to do that, otherwise you have to wait for 24 hours which is the case for me and i decided to just stop playing

• You have full character screen and yet you complain about a little bit of grind to get gear which is cheaper now and even the chance for it was boosted.

You can even push lvl 65 in few hours with curent exp boosts.

*Edited by ~Zancara / Spam.

• Making a lvl 65 char literally takes 4 hours now, with full +9 FM.

If you're a returning player, and you can't afford a character slot, or at least make a new character instead of one of your older one, I'm not sure what kind of returning player you are.

DarKNovA on Mystel

Darknovamoon - Zerk 459

Brightnovamoon - Zerk 451

Darknovafer - Reaper 450
    Darknovael - Reaper 445
    Darknovasun - Slayer 455
    Darknovako - Warrior 452

Brightnovako - Warrior 445

Darknovangel - Mystic 441

Darknovaurora - Priest 441

Dark.Nova - Ninja 450
    Darknova - Brawler 454
    Darknovafist - Brawler 441

Darknovastar - Sorceress 450

Darknovapie - Sorceress 442
    Darknovamark - Archer 450
    Darknovasteel - Lancer 441
    Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie 442

• If you have all those stuff, how about you buy a character slot?

It's worth it I swear.

DarKNovA on Mystel

Darknovamoon - Zerk 459

Brightnovamoon - Zerk 451

Darknovafer - Reaper 450
    Darknovael - Reaper 445
    Darknovasun - Slayer 455
    Darknovako - Warrior 452

Brightnovako - Warrior 445

Darknovangel - Mystic 441

Darknovaurora - Priest 441

Dark.Nova - Ninja 450