Thanks Tera Team and Gameforge

• Well in the last 7 years i did play Tera and other games published by Gameforge I remember 5 years ago i started Some movement with the word Over in it i had nothing but hate toward Gameforge Back then , after that i quit the game for years then i reinstalled the game about 3 months ago made a new char started all over again game was kind of the same but what changed was Gameforge and How it Treats its Players i don't know if this is a trap or something but one thing for sure Gameforge Tera did improve Thanks .

PS Sorry For My Bad English

• I'm cautiously optimistic about Gameforge, they sometimes do nice things and events.

And stuff like the server merge certainly helped.

DarKNovA on Mystel

Darknovamoon - Zerk 459

Brightnovamoon - Zerk 451

Darknovafer - Reaper 450
    Darknovael - Reaper 445
    Darknovasun - Slayer 455
    Darknovako - Warrior 452

Brightnovako - Warrior 445

Darknovangel - Mystic 441

Darknovaurora - Priest 441

Dark.Nova - Ninja 450
    Darknova - Brawler 454
    Darknovafist - Brawler 441

Darknovastar - Sorceress 450

Darknovapie - Sorceress 442
    Darknovamark - Archer 450
    Darknovasteel - Lancer 441
    Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie 442

• Sometimes they do good events doesnt mean they are doing okish in Tera.They made everything worst than before and little good updates makes you happy.Thats all i can say.

Its like,you have a 20 piece of chocolate,cant stop eating and having fun.Then 1 guy comes and take everything you have.When u start crying he gives u 1 piece of chocolate.The reality is u already lost your chocolate and learning how to be happy with 1 piece when the guy have a chance to give 10-20 pieces back.

Hope u get whay i mean.