Lack of Aged / normal Elinu tears.

• Hello,

this shouldnt be any cry thread.

But dear Gameforge (or TERA EU devs) is somehow possible to make any event just for crafting points or these tears?
    Because past few weeks or months we have pretty nice lack of these consumables.

Not sure if someone else noticed this, but hey.

• They are in high demand especially now, you have to stock them over long period of time. I've had good amount of them until now I need them for enchant event.

• All they have to do is make the current cancer leveling easier and faster (65-70), that would solve the issue, at least for me, I'm just unable to play my alts since the LV70 patch, just no time, not even for my main(s)!

• All they have to do is make the current cancer leveling easier and faster (65-70), that would solve the issue, at least for me, I'm just unable to play my alts since the LV70 patch, just no time, not even for my main(s)!

There was a leveling event literally last week? I myself brought two alts 65 to 70 and some people did with more too

• Aaaaaand back to the source again, we are, fact IS, as many before me have already stated, events DO NOT solve any issue, they are there only to shut the community up for a while, wake up ^^

• TBH i don't think aged elinu/ elinu's are a problem, also the prices of them has been stable in broker since along time now, its not a good idea to ruin them, but its a good idea to lower artisan kit's prices, as its the main gold draining in crafting.

• Aye, events for crafting too GF??!

Faster (YES!! even faster crafting (( darics, saphires and siglos take AGES even with TC)), cheaper artisan kits sometimes would be awesome too, also, you could make it possible to get "Master" rank easier as well sometimes, ATM, you either "waste" time on gathering or buy materials to get the rank master, "whoops, no one wasted their precious time, broker is empty!!", Right! Go waste your time dude, go gather stuff! Challenge accepted?

NO! :p

• you could make it possible to get "Master" rank easier as well sometimes, ATM, you either "waste" time on gathering or buy materials to get the rank master

Getting Master rank isn't supposed to be easy. It is already easy enough.

I would rather have a higher crit chance event, reduced PP event or indeed reduced kit cost event.

• the only thing needed to fix Aged Tear supply is a Vg event that last more thna a couple of days

tho having it for too long will cause the prices for those items ot tank, which isnt ideal either since ppl can also make decent gold from their Vg using them.