(Not)Complain Thread

• Hello

I did want to create a thread in this forum that wasn't a complain thread for once.

Thanks for the upcoming enchanting gear event

(https://en.tera.gameforge.com/…nt-enchanting-upgrading-4)

Granted with the upcoming patch gearing up to stormcry+7-ish will be a lot easier so it's kinda late and stuff but whatever...good event

:*

Gameforge making a good event:

845Yh7v1e0WfNfiYF2-utsegVh4yeFbrEjFELbrD-JWYfsrwPwE3U0A0Nf3s8S9FXlik75HSEAKUs1R8giZSQG8eQ4TPvYPvsB4IZoHhH2h-4azYaXAKC2M-OtRmS9P6SkNIMlHzBLgLASRzxHqPwHsuaHVMMjlHTIQRXfZKSSxPMe5AWkcHORFrXBOIy-tSkJiqErfq4ZTnEA4-g-Pilhgm8WymwM_YR9cOXPSGf58JJn4rS0Vss8ivkX0Ol-NM0elzGUrAu_IjFGV_xyA-W_WSXOjNL3YDveMMeW4ypCiEWotP_01GsE-5E6Sx3IRXbm-MgvmeopX-jVxqiG7vADx4HZxpCavFpV2FzHhX2K1mz-a1q4e2lcoWEyzQgZ8vx4BxtvJA3LhNR8AO8SPf_0ZdWz1d_ec1WpMyFWpMryiTaY5ti8uULj4mKvzM9HpDAaZZpQ8iMbOi4AzO30dFaaODZgwJgepCPbkQhS7UvamQxHLwEGTdEl1hpJk4b3ioXt6Re1aGWDiCyq8sF8t2E9FKC0WNODthupBX45sxtuqCmdy3RE_KDFIH5CCFPSJZ2GvSAGROgcIm9IK9XUvKG_ishDXEY_jxnORxWiyf8392GdU1nu0FLs4a0JcepJIJq-3Bi7igHQN3pOMRpvR3_h9hvz9wzahOlDe474FJnz262p8Ta2yY0H0GMMHWxNJtKorM0ZVBefGWbb8hWE56ZX7yKOfEFXIumrHLKBy_u8omWv8w2w=w474-h198-no

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Doesn't new gear hit us soon?

If so, I wouldn't waste anything on the current gear to upgrade it any further since it'll be useless (?) anyway, as I heard jewellery stays, so for that I'll gladly waste both my gold and my mats as well ;)

• Doesn't new gear hit us soon?

If so, I wouldn't waste anything on the current gear to upgrade it any further since it'll be useless (?) anyway, as I heard jewellery stays, so for that I'll gladly waste both my gold and my mats as well

It will not be useless at all HO+3 will be equal to the new legendary gear +10 so it is usefull to up your gear .
    And the new patch coming to KR will have BIS gear that needs HO+Legendary items to make .
    ( not sure if true ) HO will keep the static stats and will not be affected by Physical & Magical stats so it will be easyer to farm stuff until we know how P&M stat lines work on gear vs bosses .

• Heroic Oath should build into something, it was hinted in a later post.

Anyways, when congratulations are due (if no typo and/or event did not trigger), this is a nice change from what we were used to, awesome job!