Add Plate and Particle box to the Champions Skyring Vanguard reward!

• Hello,

as in headline pls add 1+1 Plate+Particle boxes as VG quest reward.

14player battleground Shore Hold is rarely active lately and there is no other PvP battleground with Plate box source.

Champions Skyring need only 6 players. Its both equalized and normal gear so the reward fits the content.

You dont need to be afraid of ppl "farming" crazy number of materials coz you cant have more than 16 VG rewards per day.

Its the same ammount of boxes as you get in 4 Shore Hold/CS wins. Nothing big.

Its a small but very needed help to our PvP community. Queing for battleground for hours is not fun. Finding 6 players is easier than 14.

Pls support us!:thumbup::hail:

• *Edited by ~Zancara / Spam.

Hello everyone,

we understand that many of you are frustrated by this situation and want this change to happen, but there are no plans to change the current settings of the server.

• Thank you tommy for your usefull feedback. Cause our new CM threea isnt even forwarding (at least Athena looked like she try to change something) i quote threea answer to all our feedbacks here again. So hopefully we dont forget gameforge doesnt give a shit to his community

Hello everyone,

we understand that many of you are frustrated by this situation and want this change to happen, but there are no plans to change the current settings of the server.

Good thing is that there is no typo in this quote :) So we can be absolutely sure :thumbsup:

• Could not agree more with this.

Skyring is still the only battleground fully focused around competitive PvP.

There are plenty of players willing to queue for it but the rewards are a complete joke.

• Where is my "forwarded to the team" msg hello?

Well, few weeks ago i said threa (or what his name is) didnt even forward, at least Athena tried to let it look like the CM are interested in the community. The reason was a one week ban by the soulless robots following the system.

If you think community support cant become worse, there come new CM and reduce the already low level of support to zero

• Dont know why you want an answer from a "copy&paste avatar". This is clearly a shared "forum account" for gameforge employees to post "typo-free" news.

My role is to be the connecting line between you-the community- and the internal TERA Product team, always forwarding your suggestions, thoughts, worries or any game issues that you report in our platforms (unfortunately those can happen too sometimes (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ) and providing information back to you about upcoming changes and updates in the game.

Since years i cant see a "connecting line" to the TERA-Team. There is nobody to take part in the

discussion´s on this Board from the site of Gameforge.

Also no sign on taking feedback seriously.

There is so much good feedback for BHS and GF..

But the state of tera shows that the is another focus than a happy player base.

It doesnt matter whos fault it is ... GF´s or BHS´s ... If its BHS´s fault ... why do business with such a crappy company ? You gain money from it so your also at fault...

So grow some .. And pressure BHS more!!! If you cant/wont do that ... dont play the "poor publisher" card.

I dont know why Tera have "CMs" .. probably because every game/forum/company have something like this ..