Class Changer Request In-Game

• I want to ask the Community about this idea and i want your support.
    The idea is going to be about Class changer and i asked a lot of players and they want it and they liked it we can do it in 2 ways, the first way is an item that we can buy from the store then we change our class by ourselves. the second idea can be that we buy 1 item from the store and then we contact the support to do it we will request the class that we want such as example my gunner is level 70 and my item level is 457 so i will ask them to change it to Berserker if that hard then we can do it with this way we will keep 1 free character slot then they will just make a character and they will make it level 70 and make the item level = my gunner (they will put a Berserker full set even if the gear rolls were all wrong we can change them) and for the appearance they can put 1 appearance changer and we can do it ourselves the price can +2000 TT and the item should be tradable please note that starting new class from level 1 will take a lot of time for leveling gearing up and the fails while enchanting so in my opinion even 3000TT can be a fair price if you have full heroic and at least 457 that is = at least 3-6m to reach +a lot of time ,i know a lot of friends and a lot of players that want to change their class but they know it requires a lot of time to do ,also we can also do this idea as well like class changer (Gear Tier) > (frostmetal) that is cheaper, stormcry (more expensive, (heroic) even more expensive , this can work as well and pleas if you have any idea or anything to add please write it and i hope that you support me in this topic maybe the topic was asked long ago but this time with the Community we can make it happen together

:elin39:<3 :elin40:

• Omg yes!! Im busy irl and i cant find so much time no more but id be happy to reroll or try another class, but im stuck where i am because i am not going to grind so much no more. This is op idea!!

• class change is good idea since you can't get max level in short of time especially for those people who aren't playing much often , but look at the changes you will have to make -> gear ( from leather to cloth or other type of gear + on that the stats + etching maybe ) - normal+apex+advanced skills especially the maxed skills - and the most important thing is you should know that there are some classes are locked with some races. imagine a class like warrior-sorcerer-lancer-zeker etc with different race want to change to another class like ninja or reaper. i don't know how they will develop this thing to make it work unless if they gonna make this item works only for some classes.

• You frikin short sighted nitwits!

This idea will destroy this already dying game. Period.

I´m not gonna write the wall of text why but please for Veliks sake get this out of your heads...:elin15:

Oh wow it is not like it is going to be 50k gold or 100tt xD it is will be expensive that is only few players will do it because use your brain for once just here if you are already 461 item level and you want to change your class you have to start again and that is will take a lot of time and if you have a real life which means you do not have enough time to grind again.

• Well I know players who could have had switched few times per week even for 1000TT.

Its pointless to explain the highly probable hidden consequences to you but look at this simple example:

A random guy buys Class change for 1000TT and after some time he finds out that he wants to go back to his original class. Lets say he cannot afford another 1k of TT and support wont help him coz ToS.

What will such a player do? Yes you guess it right. He will quit the game for good!

Luckily, ignorant GF wont even bother reading your suggestion so we r good here. I hope.

• A random guy buys Class change for 1000TT and after some time he finds out that he wants to go back to his original class. Lets say he cannot afford another 1k of TT and support wont help him coz ToS.

The same thing can happen with literally every purchase. I don't see why this should be a valid arguments against class changers.

• The same thing can happen with literally every purchase. I don't see why this should be a valid arguments against class changers.

Because when you fail to enchant your gear with p2w it wont stop you from playing but being stuck with the class you dont want to play mostlikely will?