Level 67 skill optimization

• Hello, upon reaching level 67 with the event (i'm a casual player), which improvement is the best for pve?

I have 2 options for my class Gunner:

-reduce endurance by 3% stacks 3 times ( what i understand from this is that i lower the bosses defences by 3% but i may be wrong so the entire party will do a little bit more damage) or

-increase damage of burst fire by 20% but increases willpower cost per shot by 5 ( only i benefit from the bonus )

Thank you!

Le: I guess i'm gonna be selfish then and get the burst fire one, thanks !

• If it is like the one of sorcerers, the endurance debuff does not stack with healer's one, so it's not as good as you can imagine (it might be good for solo or parties without healers, or even pvp maybe though)

• for straight up pve there really only one option

force: 20% more damage on burstfire for a Wp cost increase

the endurance shred one is most useful for soloing, since the shred does not stack with the healer's making it pointless in party play with proper healers

the damage reduction one is kinda niche but its pvp focused if anything(maybe there is oe situation where 30% damage reduction matters but its not common enough to warrant using this over a flat damage increase)

• Since this thread is opened I won't open another, since my lack of knowledge for me at least now it's a bug.

Gunner has the following stacking talents : force/extra force for burst fire. Is it intended for some crowd control spells to fully reset any number of stacks to 0?

I tested this today in Gossamer Vault, I had 20 seconds left on 24 stacks and I intentionally let the Helgrammite hit me with the inner/outer circle, I did not test on inner circle, but outer circle fully resets stacks on succesful hit.

Stacks only reset on this boss at the inner/outer circle, regular pushback when hit does not reset the stacks (glowing tail for example), this happens in multiple dungeons some boss skills fully reset the stacks if the mechanic is not avoided.

Is this intended to be this way? The way I see it for the entire duration of the stacks I should not lose them regardless of what happens (death being the only exception).

• Since this thread is opened I won't open another, since my lack of knowledge for me at least now it's a bug.

Gunner has the following stacking talents : force/extra force for burst fire. Is it intended for some crowd control spells to fully reset any number of stacks to 0?

I tested this today in Gossamer Vault, I had 20 seconds left on 24 stacks and I intentionally let the Helgrammite hit me with the inner/outer circle, I did not test on inner circle, but outer circle fully resets stacks on succesful hit.

Stacks only reset on this boss at the inner/outer circle, regular pushback when hit does not reset the stacks (glowing tail for example), this happens in multiple dungeons some boss skills fully reset the stacks if the mechanic is not avoided.

Is this intended to be this way? The way I see it for the entire duration of the stacks I should not lose them regardless of what happens (death being the only exception).

anything that knocks you down or somehow displaces you will cause force to immediately fade, this applies on any attack that causes you be pushed around.(FYI this is why DRCH 1st boss was a utter pain for gunner)

its a stupid mechanic(archer and sorc dont have ot deal with this crap on their talents) but that's just how it is, it encourages you thru punishement ot not get hit by those kind of attacks.

on the specific attack you mentioned the inner circles pushes you out(removing force) while the outer circles hurts, since getting hit causes you ot take both and die it doesnt matter.

• Teixas thank you again for the advice, in the future I hope to see the same change Bombardament did, when it used to cancel on mid cast and aplly cooldown without the skill hitting anything.

In response to the other two friends, how about you dodge this topic? Thank you!

• It was never a problem of cancelling a skill (by the players fault), but a skill being cancelled or put on colldown before it was completed by other crowd control spells.

Gunner had a lot of problems but they are slowly being fixed, if the cast for Bombardament was started and the player got hit by the slightest crowd control, not knocked down or stunned but some sort of attack that will slightly disrupt the animation, skill was canceled and put on cooldown and it's lengthy, this was fixed in a previous patch.

In the same way to lose stacks that have a set timer on them like a consumable should not run out early, imagine if you had to reuse comsumables each and every time you get hit by a mechanic or empowered attack.

About dodging, look back on Balder's Vengeance so much complain about it that for a long time now you can cancel it with a stun, command recall now nerfed.

The main issue is that PvP changes (and now PvP is dead and gone god bless) trashed some classes in the PvE where changes especially nerfs were not at all needed.

• [...]hit by the slightest crowd control, not knocked down or stunned but some sort of attack that will slightly disrupt the animation, skill was canceled and put on cooldown [...]

Archer ultimate has the same problem. (Atleast if you nearly finished casting, and than get stunned or smt else.)