Classic Thalers back?

• Nope, they werent removed on seren, only on the new fused server.

I went and check the other day as soon as i saw this post too, cause I still have some too, but they were still there.

I'd better use them soon, before they decide to remove them there too...

• Damn, they closed the other post about their mess concerning Classic Thalers so fast, couldn't even ask for any news.. Classic Gameforge eh? Tryna hide the poop under the carpet.

So, anyway, any news concerning some fix about informing players you were gonna remove the tokens 13 hours after they were removed already ?

Cheers,

not gonna let my 1090 Classic Thalers evaporate freely since 800 of them were equal to a permanent Ancient Mighty Drake.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Where are my 1'090 Classic Thalers ? Still waiting for Gameforge to fix their lack of communication:elin15:

• They just keep repeating themselves so don't even bother submitting a ticket about it, "you've been warned", they s*hit on people RL, they do not care if you 1; didn't see their warning, 2; if you was not able to play on that day before the patch to use them ^^

• There was no warning, they informed us about the Thalers removal 13h after the maintenance removing them was done.

4head

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Where are my 1'090 Classic Thalers ? Still waiting for Gameforge to fix their lack of communication:elin15:

• Would you believe there is a certain guy saying wonders of GameForge at NA forums but he doesnt shows here to defend the publisher he defend over there?

Why Cornish whiteknighting GF here as he does in other places... oh yea, because here he will be slapped by the reality.

This publisher has showed how to scam people every time and this thread is just one from thousands that we have here to show people the true face of these rufians.