FIX THE GVG SYSTEM IN MYSTEL & OUTLAW IN VO

• Imagine if a store stops selling pasta cause they are selling more rice, that is Gameforge.

Maybe your publisher needs a new Experts Team.

• Since all PVE players cry like hell and they even got their own cryfeedback area in forum, we wont forget that we PVP'ers cried first and still waiting for any gameforge feedback. Thank you for ignoring and silencing.

I just wrote it to push this thread.

Buff PVP gear compared with the new PVE legendary gear.

• Since all PVE players cry like hell and they even got their own cryfeedback area in forum, we wont forget that we PVP'ers cried first and still waiting for any gameforge feedback. Thank you for ignoring and silencing.

I just wrote it to push this thread.

Buff PVP gear compared with the new PVE legendary gear.

We cry like hell, because our system is even more shitty, than your pvp system. but I`m with you, fix pvp too

• We cry like hell, because our system is even more shitty, than your pvp system. but I`m with you, fix pvp too

how fun would it be if you farmed for this new yellow gear and in few months pvp patch comes out with better pvp gear for pve?

because that's what we got on pvp side, new pve gear is better for pvp defense than actual pvp defense gear

same with weapons but their mana is so sh*t nobody can use them

why would they make new dps, mid, defense gears just to ruin it with new pve update... what were they thinking

not to mention how it can take months to make +9 or still fail and be +6 just to replace it with +0 blue pve

fix this damn gear and re-introduce alliance and pk

• The main problem is, pvp player's dont need New content and gear every few months, but the developers bring us new gear, even pve gear like ssion told, what is stronger then our pvp gear, that forces us to do this shitty boring pve. I do gvhm since months to get my damn jewellery and cant even play pvp cause not enough time.

All what the pvp player's want are cool and fair battlegrounds and open world pvp, with gear where i can set my rolls to those i need for my playstyle.

I can mess with other players many years without new content, same gear, same skills, same rewards and still dont get bored of this. That is what BHS and Gameforge dont understand. But no, they bring pve gear what of course will be used by some ppl in pvp as well and dealing insane dmg with this. Just give the pve gear - 99% pvp defense and pvp attack.

AND GAMEFORGE START TO FIX THIS STUPID GVG BUG.

Just reroll pvp back on the patch of vm1/vm2 and let it be, tera pvp will be alife and wont die for years.

• Buschfunker +2013

vm1/vm2 pvp was the best era in tera history.Still i can say vm1 better than vm2 era.Alliance,fraywind and 3v3 more than enough.Also no need to bring 3 huge alliance zones.Make 1 alliance zone and let people kill each other without teleporting other zone.

Anyway dreams are nice :)

• Make 1 alliance zone and let people kill each other without teleporting other zone.

we did that in old cu map when it was open all week...

this new one kicks everyone out mid fight even if we wanted to keep going with our raids full of ppl who wanna pvp

sometimes after cu fights went on for multiple hours, was alot of fun

• @threea

can you stop being a bot that send a message each week for a maintenance and give us some serious answers ?

- Bring PK in VO . Yes or no ?

- Fix the Fking God damn GVG in Mystel . we'v been talking about this since almost a year yet you guys GIVE 0 fùck

- Open the CU map all the week 24/7 like the old CU so we can at least have some fights there and enjoy the game that you guys working hard to break

- give us the Acc enchanting mats in BC shop so we can at least have something to work on while doing pvp

AND Also

- we don't need the Retarded elin quest as a pvp even . & we will never ask about it ** SO HERE WHAT PVPERS WANT**

1) - enchanting event with a Highest success chance & Lower gold coast

2) - Buff the pvp vg Gold ( pve DG's 6K gold per 8 mn runs while pvpers suffer inside a CS 30mn match non stop fight for 2k gold ? )

2) - we all know that you have the power to make event like this and more ( RU Tera 250% loot buff ) so i believe you guys playing the Bot roll here

ps : dont make this thread die please .ty!

OXhVLif.gif
    ♠ Dropout Manager

• When are you going to understand they dont care for PvP? They dont care about PvE either and they are focusing on p2w things because this game is going to close soon enought. They wont give decent replies to issues because there is 0 interests to fix the game that is going to be discarded soon.

• Whatever you guys propose Gameforge has shown that they are not willing to make the game enjoyable to pvpers. Look at it in the most simple way, a game like tera with the best action combat and biggest pvp potential and they focused on the pve aspect of it. Last time tera was actually worth spending time on was when pk was all over val oryin on zawahide farm spots, cobala ore spot and the idyllic leaf spot in arx umbra. Yes it was frustrating getting kicked out of you spot but that usually sparked a gvg or at least a teamfight. Shit was good.. but thats it, WAS. Any "change" they make now is a band aid solution that barely lasts. Unless gameforge fundamentally changes the way they think and act don't get your hopes up, wait in line with the rest of us for a new mmo that might be worth playing.