Character names after merge

• What's going to happen to our character names after the merge?

By a complete coincidence all my character's names, alts included, are taken by level 1 characters on mystel. Are people on Mystel gonna get priority just because Killian gets merged into that server? That doesn't seem fair as Killian is an older server and people have potentially been playing much longer,

What are your thoughts on this?

By a complete coincidence all my character's names, alts included, are taken by level 1 characters on mystel. Are people on Mystel gonna get priority just because Killian gets merged into that server? That doesn't seem fair as Killian is an older server and people have potentially been playing much longer,

You may lose some names or even all of them. You should be worried even more about the cash shop stuff you may lose because if you have more characters between the two servers than you current character slot cap you will lose names, characters, resources farmed with them and cosmetics bought for them.

• Every merge I witnessed so far has prioritized the character with more playtime when it comes to getting the name. So if they didn't change that completely you have nothing to worry about

What Amberlyn said is basically right, but it really depends on the FAQ they announce like about 1 week before the merge. So far, there have been two scenarios:

- What Amberlyn said, total playtime on that character => a non-issue if the same name on another server is taken by a Lv1 character

- total playtime during the last 30 days => this CAN be an issue in your case, but it's highly unlikely. It also requires you to be active, unlike the 1st scenario.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 461 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv66 Archer | ILv 455 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• What Amberlyn said is basically right, but it really depends on the FAQ they announce like about 1 week before the merge. So far, there have been two scenarios:

- What Amberlyn said, total playtime on that character => a non-issue if the same name on another server is taken by a Lv1 character

- total playtime during the last 30 days => this CAN be an issue in your case, but it's highly unlikely. It also requires you to be active, unlike the 1st scenario.

who said its like 1 week (the faq)?

• Remember that they usually do a name purge too by renaming characters that didn't log for at least a year, and that probably happens before the merge actually happens to keep collisions to the minimum

• what about if I keep some charachter level 1 on mystel that have the same name of my level 65 charachters on killian? plus, I exceed the charachter slot 13th charachter, 12 slot: can I choose which one delete before I log in? or is better do it BEFORE? Sorry for my questions and my bad english :)

• who said its like 1 week (the faq)?

It's basically what's been in the past during server merges.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 461 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv66 Archer | ILv 455 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget