Current pvp situation

• Hello im Daddy from Mystel and since all the drama about what gonna happens after merge and a reply from a Community manager from Gameforge, I decide to make a constructive post about Current pvp situation and how can be solved.
    If u didnt saw what CM saids , i post his reply here:

threea wrote (Community Manage from Gameforge):

"Hello everyone!

Just to make things a bit more clear, there is only a limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA, a fact that lead to the decision of merging and turning into PvE."

- First of all, this is not a post to talk about why new server need be pvp or at least have a pvp channel like other regions.
    - If you are a pve player who never did pvp , please avoid this thread if u doesn't know how pvp works.

I don't really mind about Mystel still being a pve server , cause Merge already did a favor for those killian ppl but which class of CM are you?. You can't reply something like this " A limited amount of players are using pvp system", So if a liminited amount of ppl are doing pvp ur anwer its "Ok, lets kill pvp at all".

You should ask youself about Why Current pvp situation its bad", if u have an idea about how game works of course, if u don't know i can give u some ideas (Not gonna talk about things u can't change at all like Class balance , cause GF its just EU publisher) :

- A bad power hour calendar : I think this can have a different system like CS power hour being UP whole monday, Shore hold power hour being up Whole friday and keep rotating between these 2 Bg's, cause they are the "Most populars Bg's right now"

- Bad power hours reward : I remember when Bg's power hours were giving Diamonds/Emeralds or even Vision maker Mats. Should be nice get them again.

- Bad Bellicarium shop : Let be honest , this is one of the worse things ever , alot of useless things are here. Should be fine atleast ADD something to bellicarium cause right now points are useless.

- PVP Doesn't worth your time : One of the big reasons why u have a limit amount of ppl doing pvp, i can talk since gold amount till skill advance points.

- I should post this in previous point but its important , How you said pvp community its small cause severals points mentioned before but PVP community CAN'T get endgames mats like new jewerly doing pvp.

The only way to get them its getting a PVE gear and start farming or buying them from cash shop. So if u dont have a pve gear or enought money/gold u cant progress in this game.

Im sure Gameforge can do changes on the points mentioned before , like implement a new token from Bg's or change current loot from them.

Im one from those "limited amount of players that are actually using the PvP system of TERA" who got force to do PVE to progress in this game cause BHS and Gameforge never care about current pvp situation.

A pvp enchant even its not a solution , that's the lazy way and doesnt fix something.

Im not expecting something like you reading my whole post tbh , but i expect reads FROM OUR small pvp community and supporting this post to make you Wake up and see whats the real problem.

ps: kinda sure i forgot anothers points

ps2: Im sorry for my bad english lol
    ps3: If you are gonna start a drama about Gameforge or pve community, pls abstente of reply this post

• By saying there are limited pvp players so we gonna delete outlaw its like 'there are not many puppies left in shelter, although there are some, so we gonna kill them all so we can close the shelter' thinking. Reconsider your choices, think about others, not 'easiest way'.

• Its not a joke the only "competitive content" of TERA is dying because how GF has always been aligned with Proxy devs and their customers.

Any PvPer what hates most are hacks and GF never cared enought to make the game fair in the first place. Add to that here on these forums we have moderators that are active Proxy users and part of their active comunity.

PvP in any game can be considered dead when cheaters and hackers get the last word of what should be done and how should be done. No wonder why there are people from EU trying to reclute everyday players from NA on their forums, they need more $$$.

• Its not a joke the only "competitive content" of TERA is dying because how GF has always been aligned with Proxy devs and their customers.

Any PvPer what hates most are hacks and GF never cared enought to make the game fair in the first place. Add to that here on these forums we have moderators that are active Proxy users and part of their active comunity.

PvP in any game can be considered dead when cheaters and hackers get the last word of what should be done and how should be done. No wonder why there are people from EU trying to reclute everyday players from NA on their forums, they need more $$$.

Kinda sure proxy doesnt killed game , most of the players u see running around are proxy users and they are not abusing/hacking.
    Since Proxy its a thing GF cant do something againts this, Na region already tried to fight againts it and they lose around 60% of their player base for almost 2weeks. They did a communicate about proxy its allowed if you are not abusing or exploid things.

Anyway this is not a witch hunt thread, its a constructive one , so if u dont have a constructive opinion pls abstente avoid reply.