KILLIAN PVE server is this a joke?

• ....you mean there was something else other than PvE and Roleplaying?

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• killian pvp "pk" has been such a dead activity that any of my friends or guildies rather took merge over pk in current killian

but everyone ever thinks it would be great idea to allow pk to be opened and used in velika outskirts only

vo is only place where ppl equip their pvp gears. anything beyond vo is ganking vs no gear

oh and fix the gvg passive thing in mystel from years ago thx

• RIP true content

ohwait

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 461 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv66 Archer | ILv 455 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• It'd make no sense to merge Yurian and Seren, mate.

• Yurian and Seren should also be merged with Mystel and Killian into 1 big PvP server.

Lock new account registration for this server, give everyone equal gear and make a big battle royale out of it by deleting the accounts of people that got killed on one of their characters in the open world (including cities).

The last players alive wins nothing (besides fame) and TERA can be shut down.

TERA suffered enough from the koreans and from you Gameforge.

So make it happen.

• Your tears will salt the oceans!

Now you can't just kill a player over and over for killing a basilisk *and complimenting him/her with everything from leg size to wind resistance in heavy storms* when you were like 9/10 with the daily. What a loss, humanity will never recover.

I played on Mystel so I don't know this exactly, around the world bosses area was an open PvP area? If so I see why you cry, you now lost monopoly and can't just kill everyone to secure it for your guild.

I like this change a lot, you want to pvp? Duel, as much you want, it's free and available.

• Lost the last monopoly? Might as well disable duel, battlegrounds, civil unrest and guild vs guild. Useless dead content.

And bring back monkeydrome.

Restrict open world pve, put areas where pve is not allowed. Allow only one man dungeons as free and available and put jackpot hours for the 3-4 remaining dungeons, delete the rest.

Of course leveling up from 1 to 70 will have to be conducted just by killing warthogs.

Since we are talking about jokes here.

• WOW THANKS GAMEFORGE YOU RUINED TERA
    DO NOT MERGE WE NEED OUR PVP SERVER
    TY

A dead hamster is the best hamster.

• Merge was necessary. If it will not be as vast PVP community wants, too bad.

But , people asked for it. Wanted it. Now that it will happen, they cry again .

Ask constructive stuff: what about EP, what about char slots, what about partner (skills) , what about future PVP gameplay (if any) .. ?

• Reenable outlaw, first step to the future, bring low level outlaw back and enable pk on fishing zones. Or make a pk enabled fishing zone with slightly better rewards. Wouldn't mind if they increase chara slots. Keep the EP of the server where you got the max and include partner mats in the bellicarium shop.