Event of the sun

• Hopefully never uless it gets revamped with rewards that justify running it every day on alts

What do you mean last Year we got Infinity Mask Token. Most if not all player got their Infinity Mask from this Event which was BiS at this time.

Summer Event is the only Event which isn't destroyed yet.

Also we got 2018 Swimsuit. Actually new Swimsuit without swiping. It's something

• I finally want a dog and a car. Make it happen, Farm Festival, please!

Ultima | Lv69 Priest | ILv 459 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv66 Archer | ILv 455 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Oh yes Festival of Sun is so fun we need it back! I will cut my wrists if it doesn't return this summer.

I've never had SO much fun in TERA... running and flying up and down with 16 different characters for couple hours, most of which were level 58 reapers... tears of joy whenever I think of it.

Please bring it back, I'm wasting my time in Extreme Modes.

• I moved the Thread to a proper section.

Please share us more of your suggestion/Ideas here.

C8233-D81-3862-468-E-A5-B2-09315-AB7-A31-A.jpg
    ~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Pictures inspired by ToZ

• Oh yes Festival of Sun is so fun we need it back! I will cut my wrists if it doesn't return this summer.

I've never had SO much fun in TERA... running and flying up and down with 16 different characters for couple hours, most of which were level 58 reapers... tears of joy whenever I think of it.

Please bring it back, I'm wasting my time in Extreme Modes.

Atleast it was "rewarding".

I mean most people wouldn't even have a cdr mask last year because the usual drop rate were abysmal.

And tbh running and flying up and down 16 times a day or spam a stupid tarded dungeon everyday .. i see no difference.

btw if you don't want it ... then just ignore it? Nobody force you to do this.

• Considering the other options are farming dailies for 3% exp/40 scrolls or waiting half hour afk for a dungeon that you can run 2 times before finishing your coins (no TC), and considering the fact that excluding the first day it takes only 5 minutes x character, I would say it is munch appreciated.

You have a wide selection of rewards: utilities, costumes, upgrade materials, masks, 1.5 dragons, shapers, etc... So I don't really see what's the matter... It's grind, yes, but a non-rng rewarding one.

I hope we're going to get it soon and that they're going to put exp/skill exp scrolls for a reasonable amount of tokens in the shop.

• Sure, EM dungeons are a good event, I really enjoy Forsaken Island which I find fair between melees and range dps.

From my point of view, however, for the next EM dungeons incoming, our party having 3 melee dps, I guess that, when Forsaken Island will be removed we won't have EM dungeons to run anymore, so I'll greatly appreciate if we could have summer festival.

I don't like grind, but I hate even more the f.cking RNG in this game. In the past, this event used to give real good rewards, like infinity mask...

It would really be nice if we could have transcendance one this summer (that took me 240 GLSHM to have) and It will even be heaven if we could have Amplifiers 2 (still missing 2 for full set, and don't want to upgrade to new jewels with 10% chance to succeed with full XP, and not being abble to make Etchings in game anymore for new set anyway ).

So please, give us sun event with nice rewards.

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• My wish list for the sun token shop:

- Skill XP tomes

- Masks

- Etchings and etching materials

- EP and XP boosters, Kaia's Will / EP reset potion

- Costumes

Btw, any chance for an "Advanced skill reset potion"? I'd like to get back to points to be able to spend them again. We already have EP reset potion, would be good to have that one too ;)

PS: I hope the quests will be easy and spam-able, can be done in a few !

Make it worth to "waste" time on them please, even on more alts, make the rewards worth for it!