memeslash returned again?

• this morning, during the world boss ( that gives reward with the last hit), this monster had yet 10% of life ( so that's what a couple of players told me in pm) , a member from a toxic guild located in mystel , and with one hit killed the boss, from 10% to 0 with one hit. so, this is not the first time i have heard this kind of crap performed by members of the same guild . i remember that this crap was in the 2018 with the memeslash ( how to forget all the multiple crashes in the pvp gbam, or instant deaths of WHOLE party of 30 members, or heavy lags in that months). so dear gameforge, do you want to start and stop this shit, or want to continue sleeping and deleting posts of players that are sick and tired becuase their game experience is constantly ruined by these cheaters, a total shame, only good to play with cheats, losers in game and in real life. ?

• or so a couple of players told me in mp

There must be such a huge trust between this players to come right away on the forum talking about memeslash in 2019 :elin12:

I wish there was someone I could trust so blindly :elin33:

• and with one hit killed the boss, from 10% to 0

Ehm, how did you or the others see the HP percentage on those world bosses anyway? Those are NOT shown ingame. If you or the others see them that makes you cheaters as well and you lost to a bigger cheater ;)

• Ehm, how did you or the others see the HP percentage on those world bosses anyway? Those are NOT shown ingame. If you or the others see them that makes you cheaters as well and you lost to a bigger cheater ;)

what are you on about? someone ingame told him :elin20:

• oh well, my guildmates and friends in other guilds told me the same thing at the same time, after the world boss this morning..

so as usuals, i see unusefull comments, great community as usuals

and what i see, is a list of stupid and unusefull comments . you could avoid to do the brilliant with these ironic comments done by idiots that have fun to ruin the experience of other players.

i have exposed something i don't really like that's happening in these days, like that certain players of certain guild kill these bosses 1-2 times a day. of course, it's normal to read the same players killing the world bosses....

• so, explain how is it possible what i have written before about the same players kill world boss with 20 and more players, lucky, right?

or "maybe" they use so many cheats to mask their incapacity to play honest?

• what are you on about? someone ingame told him :elin20:

Read my post again and see those "or the others"

so, explain how is it possible what i have written before about the same players kill world boss with 20 and more players, lucky, right?

or "maybe" they use so many cheats to mask their incapacity to play honest?

He/They has/have better cheats than you or the others.

What comments do you expect if you show that you or your sources of this world boss kill say the boss dropped from 10% to 0% immediately? That makes you or the others cheaters as well.

• well, players pm me saying the same thing means i'm cheating? are you kidding? is it easier accusing me i'm a cheater while whole guilds cheat and ruin experience of people like me... this is funny. are you blind to deny that or are you in bad faith ?

the same fckng names kill bams but it's easier throwing shit on my back and ignoring how shitty has became this game, is it too much ask to have the same opportunity? no, it's better write

"He/They has/have better cheats than you or the others.

What comments do you expect if you show that you or your sources of this world boss kill say the boss dropped from 10% to 0% immediately? That makes you or the others cheaters as well."

"I think you should say your friends to tweak their cheats better, doesn't seem their HP bar is working properly"

great answers, congratulations!

i won't use this shit, i wanna play normally and have the same opportunity the game provides to all players,

why am i literally forced to don't do certain stuff because there are cheaters ruining sections of this game ( GVG, world bam)?

it seems it's "strange" a player who is sick and tired of the horrible drift the game has taken.

this game is a competition of who has the best cheat? no thanks, this is not how i intend playin online

• There are players who don't use HP Mod?

Nah it's just a "coincidence" that around 80% of all people at Field Boss have brooch and burst skill up if boss died recently lol.

Or people afking outside and join the fight 30 sec before boss dies.

Everything is just "coincidence".

Lol the only legit player in tera are the ones who installed the game and created a character on level 1 ... But im not even that sure anymore.

Guess what will happen when this Traverling merchant patch is here. People will just afk in the zone and open shop without even moving from town.

Seriously at this point i am not even mad at players anymore ... If BHS is so retarded that they still release easy exploitable content.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kraxler ().

• Litterally everything is exploitable in this game, from the guides of dungeons, botting, Teleporting, and the list goes on and on!......... so making a BAM without HP boss is high likely to be exploitable as well no wonders or surprises.

Great ENDGAME content.

• Agreed, its not even surprising that a ton of people abuse exploits considering how retarded the new stuff they added recently has been. Fishing? Exploitable. World Bams with Hidden HP which only rewards the person with last-hit? Exploitable. 40 Power Pet behind basically lottery rng? Exploitable. Old Whiskers Bug where you could skip making a second one (same system as reliques/halidoms)? Exploitable but sadly fixed. Putting PvP Gear into bank so you can enchant it without having to repair? Exploitable but sadly fixed aswell.

Sorry but they are basically asking for it - considering how much dumb shit they keep adding as "content".

DPS Tier-List (No Idea about LvL 70 Patch but just gonna guess)

Top-Tier: Reaper/Valkyrie
    Mid-Tier: Archer/Berserker/Sorc/Warrior
    Low-Tier: Slayer/Ninja/Gunner

Zerk tl;dr from Tobthekingx

• Agreed, its not even surprising that a ton of people abuse exploits considering how retarded the new stuff they added recently has been. Fishing? Exploitable. World Bams with Hidden HP which only rewards the person with last-hit? Exploitable. 40 Power Pet behind basically lottery rng? Exploitable. Old Whiskers Bug where you could skip making a second one (same system as reliques/halidoms)? Exploitable but sadly fixed. Putting PvP Gear into bank so you can enchant it without having to repair? Exploitable but sadly fixed aswell.

Sorry but they are basically asking for it - considering how much dumb shit they keep adding as "content".

dont forget Treasuremap exploit :^) (sadly fixed aswell)

everything from new dev team is exploitable~

OwO what is this... :'3