Why does pve gear don't get downgrade like pvp gear?

• Hello, acording to the last topic "MAKE BATTLEGROUNDS COST COINS AS WELL"

I'd like to ask why the pvp system is different and cost that much to get a single piece+9?

maybe this new gear is more about having luck (rng) or just being farming and get rewards like pve style of this game is offering us , however pvp gear if fails after+7 its going down, +8 has like 20%, and +9 10%?

Why does pve gear has the change to get more % after each attemp failed? and why does pvp gear has to became one level lower that it been before? and also the chance of the next attemp does not incress at all? why does players with 100 matches in shore hold have 3 pieces+9 and some players like Rokoju and me dont have +9 pieces after wasting around 2m gold or more and a lot of time inside SH?

i dont think this post will go further becouse Gameforge doesnt care at all about pvp players , if you show them that pvp exist maybe they will skip going to another games and stay here.

I will leave here the link to the last thread about "battlegrounds coins cost" which is just a madness

MAKE BATTLEGROUNDS COST COINS AS WELL

Best regards Reky!

• Well taking seriuosly the thread about pvp coins cost its even worse.Do you have any problem with my profile picture or i just need to set any anime picture to follow the rules in the forums?

• Well man 2 millions are nothing. People wasting +5 millions and still at the same point. Game forge/ Blue Hole should do one of 2 things:

1- increase chance of success + lower the cost because we fail too much we repair too much we go step back almost every try also make an exp level for gear increase with more fails which is not lost after failing.

(OR)

2- remove the negative enchanting (which make it the worst and just waste all our efforts) with increasing the costs of mats and golds on it.

So we can be sure that we are reaching a point, not just trying to farm and enchant and fail without taking in consideration any of efforts that we did.

• Well i agree with heroz somehow, not at all.
    I've read that athenea said the pvp gear wont be a free give away and if they set it like pve one that'd be free, i can understand booth points of view , but how about if they set the cost of upgrading realy high with even lower chance to get the next step but ERASE THE CHANCE to go back to the lower level..
    Just copying the pve system which I see totaly fair.

• Its simple.

- Pve players need way more time to get the mats. I would like to mention here learning the dungeons take some time too (weeks/months depend on persons) and till that you get nothing so you cant progress. Meanwhile pvp players can do new BGs from the start, dont need to learn anything, can do as solo and no adventure coin system added to pvp.

- Yes we get % correction but after 25+ fail on +3 you can count how much is it cost (both in time and mats/gold), but after all both system heavily rng dependent

• Its simple.

- Pve players need way more time to get the mats. I would like to mention here learning the dungeons take some time too (weeks/months depend on persons) and till that you get nothing so you cant progress. Meanwhile pvp players can do new BGs from the start, dont need to learn anything, can do as solo and no adventure coin system added to pvp.

- Yes we get % correction but after 25+ fail on +3 you can count how much is it cost (both in time and mats/gold), but after all both system heavily rng dependent

Well you think you will learn all clases skills and play pvp in 2 days? same as pve you need to get better with practice.

and if you do pvp like shore hold how many ammounts of gold or materials its given to you? ...800 gold? IF YOU WIN ofc

• Well you think you will learn all clases skills and play pvp in 2 days? same as pve you need to get better with practice.

and if you do pvp like shore hold how many ammounts of gold or materials its given to you? ...800 gold? IF YOU WIN ofc

Both system have the bad and good sides.

Imo until BH/Krafton only see money from it, nothing will change.

• Ofc we can do 'new bg' from the start if it only will to pop ^^ not many heals ques nowadays. You win 800g IF you win. + you have to have at least +6 pvp gear in order to not being oneshotted by ulting slayers.

'dont need to learn anything' well... Many people still dont know how to cc chain, peel etc, instead, as you said, they going yolo without any experience and attack random people, wishing to kill something. Reality is different. I am not even mentioning matchmaking system with unbalanced tank/dds.

The problem here is not pve/pvp unbalance. The problem is perspective.