MAKE BATTLEGROUNDS COST COINS AS WELL

• Battlegrounds are basically like instances where you join other players for a common objective. It is simply not fair that instances cost adventure coins, yet battlegrounds can be farmed endlessly without any cost, and they even reward skill xp points, meanwhile the only pve part of the game that rewards skill xp, as of now, is GV. My opinion is that they should cost coins too:

- CS should cost around 400 coins

- Shorehold should cost around 250 coins

- Gridiron 150 coins

- Skyring solo queue and team should cost 100 coins

- Kumas should cost 100 coins

The alternative: nerf the rewards.

• Completly agree, the pvp rewards should definitely be nerfed cuz they're way too strong right now!

Definitely no Kappa or Troll post. :elin40:

DPS Tier-List (No Idea about LvL 70 Patch but just gonna guess)

Top-Tier: Reaper/Valkyrie
    Mid-Tier: Archer/Berserker/Sorc/Warrior
    Low-Tier: Slayer/Ninja/Gunner

Zerk tl;dr from Tobthekingx

• Ok I agree, but in order to be even fairer as you suggested, I would add these things too:

• We remove enchantement correction on PvE Stuff, so each time you try and fail, it's like all your previous hard work was useless.

• We add durability on PvE stuff so you have to repair it if enchantment fails.

• We add decrease stuff posibility if enchantment fails.

• Half instances you do will reward nothing to simulate the fact that loosing in PvP battleground is rewarding nothing.

• PvP crystals and plates are not tradeable, so we do the same for PvE materials.

• We reduce all gold rewards for PvE rewards to give 2000golds maximum (=1000golds per instances with point .4).

Now it's fair.

PS: Sorry for my troll answer :< (but it's a troll post soooo... )

• Actually most of your points are completely invalid considering the ratio gold costs per enchantment/gold obtained per dungeon with the max limit of dungeons there is due to the low number of adventure coins.

Trying +3 weapon costs 95k just in raw gold + all the plates that together make up around 50-60k gold -> 150k gold just for 1 try, with a base chance of 14% and a correction of 1.5%, not to talk about the way higher price for +2 and +1 which require loads of diamonds too. The other mats are already untradeable so I'm not sure what you're talking about?_?:elin18:

Gathering the materials and the gold for 1 single try can take days, jsut to see it fail as much as your pvp gear. Meanwhile you people can simply keep going in battlegrounds, which reward quite a big deal of mats, making it fairly easier to gather enough materials for tries on your gear. This simply is not fair.

Get battlegrounds to consume adventure coins too, please

:elin1::elin2:

• Completely agree.

You can run dungeons and be unlucky and not win any rolls for the mats. Therefore waste coins on nothing.

Almost all enchanting mats are already not tradable except plates. Some aren’t even bankable.

Why can’t we run dungeons endlessly until we’re lucky and get all the mats we need? But pvp people can? Without spending a single coin?

PvP players should be limited to 3-5 battleground per day like pve people and then log out.

:elin18::elin18::elin18:

• Hem, don't forget you have correction on enchanting, while pvp gear success rate is fix? And if the comunity is non-existant like you say, why caring about BG's? not like we can use this gear to go in Bahaar right? Not like we can make golds through this also like you need to WIN to get any reward(we get ballicarium ye, but for the use we have about it...). Unlike dungeons, when disband happen rarely, so you get your rewards like 100% of the time. So stop having stupid ideas. I hope GF is smarter than you. And they for sure can't change shit, like they are only the publishers. Don't forget they have a contract, so they for sure can't take such decisions without nexon.

• better option, delete all battlegrounds it's not like they pop anyway, remove all PvP content.

While you're at it, remove all PvE content as well.

Oh while you're at that, remove this entire game too for once and for all.

• Yes please nerf it more, expecially enchantment chance, idk its abnormal people getting +9 so fast!!!

Jokes aside, wasted around 2m on one piece and i am still damaged +6. Still looking for kidney buyer kappa

• Yo mate, i wasted more then 3mio Gold + tons of plates and time (thousands of shore matches) to enchant just 1 shit pvp Item to +9, so please dude, if you have no clue what you talking about, stop talking.

With all this time i invest to my pvp gear i would geared all my alts with +3 heroic shit.

• @struthio,

did you even have played pvp? i don't think so due to your stupidity that i've just read. just explain me twice how CS gonna to cost 400 coins? for what , losing a game due to randoms like you in queue? and what even if i win? i will get not even the plates i will get the darics for the +6? and wow man, i will get 2k gold, Care!! i'm gonna to became rich in that way !!

i will let you know that i have more than 2k shore matches since the release of shore hold. in that moment i had 3m gold that i was holding due to pvp was worth in the past patch. Now I'AM FORCED TO DO PVE FOR GOLD TO ENCHANT MY GEAR!!

how about if i tell you that i only have 2 pieces+9?? after 2000 games in the OP WAY TO FIND GOLD for you??

are you seruis man? i think you should erase this post becouse it show how many iq do you have and how much do you speak about thinks that you dont even know how it's work

Regards Reky

• Look at all these b*tthurt PvP'ers crying over spending a measly 2-3 million gold and "tons of plates" to enchant one item :elin30::elin30::elin30:

"thousands of shore matches" :elin8:

while pve people will only be able to do new hard mode dungeon 3 times a day (WITH TC!!!!) and then NOTHING AT ALL

:elin17::elin18:

meanwhile you can spam your shore hold non-stop

without any entry system

without coin system

"3 million and tons of plates" :elin36:

make battle ground cost 150 - 250 coins when you win

that way you can't spam them for free as much as you want

imagine you could do dungeons as much as you want until you get all the materials you want

until you get all the diamonds you need

until you get all the plates you need

without entries or costs:elin7::elin7::elin7:

do pvp think you do 1 dungeon and you can enchant your SC/HO 10 times for 10% success increase per fail or something?? :elin8:

doesn't something sound strange here?:elin38:

• tomba , how about if you show me your pvp gear, then i will listen to your opinion

also spaming sh all day long , cool strory, take in mind that we have only 30 pvp players in this game. 200iq man.

• Hm, didnt you know that PvP is already limited with the VG quests?

Without the quests you get almost nothing... just 2 boxes for a lose and 4 boxes for a win. These boxes contain just 1-3 plates.. and if you're super lucky you get 10 or 100 plates. You'll need about 20-30 plates per try so you can imagine how many BG's you have to win to get A TRY on upgrading your weapon...

Instead of crying about PvP content, you could just play PvP all day long after you finished your dungeon runs... have you ever thought about this?

You guys are always complaining about content you dont even play, so just stay at the content you like.

Another point is the way of your thinking. You seperate the community in PvP and PvE but there are a lot of people who play both.
    "PvP"-only players are already FORCED to play pve to have BiS gear.

For example the new Jewelry: The materials will drop in the new HM dungeon, so people have to do pve to get the new items. There is no option to get those by playing pvp.

And there are no "super lucky drops" either: There are NO PETS, ETCHING, AMPLIFIER, GEAR for extra stats or some rare cosmetic items (e.g. hidden weapon skin) and you dont have EVENT BATTLEGROUNDS like "Shore Hold EXTREME MODE" where you get titles, mounts or any other rare items.

So "PvP'ers" are already in a miserable situation.

There is a reason why dungeons are limited and battlegrounds arent.

PvP is fine, this is the only way to farm some skill exp without grind BAM's or fishing 24/7 and there is no reason to change this, because its G R O U P content. GV is boring as hell and its just painful to grind it all day long. PvP is a nice break of this brain dead content.

So why limit the playable content even more? - Just do us a favor and delete this post/close this thread, thanks.

Greetings

• Hm, didnt you know that PvP is already limited with the VG quests?

So is PVE? Actually now you get the good stuff once per day from vanguard so it's even more limited? :elin7:

Without the quests you get almost nothing... just 2 boxes for a lose and 4 boxes for a win. These boxes contain just 1-3 plates.. and if you're super lucky you get 10 or 100 plates. You'll need about 20-30 plates per try so you can imagine how many BG's you have to win to get A TRY on upgrading your weapon...

You get nothing if you're unlucky with rolls in dungeon? You can end up with 50 elleon tokens and that's all? You need 100 for enchant materials box and you need about 10 of those for 1 try of enchant? Not to mention tens of thousand of gold and tons of pp to craft them? :elin18: And other mats? And diamonds? And Item exp?

Instead of crying about PvP content, you could just play PvP all day long after you finished your dungeon runs... have you ever thought about this?

Why would I do that when it doesn't drop PVE mats? Useless for me. :elin29:

You guys are always complaining about content you dont even play, so just stay at the content you like.

Then don't complain about jewelry mats not dropping from battlegrounds. Just play the content YOU like without jewelry mats and stop complaining about being "FORCED" to do PVE :elin5:

Another point is the way of your thinking. You seperate the community in PvP and PvE but there are a lot of people who play both.
    "PvP"-only players are already FORCED to play pve to have BiS gear.

You're not forced. Just stay with guardian jewerly if you're so allergic to PVE :elin25:

For example the new Jewelry: The materials will drop in the new HM dungeon, so people have to do pve to get the new items. There is no option to get those by playing pvp.

You know why? Because you can only do the dungeon which drops the new mats THREE TIMES PER DAY, whereas you can do battlegrounds NON STOP WITHOUT ENTRY COSTS .... you're telling me you want to be able to get the same stuff as PVE players without the restrictions PVE players have???? :elin15::elin15::elin6::elin6::elin7::elin8::elin30::elin30: 200iq right there

And there are no "super lucky drops" either: There are NO PETS, ETCHING, AMPLIFIER, GEAR for extra stats or some rare cosmetic items (e.g. hidden weapon skin) and you dont have EVENT BATTLEGROUNDS like "Shore Hold EXTREME MODE" where you get titles, mounts or any other rare items.

"Super lucky drops" :elin11: a mask or amplification II every 500 runs :elin28: lucky me:elin5:

also etchings dont drop anymore

pets don't drop

why do you care about fodder gear, you dont need for pvp

pvp extreme mode? like... what? please tell me how that will work :elin18:

There is a reason why dungeons are limited and battlegrounds arent.

Yes so that PVE players can't farm endlessly and PVP players can. totally fair! :elin23: also... so what is the reason? you said that but you actually didn't give a single reason. :elin38:

PvP is fine, this is the only way to farm some skill exp without grind BAM's or fishing 24/7 and there is no reason to change this, because its G R O U P content. GV is boring as hell and its just painful to grind it all day long. PvP is a nice break of this brain dead content.

dungeons are G R O U P content too? :elin18: you can't solo GV? :elin18: and it's the only way to get skill exp without killing bams? :elin18: and you are limited in how many you can do per day? :elin18: but battlegrounds are not? :elin18:

So why limit the playable content even more? - Just do us a favor and delete this post/close this thread, thanks.

Exactly why limit playable content? Delete dungeon coin system so we can do as much of whatever we want all day without any limits :elin19::elin19::elin19: make all pve and pvp free and great again :elin19::elin19::elin19:

• Lol what???
    If you loose in CS you get barely any rewards, 2 boxes that give to 2 items, compared to a dungeon that give rubys, emeralds, diamonds ,masks and upgrading stuff and more.

Now you want us to pay to get almost nothing if we loose a BG???

LOL i truly hope we never have to pay coins to do BG....