• I think you missed the part GVHM is a lvl68 dungeon, so good luck to leveling your

With xp from vanguards will take less time then the patch we had ( no xp ). So i think 3 weeks should be enough to level up to 68.

This is what to be expected from coin system. Saw it coming but cant oppose and dont have any right to give any opinion. So what can i do is react, thats all.

• They are restructering Tera from Free to Play to a Freemium-like mobile game where you have to wait to recharage to play another round of the game or you do the shut-up-and-take-my-money move to play instantly again.

• The fun part here is, how bad the drop rates even with such a limited system.

Getting pets from GV is almost impossible. I ran 40 times of GV and got 3 legacy essences, and ONE pet is 10 :) Then we have Bahaar, that I'd use for HO gearing, but no, that's a meme as well, 'cause I can only run it 4 times a day. Goodbye every character I planned on getting to HO.

Then the leveling - damn, dungeons don't even give me xp on my alts, yet it's all I wanna do, but I can't 'cause I'm limited by adventure coins system.

System is plain stupid. The low drop rates, combined with a low stash/high cost of adventure coins and the insane rng it takes to enchant is just obnoxious.

Personally I had to try 160+ times for HO+0 to HO+3, and that's for ONE character. Great you can't run Bahaar anymore, huh?

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• The fun part here is, how bad the drop rates even with such a limited system.

Getting pets from GV is almost impossible. I ran 40 times of GV and got 3 legacy essences, and ONE pet is 10 :) Then we have Bahaar, that I'd use for HO gearing, but no, that's a meme as well, 'cause I can only run it 4 times a day. Goodbye every character I planned on getting to HO.

Then the leveling - damn, dungeons don't even give me xp on my alts, yet it's all I wanna do, but I can't 'cause I'm limited by adventure coins system.

System is plain stupid. The low drop rates, combined with a low stash/high cost of adventure coins and the insane rng it takes to enchant is just obnoxious.

Personally I had to try 160+ times for HO+0 to HO+3, and that's for ONE character. Great you can't run Bahaar anymore, huh?

Didn't you quit and uninstall? Why are you still here complaining?

You made a wise decision. Run away from this game. It's a shame the best combat system went to waste, but there's no point complaining. It's best to stay away from here until things get better, if they ever do.

• I mean yeah, I'm not playing anymore, and I honestly feel good about that, that doesn't mean I can't express my opinion still, and hope they do something about the game, so it'll be more enjoyable for the players left.

Besides, I'd love to return to Tera if they fixed some major issues shrug

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide