• they go twice then they have nothing to do all day. good job coin system.

Yup cant say you are wrong. Coin system is way better than the old 2 entry a day system for most people but for the ones that want to run the 2-3 highest dungeons its a nightmare. I mean if we still had the old system then people could run 2x GVHM and then still do every other dungeon twice. Now they cant because no more AC.
    But again for most others its a way better system.

• It useless for ALL players. There are enoguh low tier content. There is no need for a coin system allowing said people running 10 - 20 times RKNM.

You could just run every dungeon 2 times and use a SINGLE Bahaar reset scroll to reset everything again.

Also you need to pay coins for solo content like PoP and Ace Dungeon. Just WTF. If you do 3x PoP and 9x Ace Dungeon for solo stuff you are empty.

Coin System needs to removed ASAP

435 Coins for a lvl 68 Dungeon. Guess what happens when the first lvl 70 Content is released

• I disagree its not useless at all. Now we are not forced to do 8 different dungeons to fill our 16VGs. We can just run the 2-4 dungeons that actually make sense and drop what we need and just do them 4 or 6 times each.

Why would i waste my time running low VGs when i can do the same good one 16 times like RKE.

Like i said some benefit from it some dont. But saying its useless for 'ALL players' is just wrong and also a pretty dumb statement.

• 435 is still ridiculous.

Before adventure tokens were introduced, tc players could do the new hm's twice and then proceed to either do other dungeons twice as well or reset and do the hm again.

Now you do it until you are out of coins, which is 3 runs for tc users and after that u are basically done for the day unless you whale yourself some coins from the "shop".

Imagine locking ingame content such as dungeon runs behind a paywall.

• 435 is still ridiculous.

Before adventure tokens were introduced, tc players could do the new hm's twice and then proceed to either do other dungeons twice as well or reset and do the hm again.

Now you do it until you are out of coins, which is 3 runs for tc users and after that u are basically done for the day unless you whale yourself some coins from the "shop".

Imagine locking ingame content such as dungeon runs behind a paywall.

Before TC members could do the highest dungeon twice and then had to do other dungeons that they barely benefited from. Now they can do GVHM 4 times a day and then stop. To me that sounds better than before.

I still totally agree tho and think this new AC system has major flaws for people that actually do high level dungeons and therefore cant really do anything else anymore because they are constantly out of coins.

What is missing is a fast way to exchange something (gold/vc) for extra coins at a reasonable rate. I myself feel forced to stay online as much as possible to benefit from these low tier VC haste coins that we can currently buy so i can even manage to get close to max AC again before the next day starts.

• Before TC members could do the highest dungeon twice and then had to do other dungeons that they barely benefited from. Now they can do GVHM 4 times a day and then stop. To me that sounds better than before.

Uh, no.

Before you can do 2 runs, reset, do 2 more runs, reset more if you want to with higher tier reset scrolls, doing shit that will benefit me left right and center.

Now you do 2, and you afk for hours for your coins to come back. Better stay online mate! Or your haste coin is a joke!

• Do you really think Krafton gave us the coin system because they love us? No every single rework is just a hard NERF. They want us to limit more. First it looks nice but after some time system is stupid

Enchanting Revamp. First it was nice but now its cancer they bring back old random system (Gear infusion) and now there are even gear pieces which dont increase enchanting chance at all (relics) that's even worse than the old 0,34% corrections.

Adventure Coins System: Current Value for Dungeon up to Bahaar is okay. But future Content will be retarded with Coin Cost.

Crafting/Gathering Revamp was hard nerf at day one. You can't use alt accounts anymore to gather without spending 10 sec on a single node just to get interupted by a trash add respawning in 5 sec.

Plates need way more artisan Kits. They are at 300g ... before the revamp they were at 200g.

The only good thing is alchemy gem crafting... but at +2 you don't need gems at all .....

Coin system is stupid. It needs to be removed. You argue you can run only one dungeon instead other dungeon. You know this isn't healthy for a community .... You can't fill LFGs nowdays without relying on Discord (btw a 3rd party software)

• Enchanting Revamp. First it was nice but now its cancer they bring back old random system (Gear infusion) and now there are even gear pieces which dont increase enchanting chance at all (relics) that's even worse than the old 0,34% corrections.

dude I remember their exact words on the new enchanting system was "less rng and more progression".

Well okay my exp is full, I have fully "progressed" my gears, is it "less rng"? Not really when alk and feedstocks were dirt cheap compared to now I have to sell both my kidneys for one attempt.

• The only solution to the coin problem i see alts , even at the sacrifice of having the minimum required (runing Gvnm 453 brawler doable )

It is possible to have 2 to 3 chars with HO +0 to be able to run GVHM or DFHM in the future.

Since lack of tanks decided to gear up three brawlers to tank, and ill gear up till i dont get limited from the coins even as free player.

I dont see any other solution. In two months or so of enchanting i think i can do it to resolve this problem on my part , better plan to have geared alts or just two runs is all what u will have from tera. I dont think any solution will come outside of shop.

• The only solution to the coin problem i see alts , even at the sacrifice of having the minimum required (runing Gvnm 453 brawler doable )

It is possible to have 2 to 3 chars with HO +0 to be able to run GVHM or DFHM in the future.

Since lack of tanks decided to gear up three brawlers to tank, and ill gear up till i dont get limited from the coins even as free player.

I dont see any other solution. In two months or so of enchanting i think i can do it to resolve this problem on my part , better plan to have geared alts or just two runs is all what u will have from tera. I dont think any solution will come outside of shop.

I think you missed the part GVHM is a lvl68 dungeon, so good luck to leveling your alt chars.

• coin system is broken in its current form

this is grind heavy game that it trynig ot stop you from grinding

i wonder why...(looking at all the shop items for coins and items)

• that wontt evne help you getting them decently geared since gear creep is gonna keep moving forward and the mats you care bout are all character locked

• Dont worry if you need materials they will be added to cashshop boxes just like anything else so far. still wonder why they dont sell Gear Infusion Boxes, Relics/Halidom Boxes ... Maybe soon as a backup strat

• that wontt evne help you getting them decently geared since gear creep is gonna keep moving forward and the mats you care bout are all character locked

I dont care so much for materials or gears , i just want to enjoy the game and to run as many dungeons as i want. Having some guildys to run is fun , is not just gearing race for me.

Not like some ppl who just want to have the new stuff asap.

But i get tilted if bluehole/krafton system dont let me run with friends. Thats all..