5. castanic brawler (4) 10%
    6. aman gunner (3) 7%
    7. human ninja (2) 5%
    8. baraka brawler (2) 5%
    9. high elf brawler (2) 5%
    10. human gunner (1) 2%
    11. baraka gunner (1) 2%
    12. popori gunner (1) 2%

All races are meant for both genders where possible.

Reapers and Valkyries are not included, as they have both been bound to specific races/genders by lore.

• how about a true valkyrie that has wings and can fly

how about an archer using actual arrows and a quiver

how about a true priest that just stays in temples and talks to the ghostly dudes above while preaching about his beliefs

how about a mystic that practices actual mysticism

how about a reaper that occupies itself with harvesting grain

ah yeah to not get another epic spam warning

Amani were made for being brawlers, i mean cmon it's a race of angry lizard people

• If people decide to ignore the poll or to troll, rather than give their true preference and add to the feedback the poll can give to GF and Krafton, it's gonna end up like another wasted opportunity to voice our opinions...and this time not due to GF/Krafton acting dead-blind-mute, but to us shooting ourself in the feet.

• Elf Female Ninja obviously.

Because we all need more elves in bikini running around.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• I think that's because most players here known just how much the big guys in Korea(BH) cares about what European thinks ^^

They mostly ignore what Gameforge itself forwards to them (if it actually does forward anything), image just how much non-existent for them are we players in this forum, it's like the bottom of the bottom of the bottom level of relevance for them.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• The World need more Popori, Popori ninja it is!

sorey-protagonist-manga-tales-of-zestiria-aselia-besthqwallpapers-com-1920x1080.png

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Pictures inspired by ToZ

• I think that's because most players here known just how much the big guys in Korea(BH) cares about what European thinks ^^

They mostly ignore what Gameforge itself forwards to them (if it actually does forward anything), image just how much non-existent for them are we players in this forum, it's like the bottom of the bottom of the bottom level of relevance for them.

Not really sure about that..According to that line of thought, since Krafton only cares about what Koreans want (elins), they would've never added male brawler(which iirc was heavily requested by EU/NA communities; dunno about how many koreans wanted male brawler..I'm pretty sure they asked for the elin brawler).

But we did get the male brawler, which means that heavy requests from EU/NA CAN indeed have an impact.

• i want aman brawler... for the memes

That race would actually fit for class. I mean they even have a wrestling style tournament once an while according to lore.

I just want every elin locked class to be unlocked for another race. So Reaper and Ninja. Race doesnt matter but everytime a reaper or ninja joins you know it will be 100% elin.