Returning player with few questions.

• Hi all, i decided to check out Tera once again and i would like to know few things.

1. How is the population now?

2. What PVE server is most active?

3. I want to start fresh, which class would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

• 1. I guess it never was worse, but there are still enough people to do dungeons via IM.

2. Mystel (but I am playing on Yurian so dunno about specific information)

3. Gear requirements are pretty high for DPS and Tanks, so I would say Healer classes are beginner-friendlier but also finding a group could be hard because there are too many healers (at least on Yurian)

If you don't mind grinding your ass off to catch up i would recommend any DPS class (pretty much anything is viable today)

If you want to play Tank i would recommend Lancer, because most Brawlers play DPS-Spec since Patch 80.

• 1. I guess it never was worse, but there are still enough people to do dungeons via IM.

2. Mystel (but I am playing on Yurian so dunno about specific information)

3. Gear requirements are pretty high for DPS and Tanks, so I would say Healer classes are beginner-friendlier but also finding a group could be hard because there are too many healers (at least on Yurian)

If you don't mind grinding your ass off to catch up i would recommend any DPS class (pretty much anything is viable today)

If you want to play Tank i would recommend Lancer, because most Brawlers play DPS-Spec since Patch 80.

Okay thanks for info :)

• Welcome back!

I would choose class that match your playing style. If you play class that the server needs, you wont last long with it (my expirience^^).

Thread moved. Please use this sections if you have more questions.

C8233-D81-3862-468-E-A5-B2-09315-AB7-A31-A.jpg
    ~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Pictures inspired by ToZ

• Hey Vaske, and welcome back!

I am also a returner (since 3 months) and to question 1 I can say population is still big enough for any content, especially on Mystel (the highest populated server I guess to come to your second question). There are always lots of players doing guadian missions, daily quests and so on...The dungeons are cross server anyway.

I started to play this game with archer when I returned and think it is fairly easy to play. You can pew pew from distance so you don't need to dodge close attacks of boss or many attacks even won't hit and you can dps while melee classes need to take a break (second boss red refuge, whirlwind attack for example) . I thinks it is more relaxing way to dps compared to melee classes.

Hope this could help you :)

Bendowill - Archer -

:/

Crywolfs - Mystel -

• 1. Same as ever, maybe a bit lower. This game has loyal playerbase after all.

2. Mystel , no point playin anything else if u wanna lfg.

3. If ur returning player you must consider why you quit. Id say play w.e feels like it since awk 2+ talents balance is whatever, as long as you are not slayer none will say your class is bad (uwu) You wont stick for long if you will do meta game is do and repeat but catchy, so as long as you enjoy class ur fine, but in general terms, tank>heal>dps. :?::!::?::!: