Another useless ranting about Tera current state

• Would be nice if the Coin is bankable. This way we could use alts for PoP farm (330 VG credits per alt)

I dont think it was intentional so i hope the future one will be bankable.

At least it ll give a reason to play alts

:xeno: KILLIAN RIP. 2018 :xeno:

• Skill advancement should be highest priority to fix like someone already said. And not by cash shop events.

Gameforge think about it, even if we get 1 point per day which is already impossible for most people who are unable to play 10 hours a day. But lets say you get 1 a day. You'd need 180 days to get them all, and that's just on one character.

First of all, who is gonna stick to one character for 180 days non stop? I admire people who can just play one thing forever, but I can't, and most people here would agree. If you made skill points account wide it would solve the problem of needing 180 days to complete. But if not then it's just BS. Majority will quit before... Hell I'm already thinking of quitting, I'm half way through 69 and I have 27 points, and I play every single day, sure I don't grind basilisks but why should I? GV is fine but you can only run it x5 times which gives you what maybe 60% of a level per day?

Just put skill exp in every single dungeon it would solve the majority of the problem (except the alt situation)

I just don't know how you think this can continue like this. I'm already noticing less people online and longer ques these days, and these past 2 weeks events have been totally useless for pve players. You should do pvp events simultaneously with pve because nobody cares about pvp you're just setting pve players back by having pvp weekend events. And this weekend open world double loot is just a total slap in the face too.

So yeah either make SP account wide or put SP in every dungeon and increase the rates like RU tera.

And waiting to fix this will just do you harm, whats the point of fixing something after everyone already left.

Ideally you should have all SP by the time you reach 70, that would be balanced, so you can move on another character. The way it is now you can never move on. (Except maybe onto another game)

• well kay that was the fun of tera back when we had +15, you could gear different chracters with that system and play em. But nowadays whats the deal of playing alts ? like they got cuck in everything : gear/lvl/drops indungeons/ vanguards.

• Pointless playing my other characters now. Not only is it a pain to level but I feel guilty not spending the time with my main and levelling that charater. I'm stuck in one character now. In the end it's their loss cus I am very unlikely to be buying any shop items for my other characters. They just excluded like half a dozen paying chars from the game shop.

• well kay that was the fun of tera back when we had +15, you could gear different chracters with that system and play em. But nowadays whats the deal of playing alts ? like they got cuck in everything : gear/lvl/drops indungeons/ vanguards.

they cucked alts but they incentivized the use of alts with the coin system ??? they cant even understand their game

• It's insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect different result... (^Hristi's comment said this, but he got censored for spam... )

This thread is only the 50231th with such topic and content, and it'll be the 50231th time it's gonna get ignored, and you know it too.

Instead of writing a thesis about what's wrong with the game, you could've spent that time doing something productive. ^^

These kind of threads exist since 2015 and they never worked.... Even back when GF/BHS had actual things to lose, but now, with a dead game, they won't do any radical changes, just suck it dry until one day it finally ends. :)

A good life awaits you addicts outside of Tera... A life that's losing its value every day spent grinding and farming for virtual items and moongourd statistics. You'll only truly realize this loss once you quit (forcibly or by realization), and for now you laugh at anyone saying anything like this.

• Hello everyone,

Thank you for your additional feedback concerning this topic!

We will remove the temporary addition from the Vanguard Shop for now as we're actively in contact with the developer to address your issues with renewed vigor. Of course we do our best to bring you a permanent solution and we'll keep you updated on this matter as soon as possible!

_

PS: as previously mentioned, if you have any other feedback please do not hesitate to continue sharing it here.

Thank you everyone!

Product Community Manager

aSSIUl1.png

• We will remove the temporary addition from the Vanguard Shop for now as we're actively in contact with the developer to address your issues with renewed vigor. Of course we do our best to bring you a permanent solution and we'll keep you updated on this matter as soon as possible!

??? then let in in while you guys contact bluehole?

this is ridiculous, you guys really want to destory this game right?
    lucky i already canceled my TC and downloaded FF14

just take server off, its over publisher+developer successfully destoryed tera and every single step in the right direction get removed after 2-3 days

OwO what is this... :'3

• By the way, the guardian event was really good, why don't they add it for a month, instead of like 4 days ? I'm pretty sure GF can do this without even having to ask BHS.

• We will remove the temporary addition from the Vanguard Shop for now as we're actively in contact with the developer to address your issues with renewed vigor.

P68ty78zNsF6YEozV4Pc4MaUJtugDs6cpaQFsc3PlBIbuWGcLXfgufkMyPi9RZRat_xZpPNnvriTEYU4BBSpgqa4SI0LZCxLCF1O3ZQW4HZGh2Z91OkDhO8q0acBl3Zm6rigvjxe-SagAI2rLy91Ags_GE80sVDej3XfTfYHm_HVbkeea5ER8XJlpIdNmKJopOD4x_PViGamTBSOe4ocT8NJ1vNra5sxnnvnXu6FTfODh4cvMcMvMclz9O7RxzYanND3TQVo7GeLMC-s8bQJJhrnA1hPdkhhYoIIfFH24tw2dHzcZLs3DWxyoqeQLNI1sCoa-6x7eJqqegVGeCfXeTH967ANChZ-DmCmTwTZ26EBWDACO8qUcnnd8l0kbbxEXF-XYaMVcIC7s1et_eOsKj1Nixdj6xVfbE1nGfOTM-SJWALKFrhXgZMwES1SlvGa47lNB2qpdOVOQ_AcxfuBGlVtxaguKud7uF1Lffa3gbIdHLBKGU48C4C5sXZHQCn3Ov34cIySp_raa94nJCdaOUKkyOddJiKQn0WCsdxPUkbgudd7aLRXM-5qzBXDRvMphfILV9TFldH5QUr5PHoLcjF_Qc3q1VfIyQ7ZqDx0IGaVhUKmB85VgRgL2b3DDTsSC1YlOe8AJRuqwDWU4bVoDW-CoPypQmLvchEDjf85KB7plgjnqmOb7x4T5Fp4t1FlFekz8Gv3oHKULWoEh5ZlpRzbyg=w300

I don't get this.... why removing a temporary "" solution "" (not really a solution but something), if you don't have anything yet?

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• After "game-over" protest,the guy phelan comes to our forums.He said "i will fix your issues".Then they added some temporary events which were not usefull.Then he dissapeared.We didnt see him for a long time then i saw he lost his rank in gameforge.

After many pages,Athena shows him/herself.And saying nearly same things.

I know you can boost anything in any time.You dont need permissions from Krafton for it.Look russian tera.They increased rewarda skill advencement boost blabla.So if u need kraftons permissions and they dont let you to do it,how the russian server getting these permissions from them can u please enlighten us ? How they making things better than tera eu ? How they purchasing many things directly from the cash shop ? Why they dont have shit ton of rng items in cash shop or in game like tera eu? You dont need to forward skill advencement boost to krafton.U can do it yourself cause you are not changing the mechanic.You are boosting it as u do time to time.

If we need mechanical change,yes you are right,u have to send it krafton to do it.For example,if we want more

What u forwarding is "more rng" tbh.And its not what we want.Its gameforge who wants to see more rng in game and in cash shop.Cause it means more money for Gameforge.

Also the pvp sets are epic rng.Why there is no item xp on them ? why we have to spend shit ton of time when the zerkers and slayers owned shorehold ? Why the materials are 210+k each ? its 1 win cs credits you know that right ?

The game is top 1 rng game.You cant reach what u want directyl.The system offers "do this maybe you get x item".Maybe means "you have to roll if u can find any" "u have to keep trying enchanting your pvp items and pve items with a less chance or you can pay rng boxes for the materials" blabla.

The game has still better combat system,but u broke pvp balance beetween classes,made everything rng and made everything nearly impossible for casual players.All u want is rich guys who can pay money for their gear or anything or no lifer grind people.

PS:Still gameovr cencored lol...

TLDR:U guys seeing how developers and publishers can kill the game with their own decisions.

• Lmao, you guys do one good thing, and then realize oh wait, the game needs to die so you remove it again?

Laughable.

That permanent solution better be f*cking real good for you guys to pull these stunts all the time.

• Athena I think you guys should bring back that temporary solution as well, people stacked up with those coins and some didn't because it just got removed out of nowhere now.

//edit: Just reading that apparently you guys got forced to remove this. That's just absolutely horrible from BHS their side. Wow

๖ۣۜFaith - 65 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 65 Brawler
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xtortion ().

• Athena The proper solution for the adventure coins is simple: Put the adventure coins back into the vanguard merchant, but make them bankable. Not tradeable. Just bankable. This will end the discussion about the adventure coins, and it also gives a reason for players to play their alts. Players will be able to farm credits to buy them on their alts, to use on their main character. This will make it play to win, which is what the people want. So when their main character is out of coins, they can just switch to alts and play on them to gain vanguard credits to be able to play on their main again.

• Let me translate this:

"We will remove the temporary addition from the Vanguard Shop for now as we're actively in contact with the developer to address your issues with renewed vigor"

- We have to remove our temporary solution because NA people cried to EME why we have this coins so EME asked Shitton(Krafton) why we have them and they don't. Unfortunate they told us to f off with our solution because it ruins the cash grab of the new system with purchasable coins.

Isn't that right? Which sane company would remove a somewhat decent solution for now until a better one arrives and just leave their community without ANYTHING? Don't even start with the haste coins, they are extremely useless(at least the one you get from the vg merchant).