Titan Storm/Earth

• Wanted to give a look to materials for tier IV jewelry etchings in preparation for the incoming new set, and I noticed that these mats were removed from the meta shop. So, how do you farm them? You need hundreds of them to craft etchings.

Also, BHS removed tier 2/3 etchings from dungeon drops.

Can we stop implementing these questionable decisions?

• There are some ppl who knew this from ktera patch and have a lot of these mats stored. Just buy etchings for gold till they are cheap on broker. When those ppl will run short on mats aswell the price will double in no time.

• The situation is actually worse than expected. Base prices are 400/700 for each, and as I said one need HUNDREDS to craft etchings, and prices are rising alread.

Jewelry etchings in their base are 230k each base price, and there is no relentless at all in the broker, which would be anyway double the price, as it costs double the sand/grits to get.

You really have to address this

• And tier 2/3 etchings should drop from dungeons again

The dungeons you don't do with your friends anymore? Traitor.

Back on topic, just sell the chance to obtain Tier IV etchings on Cash Shop and save us the suffering of crafting them thank you

• Wanted to give a look to materials for tier IV jewelry etchings in preparation for the incoming new set, and I noticed that these mats were removed from the meta shop. So, how do you farm them? You need hundreds of them to craft etchings.

Also, BHS removed tier 2/3 etchings from dungeon drops.

Can we stop implementing these questionable decisions?

it's actually pretty wise and calculated in advance decisions, don't worry everything will be available in the cash shop.

• Just bumping this because it's a serious issue. There's no way to make etchings right now with the amount of Titans Storm and Earth we have.

Titan's Storm:

q4VNJPy.png

Titan's Earth:

cchNgtq.png

That's legit the only amount of Titan's Earth and Storm that there is on the broker. It sometimes seems to drop from the flame (x10) and that's legit it. You used to be able to buy these from either the Metamorphic Emblem Shop or from Island of Dawn tokens - Dawnstorm tokens. Next to that they had a decent drop rate in Dungeons as well.

All of this got removed and there's no way to actually get this or farm for it at all.

Is there any way for you guys to add these back to the sources mentioned or come up with other possible solutions? This topic got ignored but it's actually a big issue.

Thanks in advance.

Athena   Atmorph  

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 67 Brawler
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• I never made Etchings myself but decided to try it out today since prices of Keen IV Etchings for jewelry skyrocketed since i last bought them [from 60-90k each to 250-300k gold].

I play on Mystel which is probably the most populated server and the supply of Titan Storm and Pure Titan Storm is laughable. I bought the whole broker empty and it isnt enough to make all etchings for a SINGLE character.

How did this system pass any balance tests lol its clearly broken and i assume its made worse by people not listing these items anymore because of the new broker fee.

This really needs a fix asap

• New upgrades arrived yesterday, why is this still not being solved?

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 67 Brawler
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• What we need here is an event to increase the immediate source of titans earth and storm, followed by a permanent "less rewarding but constant" solution to bring back theprevious state. As of now it's just impossible.