Where to get this legacy essence?

• I need 8 of these essences to complete a quest but they don't seem to drop from anywhere but some high end dungeons.... I heard it can drop from lv.65+ mobs but I killed HUNDREDS and not a single essence dropped.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Me and my friends are having the same problem, but I have something noticed. As son as the "gold" boxes started to drop, the Legacy Essence stoped.

I have done the quest in 30min, all 8 plus 3 more, but the next day "gold" boxes started to drop, and I never saw an Essence.

• Me and my friends are having the same problem, but I have something noticed. As son as the "gold" boxes started to drop, the Legacy Essence stoped.

I have done the quest in 30min, all 8 plus 3 more, but the next day "gold" boxes started to drop, and I never saw an Essence.

You got 10 from game forge because They made a server rollback..

And one from a quest

That's why you had 11 essence.. xD

OwO what is this... :'3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uhrzeiger23 ().

• You can drop it in Gossamer Vault but it's very rare and not group loot.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.