Simple GOSSAMER VAULT Guide (GVNM)

• Hello about this guide. Could you by any chance add ''Taking debuff de-generates aggro so it's not recommended for tanks to take it (ideally)''. Because I have seen many people flaming tanks for not taking it due to it not being in some guide they seen. Not sure if it's yours not tryna flame or anything just would appreciate it to be added ^^ By the way the guide is very nice and clear imo

• Hello about this guide. Could you by any chance add ''Taking debuff de-generates aggro so it's not recommended for tanks to take it (ideally)''. Because I have seen many people flaming tanks for not taking it due to it not being in some guide they seen. Not sure if it's yours not tryna flame or anything just would appreciate it to be added ^^ By the way the guide is very nice and clear imo

Thank you for the feedback :) That's a point well made, I'm creating a section where i add extra stuff, like timers on special attacks, or debuff explosion from In/Out.

• Thank you for the feedback :) That's a point well made, I'm creating a section where i add extra stuff, like timers on special attacks, or debuff explosion from In/Out.

Thanks a lot :)Looking forward to the timers

• nice guide, thank you!

C8233-D81-3862-468-E-A5-B2-09315-AB7-A31-A.jpg
    ~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Jojo