Everything so easy

• i noticed that the game is going in a direction that's making all dungeons easier, and facetanking and skipping mechanics is just the norm now, i just ran Broken Prison after awhile bosses take 1minute and do no mechanic, and its the same with almost every dungeon other than GLSHM and Bahaar, bosses doesn't have time to do their mechanics anymore or just get stuck and bugged like SSHM and SSNM bosses repeating their normal mechanic cause they get killed too fast, i miss the times where dungeons took abit longer but were more rewarding.

If bosses had more HP and were more harder but gave more loot that would be alot better than running the dungeon over and over again for little loot, please take this into consideration

making the bosses have more HP but instead more loot, you can even double their HP and then double loot or double vanguard. the harder the game is the better it is, 5minutes dungeons isn't fun, and let's talk about RMHM, it's considered the 5th hardest dungeon in instance priority, so how could every boss there die in 30 seconds or less?

• Dungeons now are completely harmless even for undergeared people . When people start hitting 70 the bosses will explode in 10 sec making this even more "fun" of a experience ...

• Not everyone is skilled and have HO gear in this game. I have been in multiple low gear parties in dungeons which you mentioned, nothing is "too" easy, its just those dungoens are not designed for players with max/nearly max gear.

• Not everyone is skilled and have HO gear in this game. I have been in multiple low gear parties in dungeons which you mentioned, nothing is "too" easy, its just those dungoens are not designed for players with max/nearly max gear.

They're easy even with minimum item level for any given dungeon

• Not everyone is skilled and have HO gear in this game.

The problem is that you dont need to be skilled or the need to actualy learn mechs in the "HM" dungs you que with someone skilled or overgeared and they just tell you "oi facetonk everyting mate" and thats the mechs people learn ... its not like they are goin to change it or make the dungs challenging again :elin15:  

• The problem is that you dont need to be skilled or the need to actualy learn mechs in the "HM" dungs you que with someone skilled or overgeared and they just tell you "oi facetonk everyting mate" and thats the mechs people learn ... its not like they are goin to change it or make the dungs challenging again :elin15:  

You clearly didnt play too many dungeons. I did not play many of em, but the ones i played... always the same story. One of the massive problems of this game was that if you play in a pug, you are going to be crititized because you are not an expert player. Or because you dont know how the boss works. Ive even seen people kicking other players just because they dont like em, or just because they assumed that players wasnt contributing at all. One of the main gripes i have with this game is the childish community that is around dungeons.

Now, the problem is BH does not have a clue about fixing anything, because mainly they dont actually play the game. So, im totally fine with them removing one shot mechanics, but in compensation they should have been increased the difficulty of the bosses. Or just make the attacks more powerful (so you still need to heal even more). But again, they just did things as fast as they could without even actually thinking.

About gear, i dont have a clue what you talking about. Sure, if the whole group has SC and / or HO, what do you expect? the problem is, those players should be playing harder dungeons, not dungeons for item level 445-450 lol. And no, i didnt see bosses going down in 30 seconds, not even in one minutes. The faster i saw once was two minutes and something, and it was only the first boss.

• So they got rid of the one shot mechanics? oh god that is so good news. Probably the most dumb mechanic put in place in this game.

so you'd rather have no 1 shot mechanics and run around getting hits endlessly yeah sure way to go buddy

You clearly didnt play too many dungeons. I did not play many of em, but the ones i played... always the same story. One of the massive problems of this game was that if you play in a pug, you are going to be crititized because you are not an expert player. Or because you dont know how the boss works. Ive even seen people kicking other players just because they dont like em, or just because they assumed that players wasnt contributing at all. One of the main gripes i have with this game is the childish community that is around dungeons.

Now, the problem is BH does not have a clue about fixing anything, because mainly they dont actually play the game. So, im totally fine with them removing one shot mechanics, but in compensation they should have been increased the difficulty of the bosses. Or just make the attacks more powerful (so you still need to heal even more). But again, they just did things as fast as they could without even actually thinking.

About gear, i dont have a clue what you talking about. Sure, if the whole group has SC and / or HO, what do you expect? the problem is, those players should be playing harder dungeons, not dungeons for item level 445-450 lol. And no, i didnt see bosses going down in 30 seconds, not even in one minutes. The faster i saw once was two minutes and something, and it was only the first boss.

how much pressure do you want to put on the healers? and also people shouldnt get hit that much, i'd rather have 1 shot mechanics instead of constant attacks doing 80% of the damage and completely meaningless, that's the game it should be hard not easy there should be wipes not clears with newbies, we were all new players someday and we learned how to play eventually

• One of the massive problems of this game was that if you play in a pug, you are going to be crititized because you are not an expert player

First yes i dont play the game for as long as alot of ppl its been 7-8 months now . Its not so hard to looks for training runs or just asking people if you can try and learn certain dung ( its how i learned HM dungs )

So, im totally fine with them removing one shot mechanics, but in compensation they should have been increased the difficulty of the bosses.

This is giving me the vibe of RRNM when i started to run it the bosses took ages to kill and it was SOOOOOO boring i cound hear my skin breathing . Making the bosses hit harder or making them fatter is just goin to put more preasure on the healers and make the DPS even more lazy atleast having 1shot mechs was something for the DPS line to look out for ...

the problem is, those players should be playing harder dungeons, not dungeons for item level 445-450 lol. And no, i didnt see bosses going down in 30 seconds, not even in one minutes. The faster i saw once was two minutes and something, and it was only the first boss.

Well sure ... lets give exclusive rewards for 1st time running a dung each day that will make ppl ilvl458 run only bahaar and glshm ?!?! And yes bosses EXPLODE in 30-60 sec in the new "HM" dungs

• they utterly broke the difficulty curve in dungeons by both making most previously dangerous mechanics, a compelte non threat, or because the bosses hae not kept up with gear creep

dungeons like RK are a shadow of how they used ot be, while dungeons like RMH, twhile there was an attempt ot rebalance(most of the non one shots doing % hp instead of flat hp), it wasnt enough because the bosses lack the hp/defenses to actually survive a full party burn with enough hp for their attack scripts ot not freak out.

then you have runs like GLSH 5 man that while they havent gotten any major changes, they havent kept up with power creep.(and mind you for none of these the rewards were properly adjusted, they are way too easy even for ppl just barely meeting gear level vs the rewards they potentially give, for most runs all you need is time, not skillfull play)

at this point for a new player the progression experience will be utterly boring since there's no ponit in learning mechanics, nothnig is really a threat until GLSH and by the time your gonig over to that run your either gonna hit a wall, since you learn nothnig botu the speciics of the dungeon, or youll be overgeared for it and carried by the rest of your party