Latency/Routing Issue?

• Hello.

Since Friday, me and several other players (mostly german ones) have had massive ping spikes especially during afternoon and evening hours in TERA, even though normal ping is usually low. This problem also perists ONLY with the game itself, not the website or any other online based games or other websites.

So far, from the players I asked, most had Telekom, some of them Kabel Deutschland as their ISP, and the problem is not limited to just one server, but all of them, so a routing issue isn't out of the question.

That being said, I wanted to ask has anyone else encountered similar issues since Friday? Especially players from outside Germany? Because it is becoming increasingly annoying to be unable to run Bahaar properly because you only see the boss do half its animations, and it would be good to know if it is a problem on behalf of the ISP's or Gameforge themselves.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has been having any issues,

Regards,

Assa

Edit:

pingyx.png

• Same here, Italy. Since last Thursday ping spikes at random hours every day,

Reading from TERA discord I wans't the only one.

Guild Master of "Missing Texture" on Killian ^^.

Self-proclamed King of the Fishermen >(°O°)<

• All started when their guardian missions event hit the servers last week.

When guardian missions were introduced a while ago, the same laggy situation took place and I think it's because to many ppl are doing them at the same time.

Yes Gameforge...get a better server...NOW!

:lol: How I memorize 11 88 0? :lol:

11 players win shore 88 times and 0 reach +9!

• we're not the only ones now?? welcome to the life of the grate ISP ORANGE users

may you all be blessed with random ping spikes, desyncs and disconnects :elin1:

• Well this started when they rewarded guardian missions...so it should be gone when they remove it I hope

:lol: How I memorize 11 88 0? :lol:

11 players win shore 88 times and 0 reach +9!