Facetanking everywhere

• Hello,

I am wondering about state of the dungeons and pretty much this game now after last patch. Does anyone else is annoyed too and has problem's to overheal all that face tanking in game these days as their mystics? Dungeons were nerfed a lot and it makes completely no sense to me at all seeing how everyone is facetanking. As a Mystic i'm completely having ZERO fun and i'm near to actually quit the game... trying to heal all of this while my skills are still on cooldown.

Since the game turned that way... i believe it was made for lazy people who actually stay in one place like a dummies and don't move at all smashing their keyboards 24/h.<X I ask give us ''Healers'' some CDR potions or something since CAP (Combat Accelleration Potion) doesn't have that effect anymore. That would really make my life much easier.

• Yes, it's cancer, dungeons are boring, people are just facetanking and some are wondering that I have a thing called cooldown. I already flamed about this here but since it's a new thread, I wanted to approve this. I also do not run any of my former beloved dungeons anymore. Sad life, shit content.

1ye3Kpr.png

"But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.

“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”

Rest in peace RK-9 NM my old friend. 2017-2019

• Just let those idiots die. Healers are there for support and fix mistakes of the dd. Not for carry those crap dps Meter zombies

That. Can't heal everyone, it's as simple as that.

Ultima | Lv66 Priest | ILv 457 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Yes, it's cancer, dungeons are boring, people are just facetanking and some are wondering that I have a thing called cooldown. I already flamed about this here but since it's a new thread, I wanted to approve this. I also do not run any of my former beloved dungeons anymore. Sad life, shit content.

Yup one of the reasons why i've made this post. After nerf the facetanking in dungeons is just... then if people die or there's wipe they instantly blame healers for that in a very ugly way. So yeah the game turned bullshit, that nerf was completely unforeseen change that was done in this game by the developers.

• If they want to facetank everything without beeing able to survive it (without your support) -> Let them die. It's rly simple tbh

You are not their private healbot because the little DDs or tank dont want to dodge something. That's just not our job.

• From a DD perspective:

Full HP: if you take less than 50% HP damage and it does not affect anyone else (like group stuns or stun punishment attacks) --> take it

Not Full HP: am I sure I can survive another blow --> take it

Not Full HP: Any hit will kill me --> dodge the damn thing, it's your fault if you die NOW

(Not) Full HP: Is healer busy doing something else than support (ressurect died players and the like) --> go through above options

To all DDs: if you know your healer you can be less attentive but if you do dungeons via instance matching don't expect the same level of support. Don't blame the healer if you die on attacks that are NOT meant to kill you. If you don't know how strong your gear carry is --> play safe, if you know --> play safe enough so you can survive without full HP for a while.

Unfortunatelly every NM dungeon and some very old HM dungeons deal nearly no damage and wipe mechanics nearly do not exist.

In case I die I had no RE left or skill is on CD to dodge that one hit kill or I just took to much damage. The latter one tends to happen only if the others die to much and the boss in on "rampage".

• Mechanics hit too low and people are even encouraged to simply facetank the mechanics now because why doing them while they don't kill you? After all healers are supposted to outheal that now.

If the mechanics would hit stronger as it was before people would follow them and actually team play with their support or just kiss the floor. Today i'm not seeing that ''team play'', what i see is that everyone focus to dps as much as possible, mechanics don't matter well maybe besides in 2 dungeons that still are thing and wasn't nefed which is Bahaar and GOLSH.

• I agree with this post. Since last patch its really crazy, since everybody is facetanking everything. Twistshard's dds blaming you that they are dying on 1 shot even through Kaia and calling you noob heal. They even kicking from party. Most sad is these ppl hold hands together. In harder dungeons its even worse, they are not dodging anything, but expect to get healed in 1 second to 100% HP. You save tank and 3 dds die, you save dds and tank dies. But everybody is blaming healer for their own mistakes. This patch was one big mistake in all aspects.

• I agree with this post. Since last patch its really crazy, since everybody is facetanking everything. Twistshard's dds blaming you that they are dying on 1 shot even through Kaia and calling you noob heal. They even kicking from party. Most sad is these ppl hold hands together. In harder dungeons its even worse, they are not dodging anything, but expect to get healed in 1 second to 100% HP. You save tank and 3 dds die, you save dds and tank dies. But everybody is blaming healer for their own mistakes. This patch was one big mistake in all aspects.

Welp i'm going to just cancel my sub rn and move on, well anyway until it will be fixed... if they ever decide to do that. Makes completely no fun forcing healers to constantly keep healing that amount of damage taken because dps classes are too lazy to just move besides spamming their skills. I mean seriously let me rest ffs

I'm curious if someone from gameforge or bhs-krafton reads this? Hey bruh! you losing money!.

• Welp i'm going to just cancel my sub rn and move on, well anyway until it will be fixed... if they ever decide to do that. Makes completely no fun forcing healers to constantly keep healing that amount of damage taken because dps classes are too lazy to just move besides spamming their skills. I mean seriously let me rest ffs

I'm curious if someone from gameforge or bhs-krafton reads this? Hey bruh! you losing money!.

Omg forcing healers to overheal some negligible damage that facetankable mechanics deal, yeah you hear that, what a disgrace. Now that healing is no aurabotting anymore, I'm gonna quit. Let's see if gameforge will do something about it!!

• Thats the reason I stopped playing in february. I cleared bahaar x130, that dungeon was challenging for me, but I didnt have mood to play other dungeons. Then I checked the upcoming patches, and I saw only nerfes, 7-man version dungeons xD, and only ONE new dungeon, which I don't think will be harder than bahaar. And that's the content for more than half a year. When timescape came back, I logged in just to play in one of my favourite dungeon, but 2 runs were more than enough. That TSH which came back 1 month ago, was a desecration of the old one. ;(

• I agree with this post. I was playing mystic during rkem before awakening. Runs was fun i only had to press one button ( VoC ) by whole fight cuz everyone was on slaying. I think its bad for a game that its forcing us to press buttons and sometimes use brain. Think we should go back to aurabots and give everyone passive hp regen like 50%/s so even if ppl facetank they will survive

• Right, because this post is about healers who are mad because they need to heal now, right? You totally got it. It’s not about frustration because healer gets blamed for everything and a group flames you for not healing them to 100% immediately. Damn lazy healers who had absolutely nothing to do before this patch.

1ye3Kpr.png

“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”

• The only thing I see here, is people complaining about the game suddenly requiring you to think ahead. You won't have problems with cooldowns, if you don't overheal and if you simply just plan ahead and learn the mechanics.

Personally I have no issues with people facetanking everything in any dungeon, that I run on my healers. If I don't use any CD's of my heals before bosses do mechanics, and simply just insta heal as soon as the mechanic has taken their hp, then it's no issue at all. A great example would be RKE where you can easily predict whenever he's doing to do back stun, pizza mechanics or S-bomb. If you just save your heals for those, you have no issues healing up. Another example is RMH last boss, just know that people are facetanking in-out, back tail hit, the swipe after her scythe is in the air and so on, everything is good.

It really isn't rocket science, people facetanking mechanics that don't one-shot, is simply just you who has to step up and learn the mechanics ahead of time and healing accordingly.

Personally I run with Missy all the time, and I don't see her having any issues at all outhealing mechanics, even though I facetank like a maniac. This is all the while, while having top tier uptimes on her buffs, so don't complain. It's easily possible to do your job, even though people are facetanking all the mechanics that don't one-shot. It's only a question of knowing the fight and knowing the mechanics. You simply just need to put a little effort into the game, that's all.

Stop complaining and improve yourself, before blaming the game for being the issue.

Also before I get bantered for "But I don't have gear to facetank meteors bla bla bla", then just tell that to people before starting the run. No one will blame you for that. But don't complain that you can't outheal smth that's not a one-shot 'cause you can.

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• I am not sure if the people here do talk about higher dungeons as the one you mentioned. At least I do not. I do not want to complain about the dungeons in which some mechanics are still required and that actually need some effort. Maybe I did not make that clear in my tildmode.

I, personally, am talking about dungeons that needed mechanics/teamplay before and are now just facetanking because people do not learn the mechanics anymore because they do not die (talking esp. about RMNM, RKNM, SS). THAT is frustrating for me because it was fun before. And yes, blabla, game changed, was too difficult, new content will come etc.

The problem is that I feel like I need to have less skill now. It's just about healing and I would not even need to dodge myself. All I need to do now is to focus on the facetankers who need to have enough HP to survive the next attacks. No dodging, no rezzing, no mechanics.

I am frustrated. And yes, I am complaining about this, because I feel like the old content got removed and there is no new content to do (yet). I am not complaining about being able to immediately remove stuns like in RKEM - it's mechanic. It's fun. I love to learn such things.

1ye3Kpr.png

• I agree on that, the dungeons are much more braindead, and as for me who's a player who's looking for a challenge, (and as such I hardly run anything else atm besides Bahaar), I think that's really boring. I do miss the one-shot S-bomb, I do miss the one-shot in RMH where you can't just facetank every single back-attack and the one-shot on pizza mechanic in SSH.

I totally agree, don't get me wrong, I think that's really bullshit and I miss the times, where the good players were separated from the less good players, by testing their skill to dodge mechanics and surviving and not getting one-shot, because the mechanics were actually punishing if you didn't do anything to do dodge them.

I agree that the dungeons are more or less just facetanking and pushing for dps now.

However, the owner of this post, (and several others), complained about cd's, not enough mana etc., and that's simply just wrong. You can easily outheal it all, if you just plan ahead and know what's coming. If you just overheal and dish out random heals, then yes you're gonna run out of cd's and heals, but not if you simply know what's coming.

I'm not saying that the game SHOULD be like this, I totally agree that the game, and anything but Bahaar if you're well geared, is absolutely brain dead and takes close to no skill anymore. And that is simply a shame, 'cause it was one of the things, that made this game funny.

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• Average players be like:

"Oh, it's not 1-shotting me? then I can just take the hit"

Lazy people are lazy :V

It really isn't rocket science, people facetanking mechanics that don't one-shot, is simply just you who has to step up and learn the mechanics ahead of time and healing accordingly.

This is a problem of balance.

From what you're saying healers should just "git gud" in this patch while others...don't? if everyone needed to "git gud" that would be something, but this change is way too one-sided towards healers, that's the whole point, balancing.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by senita456 ().