Bring Back FWC

• Tera does not have any good PvP content, Killian is dead and mystel is a pve server and GvG system is bugged. There are only a few battlegrounds, which barely pop. :lol:

:ill::ill::ill:

By removal of FWC there is no other bg for mass pvp, except CS, which is with equalized geared. Tera SEA has all of the old battlegrounds, including FWC and CS, which are solo queue and Premade Queue as a raid. I have attached screenshots from the SEA. This will make players come back and enjoy the pvp content.. We know that you cannot bring alliances back to the server. At Least you can get these Battlegrounds back.:stick:

<X<X

If Tera SEA can make it possible, then gameforge should be able to do it as well. Most of the players have already quitted after the last best Patch 80. If you don't take any measurements and keep your attitude and politics of not considering players' needs and expectations like this, you will lose more players.:lol::lol:

• Agreed, removing fw bg was a huge pvp loss since it was one of the most active bg's. Getting such battle ground back shouldnt be a big of a deal and i bet most ppl (pvp) will be hyped for it and will want it back.

• Good suggestion, I'm in need of another Canyon Conqueror title.

On a more serious note I don't think GF can bring it back - it's BHS that needs to do that and we all know how it turns out when we need something from BHS. :lol:

EDIT: NA has it? Big, big oof. :wacko:

Ultima | Lv68 Priest | ILv 458 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• I agree with the idea. FWC was a very good battleground and Shore Hold isn't a proper replacement. I am sure FWC coming back would bring players back too. It is a very interesting battleground and now with all the new changes I think it would be even more interesting than before.

[Mystel]
    Kygas - Valkyrie - 456 - MB
    Zerk - Berserker - 451 - MB
    Kygasthe.Reaper- Reaper - 444 - MB
    His.Support - Lancer - 443 - MB
    Papa.Loli - Warrior - 443 - MB
    Better.Malliame - Mystic - 441 - MB
    Dixtatura - Priest - 441 - MB
    Ragnarok - Valkyrie - 441
    Char - Class - Ilvl - Marrow Brooch

• I don't consider shore hold as mass pvp, It's literally just about capping.. Kills are not priority, which means it's not a full pvp bg.. I really would love to see fw back again, at least people were trying to make huge sync que with 40-50 people and trying to balance it, unlike shore barely popping

• I don't consider shore hold as mass pvp, It's literally just about capping.. Kills are not priority, which means it's not a full pvp bg.. I really would love to see fw back again, at least people were trying to make huge sync que with 40-50 people and trying to balance it, unlike shore barely popping

Right, shore hold is about to use your brain, same like it was on Canyon years ago before the did capping useless cause killing give to much points. Canyon was no BG anymore. It was just synq with OP gear vs fodders. So please stop talk like canyon was good in the past 2 years.

Actually shorehold is much more balanced then canyon ever was. If you are skilled you can carry a match. Cause you Fight not often 1 vs 15 like it was in FW. Most times you fight 1 vs 2 or 3 vs 4 cause of the high requirements of tactical movement. And the best thing is, you can win those undernumbered fights just cause of skill. This never happened in fw the past 2 years. Sadly most of the braindead hack and slay nerds dont even able to use their brain for tactical movement. They just know how to melt their spacebar with unleashed skills and cry now about bring a BG back, were you would be the king with brainless hack and slay combos.

Besides skyring some years ago, shorehold is the most balanced BG in tera history. But yeah, skyring was same empty in the past cause like shore, it requires more then just hack and slay.

• Good suggestion, I'm in need of another Canyon Conqueror title.

On a more serious note I don't think GF can bring it back - it's BHS that needs to do that and we all know how it turns out when we need something from BHS. :lol:

EDIT: NA has it? Big, big oof. :wacko:

You still believe that BHS decides everything ?

xd

• Right, shore hold is about to use your brain, same like it was on Canyon years ago before the did capping useless cause killing give to much points. Canyon was no BG anymore. It was just synq with OP gear vs fodders. So please stop talk like canyon was good in the past 2 years.

Actually shorehold is much more balanced then canyon ever was. If you are skilled you can carry a match. Cause you Fight not often 1 vs 15 like it was in FW. Most times you fight 1 vs 2 or 3 vs 4 cause of the high requirements of tactical movement. And the best thing is, you can win those undernumbered fights just cause of skill. This never happened in fw the past 2 years. Sadly most of the braindead hack and slay nerds dont even able to use their brain for tactical movement. They just know how to melt their spacebar with unleashed skills and cry now about bring a BG back, were you would be the king with brainless hack and slay combos.

Besides skyring some years ago, shorehold is the most balanced BG in tera history. But yeah, skyring was same empty in the past cause like shore, it requires more then just hack and slay.

All you said up here is right... The only problem atm in shore hold is the disparity between dps classes, because Slayers and Zerks are way too strong compared to the other dps classes... (Still asking myself who's in Ktera pvp staff to not notice the amount of dmg those 2 classes have...)
    First of all they should fix that, then bringing back FW would be a nice idea considering everything will be more balanced and many players who don't que SH because they don't like it or because they don't wanna be exposed still gonna have a proper BG for mass pvp outside CS (which is a BG for beginners, nothing more.)

100% sure fwc would have many more players queuing than SH... That's for sure.

• All you said up here is right... The only problem atm in shore hold is the disparity between dps classes, because Slayers and Zerks are way too strong compared to the other dps classes... (Still asking myself who's in Ktera pvp staff to not notice the amount of dmg those 2 classes have...)
    First of all they should fix that, then bringing back FW would be a nice idea considering everything will be more balanced and many players who don't que SH because they don't like it or because they don't wanna be exposed still gonna have a proper BG for mass pvp outside CS (which is a BG for beginners, nothing more.)

100% sure fwc would have many more players queuing than SH... That's for sure.

Fwc will have same problem , slayers/zerkers will oneshot to every ungeared player and make game unbalanced,, right now those classes are oneshoting or doing a stupid dmg on geared ppl in shore hold, imagine how will be fwc with 4-5 equalized players per game,,

Shore hold problem its theres not enought healers who are able to solo heal, so when a healer stop'd que bg eventually die. You can add as an extra those broken classes and sync que.

Im sure FWC will be active for a 1-2 weeks but will die cause game last two points i mencione'd before

The only way to make Fwc/shore hold active its make those bgs equalized but whats point of upgrade'd a pvp gear since OW pvp its dead and CU its a 10min event per week.