Broker Fee

• Just transfer to not dead server? bet you have enough gold, and you are not using the open world pvp function anyway ...

Bet you still dont know you lose all your talents when you transfer...

i would accept losing talent just to be able to transfer

bet any of 1 isnt aware that transfer in not possible atm and NO ONE FROM ***** GF gives a duck to give info about when/if transfer will be possible again ;)

• What's the point about server transfer? Same problem, i don't wanna put my items on TB to pay 15k each item as fee... Clearly cba spamming around to sell every single item because 5 pages of TB on 6 different characters are a bit too many items, what ya think sherlock?? ;)

• Just transfer to not dead server? bet you have enough gold, and you are not using the open world pvp function anyway ...

1: you cannot actually transfer, this has been like this for a bit for an unkown reason

2: changing server doesnt fix the issue, the TB is basically unsusable on any server for larger items

• 1: you cannot actually transfer, this has been like this for a bit for an unkown reason

2: changing server doesnt fix the issue, the TB is basically unsusable on any server for larger items

Is not unknown reason, there is a bug with pets with transfer so they disable, and this shit dont happen in korea cuz they only have 1 server :omegalol:

• What's the point about server transfer? Same problem, i don't wanna put my items on TB to pay 15k each item as fee... Clearly cba spamming around to sell every single item because 5 pages of TB on 6 different characters are a bit too many items, what ya think sherlock?? ;)

As they have no intention of removing the broker fee, it is quite obvious that spamming is the only way to sell...shierlock.

And yes, if they merge servers or at least give opp to transfer, the more i spam sellouts the more chances to sell than on a dead server, where u can spam untill yr fingers gets sore.

On the other hand, these "tera club changes" were "intended", do you think shierlock that they will revert ? remember mwa crisis, all ppl hailed "game over" , "tc cancelation" did GF revert situation ? hell no and yet , here we are. some of us.

They should remove TC for good. Anyway is getting nerfed more and more :thumbdown:

• Hmmm... so this is why there are different channels, chats, and other places to sell stuff, cause Gameforge removed the biggest perk of Tera Club, lol.

Guess I'll start spamming trade chats too.

Fix TC broker. If your purpose was to stop people from constantly undercutting, you could've done what many other games have in the past years: If you put an item up on the auction house (trade broker), it will stay there for X amount of days/hours, and you can't take it off. Like 24h+ or so would have been a nice time frame. This way people won't undercut every few seconds.

If your purpose was to create a gold sink, well, good job losing a bunch of TC members *thumbs up*.

• i would accept losing talent just to be able to transfer

Right and when that servers gets empty for whatever reason you will transfer again and reset your talents yet again. That's real sustainable solution.

Killian is empty, can we have merge already instead of this "forwarded" thing that does nothing ?

• Right and when that servers gets empty for whatever reason you will transfer again and reset your talents yet again. That's real sustainable solution

THAT "servers" (!?!? more than 1 ...isnt it "those" ?? ) ..

Anyway..So THAT server and the only one with a decent population , as everyone knows, is Mystel.

So no need to worry about transfering "again and again" ;)

In an utopic virtual better world, merging servers would indeed be the best option.

But as noduckingone is telling us what future holds... people just keep asking abojut the less viable option, which is transfer voucher...

They're cutting TC benefits little by little, with broker fee, with shitty rewards from perks , CD on travel journal (another idiocy) .. 'cuz they can. And they want.

• Oh my i made a typo ! That makes everything I said invalid ! People are asking "abojut" ? is that French or something ? je ne peux pas parler français

Anyway...... Killian used to have highest population, yet it changed and here we are. If it happened before, it might happen again. Losing half year worth of talents isn't viable option, so it would be solution only for people who didn't progress it very far. Not to mention u'd be paying them because they didn't do their job, it's their responsibility to merge empty servers and provide satisfactory gaming experience to entire playerbase.

Killian is empty, can we have merge already instead of this "forwarded" thing that does nothing ?

• this already was mentioned before but the easiest fix to this is :

if you really must mantain the fee(which by itself is reasonable as a means of removing gold off the game world) then make it work like an actual broker would:

it cost nothing to list, but a fee is charged only if the item successfully sells

now your still charging your fee, and buyers would pay theirs, so your gold drain would sitll be present, but it wouldnt feel so crappy to list the more expensive items and to adjust the prices to match the market.

• Right now the sellers have fees to prevent undercutting every few hours, if the buyers pay the fee that would leave the undercutters free to re-list their stuff every hour.
    In my opinion your suggestion (or basically any other games marketboard) would work, but they should change the TC bonus to halve fees as a buyer.
    Sellers don't notice a change, but buying will be cheaper if you are TC member.

A listing cooldown would be good though. If you remove an item from broker you should not be able to re-list it in the next 12 hours to prevent heavy undercutting spam.

• Just put a limit so people can't re-list items several times but the broker fee destroys TB economy in terms of high value items...
    I mean, items for 500k each one can't be listed at all on TB with this fee... You lose only money, this thing has to be removed. PERIOD.