Merge Killian and Mystel

• They shouldn't have ignored all the "merge Killian" messages in the live stream on Monday, chat was full with it yet they didn't react at all, for me it seems that they just don't care or don't want to do anything about it, yet the fact still remains : Killian is empty and no fun to "try" to play there atm, so pls GF, do change this sad situation.

+1 for merge

• Sans_titre.png

When you see messages like that what can you say?

PvP server will be closed??????? Like there is pvp or any kind of activity on an empty server.

What a disaster.

If Gameforge want they can work around the merge between pvp and pve .

If not Gm like kiareko can speak while they have no idea about what they are talking about.

The mentality in my friends at least is that we dont want to pay a single euro more for Gameforge mistakes.

Espesially when they treat us like this.

Gm logged in Mystel obviously. Does he/she dare to log in killian?

<3KILLIAN RIP. 2018<3

Hello people, our Server is starting recruitment

We are looking for ppl that are familiar with endgame content..........

....... like fishing / Basilsks / dailies / Catacombs / Afk Highwatch / Tera shop / selling items on LFG.

• please add yurian to the list. Literally dead too + 19298273737 healer mains (can't effort alternative due to amazing expenses)

Thx, bye

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• As a company, they have to prioritize paying players, which is why they keep the situation like this, and use Killian as an instrument to separate players who are willing to pay for the game (those who transfer with their own money) from those who are not (and are therefore left to rot on Killian).

The problem is that if companies make it TOO clear that all they care about is cash and players who give them cash, and ignore the rest of the community, in the end it's gonna become a double-edged sword, which will make them lose more than they thought they'd have earned (as it's happening with a lot of big gaming companies all over the world in the last few years...the gaming community is sick and tired of getting milked to Death).

• Just merge to one big mega-server, otherwise Yurian and Seren will dry out too some day.

Many groups use Discord-LFG anyway and for people who want to stay in their 'language bubble' add Global DE, FR, EN chats. I don't think something like language barrier is a solid excuse in 2019.

• Wake up they are already on Mystel

<3KILLIAN RIP. 2018<3

Hello people, our Server is starting recruitment

We are looking for ppl that are familiar with endgame content..........

....... like fishing / Basilsks / dailies / Catacombs / Afk Highwatch / Tera shop / selling items on LFG.

• Sans_titre.png

About this image here - I don't think a GM could make a decision like that at all, shouldn't be allowed to say such a thing. Kiareko ain't the one to decide about that alone.

A good note as well that something like that IS possible though, the tools should be there and a good example would be KTERA that merged ALL of their servers TOGETHER with the level 70 patch (Patch 80 for us that we get tomorrow.)

People really want this and we don't really understand what the hold up is right now.

Also, I would even agree with Skaild saying this

Just merge to one big mega-server, otherwise Yurian and Seren will dry out too some day.

Many groups use Discord-LFG anyway and for people who want to stay in their 'language bubble' add Global DE, FR, EN chats. I don't think something like language barrier is a solid excuse in 2019.

I would not mind a nice big server like that at all, imagine how awesome that would be seeing a massive server that's alive and see people everywhere. But then again if that is too much then I would really like to see Killian + Mystel at least. But as seen above already, more servers would like to participate with this.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 67 Brawler
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• What the hell is going on with this game, I've not been on it for years but it seems like the devs haven't changed a bit.. They don't listen at all to what is important for the state of them game itself.

The server merge will once and for all solve the population issue which is an issue on almost every server. If the population continues to drop after a server merge, it means the game has nothing positive to offer to attract the players to continue playing on it.

Come on 5 months with no answer about anything, disgusting. You guys call yourself a company.

Just merge to one big mega-server, otherwise Yurian and Seren will dry out too some day.

This is a great idea, I mean look at BDO. They have one giant server with like 30-40 channels where everyone can play without having to be in different servers to play with your friends. If you speak and write in a different language, then there is an easy solution to that as well.. create language channels and keep the main channel (global chat) English. I have no clue how this is so difficult for you devs to do. I mean TERA is already using some things from BDO anyways, why not do this one that's actually worth doing, instead of taking the idea of fishing 24/7 and have pets be able to level up with abilities.

• Xtortion wrote:

Sans_titre.png

About this image here - I don't think a GM could make a decision like that at all, shouldn't be allowed to say such a thing. Kiareko ain't the one to decide about that alone.

A good note as well that something like that IS possible though, the tools should be there and a good example would be KTERA that merged ALL of their servers TOGETHER with the level 70 patch (Patch 80 for us that we get tomorrow.)

Hey everyone,

I cannot give you any confirmation yet about a merge, however Kiareko's statement is incorrect here: two different types of servers (PVE/PVP) do not prevent a merge. I'm sorry about this miscommunication.

I'll come back to you as soon as possible concerning this topic to share with you more info!

Product Community Manager

aSSIUl1.png

• I cannot give you any confirmation yet about a merge, however Kiareko's statement is incorrect here: two different types of servers (PVE/PVP) do not prevent a merge. I'm sorry about this miscommunication.

In that case: What exactly is preventing you from merging these two servers?

Ultima | Lv68 Priest | ILv 458 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• I agree for do a merge with Killian and Mystel.

I'm sure that more people will play if they are watching people in the server.

We are not asking you much i think.

• In that case: What exactly is preventing you from merging these two servers?

As Gameforge is only a publisher here, maybe they got the rights that they have to have a PvP and a PvE server too. Don't think they can merge shits or do such things without asking permission from big daddy.

• +1 to the Merge. We need it, Killian is dead. The Broker is dead. Everybody has to pay 20€ to transfer to mystel so they can SEE people in the game.

The dungeons are shared, the BG's are shared, the only difference is the PK in VO cause' we can't anywhere. Please THINK ABOUT IT, there's no difference. The people are leaving the game bc it's dead.

• It seems the                                                                                                                 

Edit

Post deleted