Merge Killian and Mystel

• The last few threads were closed in January saying that there is no new info and that we'll just hear it whenever it comes out for them.

Well, we are closing in to April now and this request has been made around November now, so it is really taking too long to come up with something or to at least come up with some plans. We are kinda sitting in the dark here and it's becoming very hard to stay at this point when there's just no one around. It's pretty much killing your motivation.

I think yesterday's stream (And the streams before that) is already showing all of you that people still really want and NEED this merge.

Anyway right now it's starting to take way too long and at some point it'll just be all too late for the people that are stuck on a dead server. Can't switch either because of the EP. A merge just needs to be done, ASAP.

Thread before this one: Merge Killian and Mystel already.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 67 Brawler
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• What reason is there to have against a merge?

Ktera were able to merge servers with ep intact, so that is no excuse.

At this point, with little communication from gameforge regarding this matter, it would simply be just a means to gain more money from people buy tt to buy server transfers. If that isn't the case, it would be nice to know what is the issue preventing this.

Killian is a pvp server and i understand that pve servers may be reluctant to have pvpers join, however, the only place outlaw occurs is velika outskirts and even so, there are pvers that are still stuck on killian too. I am sure in any case they could make velika outskirts the only place for outlaw, which could placate some people against pvp players

• I support Merge.

Kilian is empty. People do quit because of that.

There is no fear that PvP players would ruin experience of PvE players since PvP players already massively migrated to Mystel when EP were introduced.

And considering there is no real difference between PvP and PvE server, this labeling is completely absolete !

Both servers are enjoying exact same content, except Kilian is so empty we can smel death.

• I'm against the merge.

At least come up with a valid argument of why instead of just saying that. Although the only argument there would be is you just being selfish.

The merge would benefit a lot of players.

Right now we are playing a game with a very low population but with too many servers which makes absolutely no sense. And most of us just feel stuck on Killian right now.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• A player who choosed a PvP server should not feel "stuck" on Killian, as you wrote.

I don't really approve all the patches that gradually remove all PvP features, but it is not in our domain to make those changes. In other hands, the real ones to blame are the players who moved to other server, the traitors, making the all population problem even worse.

I'm still hoping in a Killian revival, even if impossible.

Anyway ... Killian right now is so peaceful, even if there is no action at all, no LFG, few costumes on broker and few TTs sellers, it is still enjoyable to me, it kinda reminds me of the last server I was in ... Icaruna.

Guild Master of "Missing Texture" on Killian ^^.

Self-proclamed King of the Fishermen >(°O°)<

• Then perhaps you should read the comments before you? The reason why we are STUCK is because we are not able to transfer our EP with us. Which is, for a fact, a huge problem for a lot of people.

All those people aren't sadly to blame at all. They did the right move actually - if you want to point fingers you do that towards Bluehole that ruined the most of it.

But just like Ktera did, gameforge should follow their steps and merge their servers. Or at least Killian and Mystel. A lot of people want this, last forum topic showed that together with all the spam on Twitch.

Just like to know more about it. It has been months now.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• Our beloved server is dying and you wish to kill it once and for all ?

If there will be a merge the last PvP features we have will be lost forever. Only fools can believe that GF, who can't even write proper tooltip translation in game, can just merge servers and keep some features of Killian in restricted areas. Players will also lost their character names, guild names in the process.

Why I don't see the same "merge" spam for servers like Seren and Yurian even so they should be in a worse status than us ? Even so they will not lose any features from a merge, unlike Killian will do?

So, as players we have a choice to stay here and at least try to make the server better for us and for the newcomers, not like who willingly left the server because they wanted to have more for themself and not to do more everyone, they are the selfish one, the ones to blame.

Guild Master of "Missing Texture" on Killian ^^.

Self-proclamed King of the Fishermen >(°O°)<

• Our beloved server is dying and you wish to kill it once and for all ?

If there will be a merge the last PvP features we have will be lost forever. Only fools can believe that GF, who can't even write proper tooltip translation in game, can just merge servers and keep some features of Killian in restricted areas. Players will also lost their character names, guild names in the process.

Why I don't see the same "merge" spam for servers like Seren and Yurian even so they should be in a worse status than us ? Even so they will not lose any features from a merge, unlike Killian will do?

So, as players we have a choice to stay here and at least try to make the server better for us and for the newcomers, not like who willingly left the server because they wanted to have more for themself and not to do more everyone, they are the selfish one, the ones to blame.

You know that EVEN seren is more populated than Killian right? Same goes for Yurian. You can keep track of it yourself when you go there or check out the logs. So hence why you don't hear much about it.

Keep in mind, most of those servers have always been merged over and over but Killian has always been left behind, hence why this has happened now. And with how the game is heading now Killian won't ever be revived and we just need a merge, as simple as that. It will benefit a lot of players this way.

You are talking about names, liking how quiet it is etc etc, but that is exactly what I mean, your reasons are selfish.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• I agree about the server merge, there is pretty much no point playing on Killian right now for actual openworld pvp or so on because it's literally dead anyway.

Talking about killing what's left? There's already nothing left, unless killing 2/3 randoms in VO while they are half AFK count as PvP (but in that case that's not being a PvP player)

GvGs? Inexistant

Nothing much else to add tbh, even if the merge makes the server a PvE one it legit wouldn't change anything, just do it, merge all servers or atleast Killian/Mystel because I doubt DE/FR communities would be merged at any time due to the language restriction.

Atmorph   Athena Please, give the merge idea a try, it'll make a lot of people either come back or be active again, being on Killian is quite pointless at the moment sadly. Also if we could keep that thread up it'll be nice aslong as it stays clean

๖ۣۜHate me I'm Famous ♥`

๖ۣۜKyin Lancer

• merge a pvp server and pve server?

what's the merged server gonna be?

i'd take a less populated server if i could,you know how valuable and important killing world bosses are?

the loot and achievement game is huge.

also merging servers makes tera look even more dead than it's already assumed and it ain't a good PR.

• No, TERA is looking more dead when a new player is joining a server and sees there is NOBODY around and that the LFG is empty. The player won't think its dead when he joins a server, sees an active chat and LFG.

Also, I hope you are talking about the new world bosses because right now they aren't worth much at all. So I'm not sure where you are getting it from that the world boss game is 'huge'. It legit isn't. World boss game used to be huge in 2015 and before :)

And to be honest, it should simply just stay Mystel as it is, no need to change it to PvP or what so ever. PvX might be an idea but its not a must at all. What most people want is just to be in a more populated server again and actually be able to do things because right now it feels super limited.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc

• merge a pvp server and pve server?

what's the merged server gonna be?

i'd take a less populated server if i could,you know how valuable and important killing world bosses are?

the loot and achievement game is huge.

also merging servers makes tera look even more dead than it's already assumed and it ain't a good PR.

Are you delusional?

This game looks more dead with people dispersed amongst multiple servers..

• Merge Killian, Mystel and Yurian (leave the frenchies out please), remove outlaw declaration and cut it out with the silence. If after 5 months you have nothing to say it really means you just go to your GF office to scratch your butt and drink terrible coffee from the coffee machine

• It's pretty much the reason why I made this thread yea as it has been quite some time now - Woudl really appreciate something back about this.

๖ۣۜFaith - 70 Lancer
    ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc