PvP Rewards + Gearing

• Give us Double Drop in Shorehold and other Battlegrounds.

Give us an enchanting event.

This patch is legit annoying as fk if you aren't one of the lucky people.

Edit: Just mentioning that I played 900 Games in the last 2 months with an overall winrate of 72% and after all that I only managed to get boots and gloves +9.

Weapon is still not +9, Chest is still not +9 and my Brooch is still only Tier 3. That rng has to be a fking joke considering that there are people being full +9 with maybe 20% or 50% of the amount of games I (and others) played.

DPS Tier-List (No Idea about LvL 70 Patch but just gonna guess)

Top-Tier: Reaper/Valkyrie
    Mid-Tier: Archer/Berserker/Sorc/Warrior
    Low-Tier: Slayer/Ninja/Gunner

Zerk tl;dr from Tobthekingx

The post was edited 4 times, last by tobtheking2 ().

• In other words: Just do anything to compensate that mess of an enchanting system we got here. It's stupid to waste so much time in shore just to end up with +6 at the end of the day. You're just burning gold which you don't get back over shore in any way. and if you're unlucky like tob said you also waste countless hours qing/sitting in q because its the only way to upgrade you gear from +6 to +9.

• Not only PvP, also the new PvE content is going to be even more RNG.

Didn't we go from MES and 3. MW to the current system to decrease RNG, only to get now even more RNG?

GF please do something about this. This is absolutly no fun.

• Not only PvP, also the new PvE content is going to be even more RNG.

Didn't we go from MES and 3. MW to the current system to decrease RNG, only to get now even more RNG?

GF please do something about this. This is absolutly no fun.

You have way less rng now than back with mes and mwa.

• No, you dont. RNG is so much worse compared to before.

Do you clear bahaar and farm Amplifier or Masks? Do you know anything about the relics next patch? Or the insane grind for Talyphs?

• No, you dont. RNG is so much worse compared to before.

Do you clear bahaar and farm Amplifier or Masks? Do you know anything about the relics next patch? Or the insane grind for Talyphs?

i have ~250 Bahaar clear, i got all.

you guys srsly should have stop qq about everything.

mw had 5% or less base chance and you got like 0.x correction after fail, now you have more basic chance and you get more correction, you dont need rolling stats and use spellbind.

i dont care about pvp so idk what going on there

• Do you know anything about the relics next patch? Or the insane grind for Talyphs?

No? Then don't talk o_o

BiS Gear will be impossible to achieve after the next patch.

• Do you know anything about the relics next patch? Or the insane grind for Talyphs?

No? Then don't talk o_o

BiS Gear will be impossible to achieve after the next patch.

I know about everything and you know i dont realy care about that.

If you have problem with that you can always search after another game.

I remember how ppl cried about HO enchant too and it wasnt that bad at all.

You guys just want everything instant. Just play the game...

• Alright, you just proved that you dont know anything about the new gearing system then. Thanks for taking part in this discussion but you aren't needed here with your non existent knowledge. :elin40:

• i have ~250 Bahaar clear, i got all.

you guys srsly should have stop qq about everything.

mw had 5% or less base chance and you got like 0.x correction after fail, now you have more basic chance and you get more correction, you dont need rolling stats and use spellbind.

i dont care about pvp so idk what going on there

if you dont care about pvp why comment in a thread about pvp gear then?
    we're not complaining about pve heroic oath. we're complaining about the new pvp gear and the shit enchantingsystem for it. so pls. don't comment when you don't have a single clue what we're talking about...

• if you dont care about pvp why comment in a thread about pvp gear then?
    we're not complaining about pve heroic oath. we're complaining about the new pvp gear and the shit enchantingsystem for it. so pls. don't comment when you don't have a single clue what we're talking about...

Did you read my first comment?

Alright, you just proved that you dont know anything about the new gearing system then. Thanks for taking part in this discussion but you aren't needed here with your non existent knowledge.

So if i dont cry about the upcoming patch and the new system that mean i dont know about anything?

• Well its hard to optimize. Personally im ok with Plates influx. Im not OK with gold cost. At first I was happy getting 1k violet plate bonus but after 300k+ gold loss and still being +6.. man that hurt. Only if it would be like 30k instead.

• Well its hard to optimize. Personally im ok with Plates influx. Im not OK with gold cost. At first I was happy getting 1k violet plate bonus but after 300k+ gold loss and still being +6.. man that hurt. Only if it would be like 30k instead.

Compared to upgrading HO Gear this sounds like peanuts.

• Compared to upgrading HO Gear this sounds like peanuts.

Yes upgrading HO-Gear takes months even if you are lucky. You usually spend 1 week for farming materials and have 1 try for upgrading, but when failing you at least get pseudo bonus %.

Afaik the materials needed for PvP-Gear are farmed in a few days too, but still you have to be super lucky to get max enchantment. I think there wouldn't be a problem if you got some sort of compensation like in PvE.

This system is like the stupid apex introduction back in 2015, where your progress was destroyed when failing one time.. and this was changed in the next patch, dunno what genius thought bringing it back would be a good idea.

• Change this Enchanting System or do any form of events (Double Loot or Double Enchanting Success rate) that makes it less cancer for your playerbase.

Athena   Aureli