Cheat in corsair (happened 3 different matches)

• Yep.

Some people were thinking it's me(plun) and because of that I have been getting kicked out of 80% games today. Don't know where they got the idea but maybe I was fighting around and they thought it must be me.

So I recorded some footage of it, happening constantly in one of my games. Strange thing is that it kept capping itself even after game ended already. In the video there was someone near mid from enemy team but I dont know if he is related or not. May just have been afking there or something.

@around 2:10 it starts.

• In before the whole battleground gets closed down for months until the glitch is fixed (if ever).

But seriously, this is quite a grave glitch Gameforge should do something about it.

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Ty for the infos. Forwarding this to the Team.

Please do share us for more issues.

sorey-protagonist-manga-tales-of-zestiria-aselia-besthqwallpapers-com-1920x1080.png

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~

~~~~~ Rilakkuma - Priest ~~~~~

~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Pictures inspired by ToZ

• Well, it took me five minutes to find out, where this "autocap" is coming from. There exists a certain module for CS (I don't want to get more specific, because I don't want to advertise such tings).

Another thing that happened to me lately is that I and another player couldn't move anymore (no, we were not stunned or anything else). The other player explaned to me, that if nobody is going to hit us, we won't be able to move again and are going to be removed from the BG for inactivity.

Pitifully I can't provide a video (tripple-potato-player: potato-PC, potato-connection, potato-brain), but maybe someone else can.

• pity that someone must first become invisible to make visible that is cheated. surely there are still many invisible cheats out there

EDIT: This is a REUPLOAD! The first video zoomed in on a player who respawned at this point. Thanks for the comment on the video and sorry for the wrong interpretation

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ysaye ().

• you suspected a person at the end of the video - do not worry - this person is not. We in the Guild have no plan of programs that violate the ToC. (3 players guild). I had suspected someone in my video and I'm sorry for that. It is unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong moment. :)

• How degenerate are those module providers anyway. Just did a search what is possible and the module I found describes itself as QoL in the description.

Seriously replace QoL with hack/cheat in this case.

• How degenerate are those module providers anyway. Just did a search what is possible and the module I found describes itself as QoL in the description.

Seriously replace QoL with hack/cheat in this case.

Yeah I'm sure it's the label the problem, just replace QoL with hack/cheat and people will stop use it :D

(not)

My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
    For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
    Test Image ->

(Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )

• Well it keeps happening every single day and nothing seems to be done about it. Not sure if gameforge cannot find the person who is doing it.

However here is a video I made about it. It's displaying the hacker cheating. I didnt mention his name in the video and probably wont here either. I have sent a report ticket to gameforges support with hackers name and video provided to get him banned.

What you guys think? I dont want to frame anyone innocent obviously but nothing is being done. If you do check the video, watch it from the beginning so it's easy to understand what I mean. I may have tinfoil hat on or something but I think its quite clear.

Edit: oh yeah LISTEN TO THE SOUND