worth it to make alts?

• I still thinking about make some alts i Play now with only one char and this take me so much time to make some dungeons or x16 dailys for one day. Tera in 2019 and alts is still a way to go or i can make more profit witth play just one char properly... so?

• I still thinking about make some alts i Play now with only one char and this take me so much time to make some dungeons or x16 dailys for one day. Tera in 2019 and alts is still a way to go or i can make more profit witth play just one char properly... so?

Well, one of the best ways to obtain gold is doing Guardian Mission; since you have a max of 40 daily boxes per char (12k ca.), the more character you have the more gold you gain... Yet is pretty boring, and can be pretty slow depending your equip and skill with your alt.

• how many alts should I have? which class are enjoyable and good for Guardian Mission...

♦ 3-4 Geared Alts should be Enough for Guardian & About the CLASS idk (the one you like to play for example i can do 40 Box As Priest in 30 mn) & yeh All the classes are good now after the balance and the Talent..etc

OXhVLif.gif
    ♠ Dropout Manager

• You have to figure it out for yourself how many characters you're willing to grind out for guardian dailies, with that said, you'll burn out on the game fairly quickly if you follow other people's recommendations blindly and force yourself to do all the characters every single day.

• how many alts should I have? which class are enjoyable and good for Guardian Mission...

A Priest set as dps is pretty good for guardians, mystic too but was nerfed a while ago, and they shouldn't be too hard to use.

For dps, it depends on how good you are to use the class... Technically archer, warrior and gunner should be among best, but for example ninja is pretty good too since the guardian fight is usually pretty short.

• Tera in 2019 and alts is still a way to go or i can make more profit witth play just one char properly... so?

Alts can be quit fun to play if you just want a different role, to do something else you don't do usually (ie. Healing if you're a tank class normally). Can be quite refreshing.

Ultima | Lv70 Priest | ILv 460 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv66 Archer | ILv 455 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget