petiton: Don't play as reaper!

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • i just don't see the point in star a classic server with reaper on it! in my opnion, tera was so much better with the small area skils( most with 3m², some with 5m²), and simple animations. Reaper just ruin the game for me with 8m² skills, and skill SO bright that makes CS impossible to play back then, i hope they turn back and no add the class on server.

* sry the english im from argentina

• Reaper started the downfall of TERA.

Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 456 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

I don't usually agree on such statements but yeah I feel exactly the same. I stopped playing Skyring because of Reaper and CS became unbearable even as healer. That class was such a cancer for the game as a whole.

I still remember selling WH HM runs to the fresh reapers so they could get the gear chests, because literally nobody wanted to accept them in groups.
    The hatred against Reapers still lingers somewhere deep down inside of me.

• True, if they didn't release Reaper, and still didn't release any content ( 2 dungeons every 6 months), the game would be muuuuch better. #FACTS

Downfall does not mean that the game would have been better without any changes. Down is simply the opposite of up, the game could have gotten better too if they had chosen a different route for future updates. Instead the game progressively has gotten worse with a few little gems hidden in the dirt along the way.

• I agree with the NO Reaper on the Classic Server for a few simple reasons.

First and foremost, Reapers are not part of the original or "classic" classes. I understand why people play them, I've deleted mine shortly after making it in favour of a Mystic.

Secondly, the class itself was never implemented properly by Bluehole. Starting it out basically as a free level 60 in less time than it takes to leave Island of Dawn.

Third, I remember carrying them through WHHM because at that time nobody playing them seemed to be able to follow instructions on where to stand or what to do.

I don't hate the class, just in my experience with it; it is mindless. class.

• I agree with the NO Reaper on the Classic Server for a few simple reasons.

First and foremost, Reapers are not part of the original or "classic" classes. I understand why people play them, I've deleted mine shortly after making it in favour of a Mystic.

Secondly, the class itself was never implemented properly by Bluehole. Starting it out basically as a free level 60 in less time than it takes to leave Island of Dawn.

Third, I remember carrying them through WHHM because at that time nobody playing them seemed to be able to follow instructions on where to stand or what to do.

I don't hate the class, just in my experience with it; it is mindless. class.

Well it might me, but if my Warrior keep suck in PvE i'm gonna try the reaper for sure xD

People with same gear dealing 12-14k while me 2-4k it's hilarious can't even kill 1 mob xD

lol, such stupidity... hahahaha. And i would say that too much Elin was the thing that started the downfall. The class itself had nothing to do with it. I mean, thats absurd to even think on it lol.

• lol, such stupidity...

followed by

too much Elin was the thing that started the downfall

No, they gave the game its popularity on the eastern market which then made the game even worth considering international release.

Reaper completely destroyed PvP, that is a fact, the details are in the OT - over the top skill effects on top of extremely generous hitzones.

• Sure. And do you mind to tell us WHY reaper destroyed the game?

Or you just dont like the class?

because sorry it makes no sense at all. Over the top skill effects? do you realize you can basically eliminate em from the options menu, right?

And sorry elins were popular in the east, and they can enjoy dumb characters as much as they want.

But i find too many people complaining about elins these days. Its like playing a kindergarden videogame.

For me, too many elins+the need of releasing basically only elin customes and related stuff all the times is what killed the game. That in conjunction with the lack of serious and bad ass costumes for the other races.

NOW, not having reaper in the classic server is another different thing, because it was not part of the origins, and it feels kinda off, and that i can understand. But saying that reaper was the cause of the downfall of Tera..... :s

Or you just dont like the class?

because sorry it makes no sense at all. Over the top skill effects? do you realize you can basically eliminate em from the options menu, right?

For what i've seen and read it's because they have DMG,mobility, very big AOE and long distance skill, I don't get it

Thing is, reaper set sort of a trend for the next you-don't-even-know-anymore-how-many classes that have been introduced for the next few years. One is what xLightz said, Reaper fully destroyed PvP and I'm not even mentioning the small-scale PvP such as Skyring. Another one is being ridiculously OP compared to the sad rest, another one is being race-locked to elin (or later castanic).

I'm just saying a reaper should have no place on a "classic" server at all. It's beyond of a joke.

Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 456 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Reaper is easy class in 3v3? Lol?

If you are new... you wont win as a reaper. What are you supposed to do with less than 10 skills and long cooldowns?

Reapers are good to finish someone (nice follow ups...), but thats it... Far from broken (forget that patch when it came out... it was same with every class)... just dont get giga leashed and you wont lose vs reaper.

As someone who qued soloq over 75 times... I can confirm that warrior was best class (minus new class patch releases). One click stun is just strongest skill in game.

• I am currently in PS4 end game, and every dungeon that I have run is four Elin Reapers, and my Popori Archer. And, we are getting decimated because there are no healers or tanks. Or, we will be doing pretty well, until half of the group leaves because we have no healers or tanks. So, I am begging you. If you got your healer or tank character up to 40, please keep playing them to 65. I know that it is tempting to just make a Reaper and get to end game the fast and easy way. But, the end game depends on it. As it stands 95% of the people on the Felbane server on PS4 seem to be Reapers. Which makes the end game not very fun to play. We need way more class and race diversity. So, that we don't end up like PC did.