Shape changer?

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • https://i.imgur.com/xHtstW4.png

Where I can find these, beside the tradebroker? (I dont have so much gold, new player here..). Why cant I buy them from Tera shop? Are there rewards from in-game activity and if yes, how can I get them?

Lastly, is there an in-direct way to obtain them? Like buy something from Tera shop, sell it for in game gold and then buy these things?

• Usually these shape changers are rewards from events (last event with these kind of rewards was about 1 week ago).

Guild Master of "Missing Texture" on Killian ^^.

Self-proclamed King of the Fishermen >(°O°)<

• Usually these shape changers are rewards from events (last event with these kind of rewards was about 1 week ago).

I see... I hope the events are frequent! Are these events only for max level characters? Or any level can participate?

• So its not possible to buy shape changes right now, to get bigger breasts ?

Yes, right now you can get'em only from trade broker.

I see... I hope the events are frequent! Are these events only for max level characters? Or any level can participate?

Last one was for every level, but not everyone is.

• dose shape changer only work on swimsuite?

Height and Thighs changer, work on every armor/outfit.

Chest changer works only on some swimsuit (older ones, the newer do not support the shape changer). I'll make a list of the working ones at some point.

• Make ure you check on the Events. As far as i noticed, there have been always shape changer on every Event (almost). The last event was the with the "Dragon" 2 weeks ago.

You may use this section "Players Questions & Answers" if you have more Questions.

Moved the Thread to a proper section.

C8233-D81-3862-468-E-A5-B2-09315-AB7-A31-A.jpg
    ~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
    ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
    ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
    ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Jojo