New forum is too transparent

• Possible to add non-transparent option, maybe both dark and white versions? It's hard to see some text now. Also Pinned threads should be more visibly separated so you can see them at first glance, always.

• What Bargg said and also there are some other **** things.

The pinned threads should really be more visibly seperated since I looked into a few sections and thought "Why are these old threads above the newer ones?" After a while I realized they are the pinned threads. Just make their title in a different color and that would be enough. And 1 shade level deeper or higher is not a different color.

First off that ************ huge banner thats taking up about half my screen.

Secondly the forum doesn't adjust to the resolution and size of the screen. I need to scroll to the side to see everything.

Third that motherfucking annoying number of unread posts. I will never read french posts since I can't understand baguette.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…5000276394004/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…7478760792089/unknown.png

Some pictures to visualize my points.

Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

The post was edited 1 time, last by Momojunketsu: Thank you for the Input but please watch the words, Ty. ().

• You can filter what forum sections you want to see. Atleast you could do that before the downgrade rework.
    Why does the new forum look so.. cheap? I feel like this was meant as a more simplistic, sleak, modern material theme, but those buttons

New forum is too transparent - Constructive Feedback & Suggestions - TERA Europe - Mozilla Firefox 2019-02-05 22.15.19.png

look like what a beginner CS student would create in his first HTML project.
    Same for the black background
    <------ on the left side.
    Black is a really bad color to use, ever. It just does not look good, make it dark grey or give it a texture, atleast, but this almost hurts. White font on pure black is a pain in the eyes after some time, the blue of the forum posts works a lot better.

Edit: Honestly, the more I look at it, the white font on almost black background in the forums really does hurt my eyes and I will most likely check back in a few days or so because right now this is unbearable.

I agree with the rest of what has been said, please reduce transparency a bit and make pinned posts more visibly seperated from the rest.
    Also, I would love if you sticked with one font, right now I see atleast four different fonts which just makes it look very incoherent. The grey of "Edit Reason" on the white background is also very hard to read which is irritating.

The shade of green that is used for likes is very hard to read on the blue background as well. I feel like this design has not been tested properly before being employed, but I feel this way with a lot of changes lately, so don't mind it.

• I also think that the color schema is really bad. These colors just dont really go together that well. + please remove that box-shadow from the buttons, looks silly (cant really call it shadow). Some border radius on many of the elements would't hurt either.

• I also think that the color schema is really bad. These colors just dont really go together that well. + please remove that box-shadow from the buttons, looks silly (cant really call it shadow). Some border radius on many of the elements would't hurt either.

Ohh true, I was wondering what else might be bugging me beside the transparency and the light blue + white might be a bad combo :elin18:

• too much different colors, it makes reading anything really a big pain.

If someone knows how to make it at least readable, my eyes would bleed a little less.

Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

[size=8][size=10]Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Install the Firefox Plugin "Stylish" and install custom styles for your browser, I'm currently using a dark one for most of my sites. It looks alright with the forum but glitches out on the banner because of so much transparency.

• xLightz

thank you it's a little better, still too transparent.

Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

[size=8][size=10]Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony