Questions regarding to the classic server

• 1- no you cant, you can only transfer from classic to live
    2- probably not
    3- for now it's temporary and I guess they won't make it perma cuz they are stupid

• 1- no you cant, you can only transfer from classic to live
    2- probably not
    3- for now it's temporary and I guess they won't make it perma cuz they are stupid

1. Which is pointless because level 60 Gear is useless on Live Server
    2.-
    3. It would be better because you will get boring if you just do the same content for years. Also spliiting Community is the last thing we need

• 1. Which is pointless because level 60 Gear is useless on Live Server2.-
    3. It would be better because you will get boring if you just do the same content for years. Also spliiting Community is the last thing we need

Good thing they'll exchange the lvl 60 gear for our current gear when you transfer it to live... or at least that's what they said in stream.

I do doubt they'll add all outfits and mounts to the classic version, I sure as hell don't expect to see flying mounts there.
    I also doubt we'll see a permanent version of the classic server, but who knows? If it goes super well they might.. or they might do it more often. *shrug*

• Something is not up right there. Recently people complained about bad population and servers merges and moment later classic server appears? Yet it isn't as i expected. I wanted it to be permanent not temporary, i also wanted transfer my chars from live to classic because live server is completely destroyed and unplayable. But impossible, you can only transfer from classic to live... weird.

Maybe this is another trap and marketing trick or something? It's clear that many ppl will come back and play on classic server especially because before tera was better but it's just temporary why? Makes no sense to me, maybe this is a trap?xD maybe this how they want solve problem with weak population and avoid server merge? Maybe this is a bite? and after classic server ends this is how they want fill up dead servers on live?^^

well i can be wrong, but look at this from my perspective, they lose nothing.