Classic PvP Server for Tera? (Support Please) and (Gameforge Feedback Please?)

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • I don't want to give false hopes, but if they can make a pve server for now, nothing tells you they cannot do the same for a pvp one in the near future.
    If they can get an interest into first - the pve population - they can prepare another future event with 2 classic pvp/pve servers.

Let's call this "Classic TERA" a test server. With its pros and cons. They already are aware of the bugs and well known glitches, that's also why they make it a 1 mouth temp server. Give them some time to prepare for the future events and correct (finally ? xD) what went wrong.

That's all I can hope for the future of Tera, and for me it's the only good initiative that would value their new and old player base.

And the first good step would be to bring back a 2012 or 2013 server, not a 2014 one.

• so i regret writing this topic already Classic PvP Server for Tera? (Support Please) and (Gameforge Feedback Please?)

but maybe i made them to make a CALLED classic server (u cant call this classic tbh with vm3 patch and kumas***)

some people happy about it some people still not happy

cuz they chooses want they want LUL they never ask us

they never feedback in right time

they only care about money

servers are crashing like hell

some people already 60 some of them cant play so u call this balance Gameforge? D:

so here your deal gameforge make it permament and pvp channels ty

• VivaEmptiness Hi, I moved your new thread into the old one since there is no need to make 2 threads about a permanent PvP Classic Server. :)

I don't really think, a permanent PvP Server is the solution for this game. It would split and damage the game more instead of making it better. And to experience VM3 again is really a great idea (I miss the old IoD so much)

Greetings,

Shiro

• Give me one Game on Twitch that is PvE and on the top list.
    If you check the top list, you will see only PvP Games.
    PvP is going to win always vs PvE imo. Cuz people get fast bored from PvE Games
    no competition no fun

• hi Shiro how many players u guys have online on main servers and classic server? D:

It would split and damage the game more instead of making it better. read this one again

it would split and damage the game vm2 vm3 vm4 vm5 vm6 vm7 and more Pve then u guys lost alot players?