Classic PvP Server for Tera? (Support Please) and (Gameforge Feedback Please?)

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • ( PLEASE TELL TO EVERYONE SUPPORT THIS TOPIC)

POST TO GUILD DISCORDS AND IN GAME TELL TO PLAYERS

EVERYONE WANTS SERVER LIKE THAT!

We want the vm patch server in which the manaya was the final dungeon back
    we were enjoying PvP
    If you guys bring the old Tera back
    i believe that numerous players will start playing
    help guys! i know all of you want a server like this

Don't bring reaper and Vm3
    Manaya vm patch is classic.

- We want the Classic PvP Server to be permanent
    - 60 level max. Leveling speed will be slow as well.
    - Every instance at that time like Labyrinth of Terror Hard, Manaya Hard, Kelsaik 20 with same old drop table.
    - No new classes, basic 8 only.
    - Old UI.
    - Old PvP zones.
    - Isle of Dawn as start zone.
    - Campfire and charms.
    - No flying mount as usual..
    - Nexus is available for this event time only.
    - Battleground & Dungeon Rankings

Just remember the fun

- GvG nexus time or normal time
    - Enjoying world open PvP
    - Fraywind Canyon 15v15
    - Corsair Stronghold 20v20
    - Champions Skyrim 3v3 - Equalized 3v3

Topic got merged so i wrote some of the player requests here :

@Synd

Petition for PvP classic server.
    Players who want to avoid PvP can easily do it on channel 2-12.

@Naotsugu

Playing on the classic server, i want to be able to PK and earn Infamy like back in the >classic< days.

@lSorel

The optiond have to be:
    1-Make 1 classic server pvp focused.
    2-Merge rest of the servers in to 1 server.

• CS hasn't existed at that time. And to get the best PvP gear (Visionmaker) you needed to do shitty PvE over and over again.

We need some developers to create a brand new PvP game with TERA's combat system.

• CS hasn't existed at that time. And to get the best PvP gear (Visionmaker) you needed to do shitty PvE over and over again.

We need some developers to create a brand new PvP game with TERA's combat system.

ye i quit the game after vm3 patch
    but i really like playing tera game is dead
    there is no PvP anymore

i agree with developers but gamefore can do that thats why i open the topic

• Petition for PvP classic server.

Players who want to avoid PvP can easily do it on channel 2-12.

• Hello,

I merged 2 threads with the same topic into this one.

:elin21:

"The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."

• And there are 2 major reasons:
    1) it going to be PvE server. The server should be PvP.
    2) it going to be too new update, when the game was already just bad. Best case would be some update pre EU launch (58lvl max). Last acceptable is pre Tera raising patch (just with F2P model).

• why are you even here if the game stopped being fun 7 years ago for you

Because I was big fan of Tera. I played it during FGT and during KR beta and futher. In fact Tera broke my heart because this game has so huge potential. But now I just visiting this froum from time to time (one per 1-2 years), and this time I found news about this classic server in MMO news. So I'm here to share my opinion about so called "classic" server that going to be released. Sadly, that is not something that should be called "classic".

Visionamaker wasn't the best PvP Set. It was equal to Bloodrave Set from Skyring Rating.

• why are you even here if the game stopped being fun 7 years ago for you

Is something about loyalty man, not to the game itself lol but to the good memories and good times you shared with everyone and also for the good people whos still playing/ stopped playing and you want them back again.
    I mean that's why most of the people log in and literally do nothing in the game except reading the chat and talking to game friends in Discord.

• Hello,

I merged this thread again, please don't open a new thread for every question/statement.

:elin21:

"The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."

• So far the fact is that the "classic" server is going to be on a patch that made people leave the game(mwa nerf, mes nerf, nexus removal, manaya nerf, reaper etc...).
    At same time the PvP activity boost we got from new gear patch will be reduced thanks to another new server forcing a split of population.

• So far the fact is that the "classic" server is going to be on a patch that made people leave the game(mwa nerf, mes nerf, nexus removal, manaya nerf, reaper etc...).

This is very important thing.

IMO earlier patches started downgrade this game, but this one is critical.

So staring have conclusion - inside Gameforge as a corporation must be 2 factions. One of them want try restart the game with classic version, and second one want just to kill this project. Because we talk about corporation, decision propably is not made by one persion but based on middle ground in headquarter. So faction that want kill the project forcing intentionally exactly this patch. Because they are know PvE server with this server can not be popular and will fall very fast. So there will be strong argument to kill the project.

Because really, choosing this patch and in PvE only version is like sabotage the game.