• Thank you based RNG indeed.

Don't lose hope! You still got a long way to go to the 4th digit! :crazy:

Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 456 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Actually, I'm at 990 tries now, and 9 characters still left, so I'm gonna break the 4 digits.

You know what, you were right, never mind. Just after posting the original post, the first try I got a 3-Diamond drop, so no 4 digits for me. :elin35::elin35:

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Darknovangel - Mystic 441
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442
    Darknovafist - Brawler 441
    Darknovapie - Sorceress 441
    Darknovamark - Archer 443
    Darknovasteel - Lancer 441
    Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie 441

• Ghillieglade was absolutely nerfed some time before the most recent 2x/3x drop event, and anyone saying otherwise is delusional. I find it somewhat plausible they intended to temporarily nerf it for the drop event, but then forgot to buff it back up afterwards.

If Gameforge themselves come out and say they haven't nerfed it, then it must have happened by accident. They should look to buff it back up as soon as possible, as there are many people who more or less only let their TERA Club subscription run for the sake of the daily ghillie runs. If ghillie is no longer anywhere near as worth it as it used to be (which it isnt at the moment), then these people will start unsubscribing.

• Ghillieglade was absolutely nerfed some time before the most recent 2x/3x drop event, and anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

Then i guess i AM delusional. ive been having the same drop rates more or less since more than a year ago. Never noticed any nerf. Maybe its you that again, dont understand what Rng means. Btw, other 2 diamonds yesterday, 3 emerals with another character and other 2 emeralds with another character. 3 days ago i also got 3 diamonds for the other character. I really dont have a clue what do you want.