Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?

• I know, RNG and all, but I've reached the five hundredth (500th) run without a diamond drop, emerald drops are very low too, but that's not the point.
    Were the droprates recently tampered with? If they were, I'd appreciate if it would get mentioned in patch notes or wherever, because I'm only farming it now to see how long this keeps up, but damn it if it isn't the most ineffective way of farming if the rates are not just thanks to an ungodly poor RNG.

:elin29::elin30:

I'm literally started trying little stupid tricks like hitting the chest from x angle with y skill, hitting it with single attack, hitting it with ultimate, from back, from behind etc., like "Ghardbad the Weak" in Diablo 1, if that ain't desperate I'm not sure what is.

:elin14::elin13::elin15:

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Darknovangel - Mystic 441
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442
    Darknovafist - Brawler 441
    Darknovapie - Sorceress 441
    Darknovamark - Archer 443
    Darknovasteel - Lancer 441
    Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie 441

• Rather than to expect to get a diamond after you-don't-even-know-how-many runs, I'd be glad about an actual drop, if it does happen. It's not that wise to count on a dropchance of say, about 0.5% or so.

Ultima | Lv68 Priest | ILv 458 | Yurian
    Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
    Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
    Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget

• Not sure about the drop rate, per se, but I can tell you a grand total of my drops since I've returned.
    2,196 runs, 129 diamonds dropped.
    And then comes an 500+ run series with zero diamonds drops, so I really wanna know whether it's RNG, or they actually changed it, since it's way too unlikely. I'm not really upset, but if they removed them, I'd rather farm anything else in that time, which also gives exp and isn't as boring for example. :elin3:

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442

• Sorry to be that person but two days ago i got 2 diamonds as well... and i usually get an emerald or two as well at least two days every week. The problem with rng is that, you can spend a whole month without getting anything at all. I considerer myself lucky for now in ghili. Not so much in other rng aspects of the game, sadly lol. I dont even open arborean boxes anymore, or dark secrets. I never EVER get anything more than golden talents in the boxes (i still expecting some silver talents after months of opening arboearn boxes...) and more than the worst rewards in the dark secrets. And ive been opening em since a long long time ago. And since i cancelled my sub to the tera club, i dont even open arborean boxes anymore lol. There is no point.

Btw, i wish they could add semi enigmatic scrolls (or whatever they are called these days, i cant even remember if they made any changes of em) to the drops. Or caps, because i dont even remember getting any of those since i started in ghili hahaha.

• Diamonds can still drop just dropped a stack of 3 today. however Combat Pot droprate is actually nerfed. You can see it if you check broker prices

Not really
    People just spam them off CD because they are to bad to clear bahaar without.

OwO what is this... :'3

• or rushing dreadspire to get/sell some 2.0 before it closes its doors

also having rumours about the removal of strong bravery access because BH seems to have the intend on globalize stuff a bit more surely doesnt help :^)

• or rushing dreadspire to get/sell some 2.0 before it closes its doors

also having rumours about the removal of strong bravery access because BH seems to have the intend on globalize stuff a bit more surely doesnt help :^)

Well it's not really a rumor anymore when they actually confirmed that they will remove the source of strong bravery/canephora in the patch coming in february xD

• just do 42x GG a day and hope for the best

I actually only do 36x a day, and it was a 10-days-on-a-row no Diamond drop iirc, which involved triple drop day too.
    Anyways, it STILL exists as confirmed (thanks guys for that), so from here on, it is only RNG.
    :elin36:

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442

• I had my one and only triple diamond drop in Ghillie three years after I started that game and my only single diamond drop in Petrax in December'18

.... complaining it didn't drop for a week... i dunno. :rolleyes:

• I had my one and only triple diamond drop in Ghillie three years after I started that game and my only single diamond drop in Petrax in December'18

.... complaining it didn't drop for a week... i dunno. :rolleyes:

Well a timeframe is irrelevant without the number of runs done.
    How many character do you run GG with on a daily basis? As you can see Darknova did 36 runs per day during 10 days, so that's already 360runs, but some runs were affected by triple loot, lets say he did 36 runs everyday during the event, that's 108 runs during the event, which is equal to 324 runs loot wise + the remaining 7days 252 runs, so he's not complaining that it didnt drop "for a week" but for 576 runs.

There's a difference with doing 500 runs in a week and 50 in 2 years, yet tons of people would act like "I never got any diamond in 2 years !".
    I'm exactly in the same boat as he is, I decided to run GG during the triple loot event, so during the event I did a total of 228 runs, apply the triple loot to it and you're at the equivalent of 684 runs (loot wise) and 0 diamonds.

I use to run a tons of GG and came to the conclusion that diamonds drop rate was lower than 1% (this number was calculated over 8k runs).

• Back in my prime farming time, I did 3,824 runs and have gotten 238 diamonds from them. Pretty similar to my rates when I returned, but for a while now (after another 108 runs since my initial post) I haven't gotten any. It's a bit strange for the RNG to do this now, when I think I never had more than 100 runs without any drop, and rarely had 50 runs without one either.

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442

• If i got time to do 40 ghili's each day i will do it :D Doesn't matter what i get everything is welcome :elin9:

• Diamonds can drop only in GG for around 1,5 years (since enchanting revamp)

Nope. Its just rng luck. I already got other 3 diamonds yesterday. And 2 the week before. I mean, again it is RNG. If by now people dont know what that is... and i didnt notice any nerf or change since i started playing the game (about 1,2 years ago). Cant tell the number of runs on gg i did so far, but im pretty "happy" with the rng in there so far. lol... i usually get the "good" stuff often enough, strong bravery, strong canephora, otherwordly shards, diamonds and emeralds and some other stuff. I dont have to wait more than 3 or 4 days to actually see a diamond popup.

Again its pure RNG, and some people could have terrible luck.

I dont complain about other rng stuff, like arborean boxes and i NEVER EVER got silver talents from em, and i ponened hundreds of em, or dont get me start with dark secrets i only get crystailbinds from em, since i started playing.... but you are not going to see me complain saying that they nerfed the rng lol. Because as it seems it has been always that way. People consider that "normal". So, getting a diamond every week or so in GG, its pretty normal for me and should be for all players.

• While I mostly agree, and my "rant" OP post was meant more for clarification (I mean I waited until a respectable number of runs before I said anything), but I don't think the post was offensive towards anyone.
    But also, please don't talk in time intervals when talking about GG, use runs instead. Even if I can assume you are doing it on 18+ chars a day.

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442

• If anyone interested, 396 runs since then, still 0 diamond.
    I'm cautiously optimistic about tomorrow now.

DarKNovA on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk 453
    Darknovafer - Reaper 445
    Darknovael - Reaper 441
    Darknovasun - Slayer 448
    Darknovako - Warrior 444
    Dark.Nova - Ninja 443
    Darknova - Brawler 442