Gathering Material Spots (not completed)

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • Hello everyone! Since I'm a big fan of gathering and it is a important point in the game I decide to run through all regions and see which materials can be found. I found the achievement descriptions to general. So here we go with the first map:

Ostgarath - The pictures show in which specific region u can find what. The placement of the materials itself is not important - just green marked area where it is in.
    I hope this will help you guys and I try to finish this by time!

Direct Link: https://imgur.com/a/Q0WRrEe

If u are good in graphic design feel free to make the picture in a better quality. I can give u the information once I collected all.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• Arcadia completed!
    +(added good farm spots)

Direct Link: https://imgur.com/a/mBIPsbj
    This it is for today!
    I hope it will help you get your rootbeer done ;)

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.

• Yeah, this is nice. If you could add a label on the material, that will be perfect, otherwise, trying to identify each material is going to be a pain (i know most of em will be easy, but i still didnt learn the icon of many of em). Btw, the image resolution should be far bigger.. its too smalll..!!!.

• Hello everyone,thx for the feedback.
    I will create a list with all material names but i won't place it directly on the pictures because it will be too messy.

@Miriand: Since I am a noob when it comes to picture editing thats all I can do for now.
    I try to find a map with better quality/resultion when i find the time for it (exam phase is rip) :D
    If u find smth. feel free to send it to me :)

And in general - if ur good in editing don't hesitate to create a map with a better quality - just use my informations for it - np.

• Also if your interested in helping with this map - don't hesitate to ask :)

• Next Map:
    Velika
    Can't really suggest Velika, besides a good moongourd spot and maybe for some norsteel ore.

Directlink: https://imgur.com/a/4jHzydp

• Hallo Erawz,
    thx for your tribution.
    There are small differences within the areas, thats why i wanted to create a overall map :)
    For example there is only plain stone and cobala ore in fyr mount (Ostgarath)

• This is easier and way more comfortable to have a world map instead of each region. The image say what you can find in this region but sure they are not everywhere in this region. Having a detailing spot for each materials in each region will fit them perfectly

The post was edited 1 time, last by Erawz ().

• Hmmm, we could use Erawz's full view map for a coarse overview and lady.kill's detailed ones upon click in the according region for a better insight...

I mean, I could make you a website like that... given I'd have all the corresponding images... basically similar to the in-game map.
    Thus images with the material icons, but without those fancy handdrawn lines would be desireable for me..

Just an offer, though.

Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)

• Hmmm, we could use Erawz's full view map for a coarse overview and lady.kill's detailed ones upon click in the according region for a better insight...

I mean, I could make you a website like that... given I'd have all the corresponding images... basically similar to the in-game map.
    Thus images with the material icons, but without those fancy handdrawn lines would be desireable for me..

Just an offer, though.

Sounds awesome :elin9:

Just an offer, though.

That would be definitely great!!

• These pictures are great, really nice job. I thought I'd add a bit more spice to it, tho I can't provide pictures, I have a list compiling, which I hope can help out as well:

Ores:
    Cobala Ore -> Val Oryin, Arcadia, Ostgarath, Poporia
    Shadmetal Ore -> Westonia, Allemantheia, Val Elenium, Val Palrada
    Xermetal Ore -> Kaiator, Lorcada, Sylvanoth, Essenia
    Normetal Ore -> Veritas, IoD, Velika, Val Aureum
    Galborne Ore -> Val Tirkai, Helkan, Val Kaeli

Plants:
    Cobseed -> Sylvanoth, Ostgarath, Poporia
    Veridia Root -> Sylcanoth, Essenia,
    ArcadiaMushroom Cap -> Veritas, Essenia, Poporia
    Moongourd Pulp -> Val Palrada, Ostgarath,
    VelikaApple -> Veritas, Val Palrada, Arcadia

Essences:
    Crimson Essence -> Allemantheia, Val Elenium, Val Oryin, IoD
    Earth Essence -> Val Aureum, Val Oryin, IoD
    Azure Essence -> Westonia, Kaiator, Lorcada, Val Elenium
    Opal Essence -> Westonia, Allemantheia, Val Oriyn, Val Aureum
    Obsidian Essence -> Val Tirkai, Helkan, Val Kaeli

Other materials (Plain Rock, Achromatic essence, etc.) spawn at random all over Arborea.

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• I'd like to share couple of sweet spots where you can obtain about 200 gathering materials in a short amount of time ,without having to travel much. I've found out for a few of the materials , the most important and that are needed in most of the crafting fields.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alerine ().

• You cant gather about 200 materials in a short amount of time in the highwatch outskirts, the main reason is, goblins are all over the place you going to waste time killing em first. Second reason is, there are not so many materials. I would not consider that a good spot for opal essence.

A better spot for opal essence and normetal is the surroundings of Chebika. There is plenty of opal essence and normetal ore everywhere, mixed with other materials. That is one of my main places to farm opal essence and normetal ore.

• ACHROMIC ESSENCE

if you are looking for a proper place

BEST Plain Stone spot here's why>

Optimal gathering with Velika using 10 channels, one can gather around 500 Plain Stone in 30min.

start gathering from channel 10 because... ive noticed most of the time there aren't nodes from channel 3-1... sometimes...

What i do is... while half way through gathering the node, change channel, so by the time its done gathering, the channel switches immediately.

What i use For Optimal Gathering:

1-Low quality pick T1 i presume (decrease 2 seconds)

2-Pickled Verida Plant (decrease gathering by 20%) this way i keep routine for 30min and then im done while watching series or whatever.

There is quite a bit of Moongourd plants in the area too, which is good for making crafting speed buffs.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Temit ().