Bahaar's Sanctum Loot needs a SERIOUS buff

• Alright then, I won't beat around the bush, currently, Bahaar's Sanctum is horribly unrewarding for the inherent risk the dungeon poses and the effort needed to clear it.

Before I begin, let me first make clear that I am aware of the upcoming "nerf" to Bahaar in the next patch (which reduces the enraged waves damage) and the chest that gets added after clearing the first phase, which drops Metals, Weights, Limbs and Glove/Boot amplifiers (which further reduce damage taken from certain attacks from Bahaar), but even with that, the loot is far from good enough to make this dungeon worthwhile to run in the long run - basically, I don't see why anyone would continue running Bahaar once they have their gear apart from trying to get good runs for Highwatch E-peen statues...

Let's be clear here for a second, for the time being, Bahaar is restricted to a really small playerbase at this moment - most parties won't even try it. Even if on a perfect run, clear times are similar, if only slightly longer than previous hard mode dungeons, due to the way the dungeon is laid out, it requires consistency over a longer period of time and, in case of a wipe, you can lose up to 80% of the dungeons' progress in one go. This makes the dungeon have an incredibly high risk factor, while having rewards that are, for the most part, underwhelming.

Currently, Bahaar drops up to 7 or 8 (?) Mallets (which are a problem in themself, but there is another thread discussing that), and some Weights, Metals and Limbs, and a bunch of etching boxes (which aren't worth much anymore). Furthermore it drops only 1-2 Diamonds that are rolled between 5 people. This is a problem that other dungeons like GLSH and DRCH have as well. That aside it has random drops (Masks, Amplifiers, Etchings) at a low chance.

As of now, it is hard to get parties for Dreadspire together (especially on more empty servers, namely Killian and Seren), which makes it hard for people to even reach the point at which Bahaar is actually needed, since there is not enough diamond supply, or not enough ways for players to farm them (or they are simply too expensive) to even upgrade to Heroic oath +2.

And that leads me to another problem that comes up with Bahaar: IT DROPS NO ELLEON'S TOKENS. No matter if it is an oversight or intentional, this prevents players from - albeit indirectly - gain any golden or silver Plates from Bahaar, which are NEEDED for the upgrades.

This bad loot just discourages players even further from even trying Bahaar in the first place.

Therefore, I would like to suggest some changes to make this dungeon worthwhile, as with the low chances of upgrading to +3, players will likely have to run it quite a lot, and make no money while doing so. If nothing is done, I could imagine that players will ignore the dungeon as soon as they hit full +3... making it even harder for unluckier people to get runs together.

The first one being, of course, to add Elleon's Tokens - and for the effort required, I believe that 100 of them seem fine enough.

Secondly, there is still the problem with the diamond supply - this is particularly relevant for those who haven't reached HO+2 yet. Of course, if you are full +2, you won't need to run anything but Bahaar anymore - however, what about people who have alts, or those who want to run the dungeon to get any income whatsoever? The dungeon bears such a high risk that this low income that it currently has can easily turn into a loss (due to gold spent on consumables etc.). For this reason, I would suggest at least one diamond, preferably even two (or just make it a chance for two diamonds), for EVERY MEMBER IN THE PARTY. That way, they can choose whether they want to use it to upgrade their items or if they want to sell them.

Gearing alts currently is a major problem in itself, but, once again, this is discussed in another thread as well, albeit indirectly.

If that can't be done, Bahaar still requires some way of income for those select few players that can clear it to supply their enchant costs. So in one way or another, more rewards are needed.

Perhaps this can also be done by making Bahaar drop consumables (Lambs, Superior noctenium, etc.).

In any case, let me hear further suggestions, if you have any.

• How about removing that dungeon and replacing it by a dungeon that is actually not cancer doing with most classes ?

Overall, all the dungeons need loot buff and serious one, but the problem is that if you make farmable dungeons people who can play 15 hours a day ( and are willing to farm for that long ) will just keep on making more and more money and crush the market, while others will have nothing.

Delete reset scrolls, make limited runs per day/account, buff loots, everyone will be at the same point. (At least for end game dungeons).

• How about removing that dungeon and replacing it by a dungeon that is actually not cancer doing with most classes ?

How about you just get good and learn it with your own class :elin3: seen classes with the worst mobility in the game (Valkyrie) clearing this with no deaths, bad excuse sorry :elin20:

Strawberrie wrote:

but the problem is that if you make farmable dungeons people who can play 15 hours a day ( and are willing to farm for that long ) will just keep on making more and more money and crush the market

What's wrong with rewarding good players? :elin18: Sounds pretty fair that people should try to play as well as possible to get nothing out of it :elin14:
    Also you seem to be pretty active on forums for someone who can't afford to play 15 hours a day :elin25:

Strawberrie wrote:

Delete reset scrolls, make limited runs per day/account, buff loots, everyone will be at the same point.

Not like reset scrolls have 5 hours cooldown limiting you to a maximum of 6 runs per day, which means 1h and 30min of playtime, guess that's way too much :elin20: people please get a life

• This dungeon is indeed cancer with 90ms+ ping. And only because of this pretty good animated wave attack :^)

Except for the wave attack the boss isn't that hard. but people won't try it because:

-Most people aren't even +1 yet let alone full +2
    -If you run this dungeon you have no gold income which slow downs you gear progression for +1 and +2
    -Talentsystem ... You should atleast get you max power back before GF will remove veliks blessing buff in the next patch

-No rewards for clearing p1 makes the whole phase pointless in my opinion. If people who try it get rewards for p1 they would try p2. But why try Bahaar if you get no rewards if you wipe all day. I mean if you wipe for example at last boss in GLSHM you atleast get loot for boss 1 and 2 .. You have something .. but for bahaar you get nothing for trying it.

Ofc we don't want this dungeon to be nerfed but atleast give people are reason to try it. Also the reason why most people don't try DSU 5+ because you get no loot for stage 6 - 9 .... atleast nothing special

• well, this loot problem isn't only for baharr's temple it'd basically the biggest problem that this game has since AAHM and the arrive of HO. For example when rkem was the end-game dungeon the loots were equivalent to what we need to upgrade gear it drops from 3 to 5 elemental essences + 2 diamond and you need like from 2 to 5 depending on the gear so if you farm the 4 or 6 times a day with a statitc everyone get a try at the end of the day. Now to the worst part which is since glshm release what happened is that gear requirements for upgrade and dungeon loot are not going proportionnally ( except for jewels drops which in my opinion isn't bad and u can farm it in one day for enough tries) you need like 7 diamonds for +1 weap let alone the other drop 27 105 rare metal weighs for +2 so drops should be increased taking into consideration the amounts needed not only elleon marks. We have said it many times no one wants to farm for a month and at the end fail especially on a dead server like seren where if you got lucky you find a party once a week beside statics. And it has been a month since we opened the thread about the gear progression and the only answer we got is "soon" they are really going the wrong way these gamefail boys. We are not like koreans we don't like to farm one month for a try and we don't like to do exactly like them you should listen to your community not implement that doesn't work well here wow this is long

• The confidence to the community for TERA is getting bad every time. They need to a better job at doing stufff ingame sooner our later people wil stop playing.

1 Example returned dungeons have no regional loot like fashion coupons and Elleon Marks of Valor >>> The Abcess and Channelworks.

Is it really so hard to change that REALLY? Nothing difficult right lol. I already maked a forum topic about it and no responds from the community it say's enough tho.

Bahaar's Temple never done it.

But what i am reading now even in that new dungeon no regional loot that is really embarrassing!
    Does even fashion coupon drop there?

• How about you just get good and learn it with your own class seen classes with the worst mobility in the game (Valkyrie) clearing this with no deaths, bad excuse sorry

Alright, first of all, I don't think that I said that it wasn't possible, I said that it was cancer, I didn't use it at all as an excuse, there's no point releasing dungeons with mechanics that are way easier for some classes ( warrior in this case for example ). Yet you're deffending that " git gut lul if it's possible it's fine".

What's wrong with rewarding good players? Sounds pretty fair that people should try to play as well as possible to get nothing out of it
    Also you seem to be pretty active on forums for someone who can't afford to play 15 hours a day

Second, as you can notice in the second part of my post I was talking about "all the dungeons", how is playing 15 hours a day is being a good player ? Sounds pretty fair that people that have 15 hours a day to play tera have THAT much of an advantage ?

Again you're assuming that because I'm spending 1 hour/day on the forum that I have 15 hours for tera ?

LLoyderino wrote:

Not like reset scrolls have 5 hours cooldown limiting you to a maximum of 6 runs per day, which means 1h and 30min of playtime, guess that's way too much people please get a life

Yeah, 1hour30 of playtime, still requires you to be on to actually use these resets scrolls.

• I don't think it you can ever nerf players who play 15 hours a day. They will always be far ahead of you economy- and possibly skill-wise. But should you even be envious of such things?

• I don't think it you can ever nerf players who play 15 hours a day. They will always be far ahead of you economy- and possibly skill-wise. But should you even be envious of such things?

I think you people need to play other games to understand how economy are supposed to work. Yes, you are right, people who can play 15 hours a day should be ahead of you, but the game shouldn't allow them to have an unlimited amount of loots from end game dungeons per/week.

Take gw2 for instance, you get raid loots only once a week, then you wait for the reset, that's it, if you play 15 hours a day, you do other things. The problem with that on TERA is that you actually NEED to play 15 hours a day right now ( except if you have a decent static with the same hours of free time ), to even get the actual gear.

I don't envy them, I just find it unfair for people who can only play after school/work, because these people right now have no way of getting near the +3 gear (except if they already had tons of things in their banks/gold or if they cash shop), which wasn't the case 2 years ago, my whole guild was fully geared with fully geared alts too with 2 hours a day of playtime in average( more the week-ends).

Making loots limited/week while buffing the loots would actually solve the problem for both players 15 hours or not, since they'll both be not THAT far from each others.

Cheers.

• Lackluster rewards are intentional, they want you to be pressured into buying gambling boxes. Diamonds, consumables, materials all that wont change and it wouldnt change even if you made this post on korean forum and wrote it in fluent korean. At best they will add elleon tokens and that will be it.

That's just reality of it, goal right now is to milk few remaining whales since attracting large amount of new players is impossible. This will only escalate with future updates and +6.

Killian is empty, can we have merge already instead of this "forwarded" thing that does nothing ?

• I hope to see a loot change soon aswell.
    There won't be a reason to run bahaar once you have your gear+3 and maybe the mask.

Considering 30%the ppl that are able to clear and have much time to run 6 times a day..situation above won't take long.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• I hope to see a loot change soon aswell.
    There won't be a reason to run bahaar once you have your gear+3 and maybe the mask.

Considering 30%the ppl that are able to clear and have much time to run 6 times a day..situation above won't take long.

Isn't it a problem for all dungeon? If you have +2 you don't have a reason to run GLSHM either. We just need basic loot which everyone can use. Just like in VM Content where you still run a dungeon just for mwa