Friday (weekend) guardian legion event on?

• Hi guys. I don't know if anybody noticed that...but when we had the guardian legion event ( elleon marks, more exp on guardian boxes), the server was full.
    So I'm wondering , the legion event will be on this weekend as well?
    Maybe every weekend?

• What do you mean with "full". Probably over the weekend more accounts are just idling for star traces, not because of extras for guardian missions

• Well - I feel like the servers got way more alive, after the increased vanguard rewards, tbh. Guardians just aren't any fun, and are dreadful to do, tbh

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• Dreadfull yes. But with great reward. Specially if buffed by guardian legion event.

200 ELEON MARKS per char = 2 master boxes with 3oo golden talents and good mats.

+ the extra exp /credits and the gold from boxes.

Is far the best event...Rather then some low dungeon event that gives 1 dyad reward?? or 5 sapphires ?? lol

• 2 boxes per mission is.. well. Not the kinda usual, let's say it like that. 10 boxes are kinda more in the normal end.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• Dude, I am not sure what you're doing, when you're doing Guardians, but if you can't get more than 2 boxes, then you're doing something seriously wrong. And you can easily get 10 boxes per boss, that's not even a lot.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• With FM+0 you could get close, tbh. With a FM+0 Warrior, I still did Guardians in 24 min.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• What are you basing your statement on? Have you actually tried it, or are you just in pure denial?

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• In that case, you are probably doing something wrong. It is entirely possible, as I've already stated, and I am not the only one managing to clear in this amount of time. There are PLENTY other players, who can do the same.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• @Trappiez
    I don't know what bugs you so much that people might have different opinions, skill level than yours. There are different kind of people who play Tera, some don't even use scripts and proxi you know ? Some people like me don't even have the chance of being unemployed and abble to farm 12h/day.
    I farmed gardians between noon and 13h and all my boxes (that I planned to collect later this week) have been gone with today's afternoon surprise maint while I was at work.

Patch is old, we're doing the same DJ for months now. REnm is utterly useless due to lack of rewards and not fun cause of so many bugs.
    I don't have a roster to run REem since 3 tanks out of 4 have left our guild this month, but I doubt that people that run REem are really affected if less geared ou skilled player can farm a little more in gardians so I'd like too if we can have gardian event this week-end.

I'm gonna copy-paste a post addressed to a former trial moderator as it seems to apply to you also :
    I understand you want your free tera club or whatever comes with moderator job, but you don't have to be blind, narrow minded nor act as a potential dictator. You can have your opinion, np, but don't take it as fact pls. Moderator, from my point of view is also listening to people, not spit your superiority complex in the face of ppl, thx.

Eternya

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• I don't know what bugs you so much that people might have different opinions, skill level than yours. There are different kind of people who play Tera, some don't even use scripts and proxi you know ? Some people like me don't even have the chance of being unemployed and abble to farm 12h/day.

What "bugs" me, is not that there are different people with different skill level, gear, time and so on. That's understandable, and there's nothing to be done about that. What bugs me is, that when I state something, it is being shut down as a "lie" or blatant ignorance, while NO ARGUMENTS for saying such is provided, while I have grounds for what I'm claiming. If you're claiming something, you should have a base gorund for saying so. There's absolutely no reason to call people a liar, simply because you aren't able to attain same status yourself. Regarding the proxy thing, I am not a proxy user.

Patch is old, we're doing the same DJ for months now. REnm is utterly useless due to lack of rewards and not fun cause of so many bugs.

I don't have a roster to run REem since 3 tanks out of 4 have left our guild this month, but I doubt that people that run REem are really affected if less geared ou skilled player can farm a little more in gardians so I'd like too if we can have gardian event this week-end.

I do have a roster, but we feel like the dungeon is no fun at all. So we'll likely continue farming AAH and DS, which is PLENTY rewarding. Generally doing dungeons rn, is super rewarding, simply 'cause of the vanguards. I don't argue against the Guardian Mission rewards - do please implement them, but I argue against the clearance time of those Guardian Missions.

I understand you want your free tera club or whatever comes with moderator job, but you don't have to be blind, narrow minded nor act as a potential dictator. You can have your opinion, np, but don't take it as fact pls. Moderator, from my point of view is also listening to people, not spit your superiority complex in the face of ppl, thx.

I am sorry, if I seem narrow minded or like I don't accept people's opinions. That is not my intention. However, when someone calls me a liar or a cheater, I might resort to stubbornness and reject opionions easily, since I know of other circumstances that are likely to happen. In this case: No, it doesn't take as long as Sisko claims to clear Guardians. Secondly, I don't even get free Tera Club, I don't know what you're on about here, tbh.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• If you are so sure that you get your guardians done in 24min, you sure wouldnt mind posting a full video of it right? Since you are very sure of your statement.

"Secondly, I don't even get free Tera Club, I don't know what you're on about here, tbh."

Thats why he said "or whatever"

• Sure - I could do that. If you are THAT sure, that I'm a liar and don't have any grounds for what I'm saying, and that I definitely haven't seen better players than myself clear in MUCH quicker time than that, then sure. I could upload it. However it's a bit silly, just rejecting that opinion, without knowing the real facts first.

"Secondly, I don't even get free Tera Club, I don't know what you're on about here, tbh."

Okay, to clarify then: We don't get anything, since we do this voluntarily.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• Rayazs wrote:

If you are so sure that you get your guardians done in 24min, you sure wouldnt mind posting a full video of it right? Since you are very sure of your statement.

You may just not accept that there plenty of players at a much higher level - this does not require Proxy or whatever, just knowing his class

I get like 8-10 with a reaper, one from my static like 14 boxes per mission - Stating that it is impossible seems quite ignorant

Rayazs wrote:

You know that such "job" is not rewarded? Reading just one or two of this great flame threads should clarify that...