Patch note 74 complement

• Few things were missing in patchnote :

XP cap has been implemented on gear. You can't earn XP on your gear once you've reach the cap.

Killing spee credits and shop have been removed.

You can spend Bellicarium credits for enchanting mats.

If you see things missing, don't hesitate to post here,
    Thanks in advance,

Eternya.

RNG + Grind = cancer

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

• Idk if it's entirely relevant, or should've been in patch notes: But you're able to grind XP for your armor + weapon, in preparation for the next gear upgrade.

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• Yea but you lose all exp if you upgrade from SC > HV. Let say you have 200k xp on +9 > HV +0 = 0 EXP. You can only stack aslong you don't upgrade your weapon to the next tier

• Imagine people got 200 a 300 K xp on +9 SC gear RIP.

That item XP cap is only for next tier stufff. Like if you to the next tier with a lot of xp that one will get resetted to 0 xD

• I think Gameforge forgot to update the xp and gold from fraywind because it wont be the case that the highest dungeon thats clearable in 8 mins which is shorter than an average Fraywind game gives 3.5k gold and 1300 xp while Fraywind gives 200 xp and 800 gold. Right ??

• Hmm? Does it mean all the XP on my +7 gear, which should be enough to reach +9 in one go, is going to be 0 once I manage to get +8?

No, you should lose exp only when you upgrade, for enchanting +0-+9 it should still be stackable.

• Well you can pre stack but you have a cap. I read something at SC+4 you can pre stack 40k exp then you need to enchat. There are certain checkpoits. But once you reach +9 and upgrade you Gear to the next tier all of you Gear XP dissapear. Especially people like me who have over 200k on SC +9 will lose every single EXP.

• hahaha, now i am confused. one says "yes", one says "no"... I checked yesterday and my gear XP was in red... Hmm, guess i just have to get the mats somehow to try myself.

I tried an up yesterday, and from the result I suppose I can confirm what Kraxler said: you can prestack, but it seems there is a limit.

So before up I had SC weapon +9 (with no filled exp), gloves and boots +8 with stacked exp and chest +6 with stacked exp.

While gloves and boots exp is green even if stacked (60289/41253), chest is now +7 and exp is still stacked after the up, but it is red (85722/28883).
    There is a difference of 4000 ca. exp points between chest and other pieces, but before the update I'm pretty sure it was only about 1000 (since I received 2 vanguard quest when it wasn't equiped), so I suppose that the last 2 days exp stacked anyway on "green" gear, while stopped to stack on chest that was "red".

• hahaha, now i am confused. one says "yes", one says "no"... I checked yesterday and my gear XP was in red... Hmm, guess i just have to get the mats somehow to try myself.

your xp resets to 0 only when you upgrade to next gear.
    for example you are now SC+6 with 40k xp, you can use that xp and upgrade to Heroic.
    The moment you get the Heroic gear you lose all XP which you had when you were stormcry.

• Due to rampant confusion on this point:

Each gear has now maximum XP points it can hold:

All Guardian gear: 0
    All Twistshard: 10k
    Frostmetal: 24k
    Stormcry 0-4: 60k
    Stormcry 5-9: 80k
    Heroic Oath: 120k

if you have over these limits, your XP number will be in red, and the piece won't gain any XP at all.

If you enchant to next enchant level, you don't loose your XP: eg Enchanting SC+0 to SC+1 will only substract the XP needed for the upgrade as till now
    If you upgrade tier of your gear, eg SC+9 → HO+0 you WILL lose all XP

Also side effect (what started this conversation) this means now HO+0 stacks xp up up till 120k and you can save item XP for when HO+1 comes
    But only if your gear piece is HO+0
    This amount should also coincide with item XP needed for max bonus on HO+1 enchanting
    (They will presumably buff this limit when HO+1 comes ?)

• hi,

for once a good change : Gridirion 2.0's daily gives 1600 XP for a ten min match (AAHM is just 1375 XP for comparison). Nice way to XP our beloved alts.

RNG + Grind = cancer

• honnestly,I prefer doing 1 daily for 1600 XP instead of 13 for 120 XP each, and even if you tryed, you can't make 13 matchs of 10 min in 2 hours but wtv.
    I don't see why it is a bad change, especialy if you do it on many caracters. It's more XP than gardians x 40 (1200 XP) and more than AAHM (1375).
    Even, for casual or new players it's a really good change, you only have to be online saturday and sunday evening between 20h and 22h for 10 minutes.

RNG + Grind = cancer