Events and Guardians and dungeon loot?

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • Why don't you make more events for dungeons instead of guardians? everyone likes dungeons more, and everyone is bored out of guardians, but it gives way better profit that it's making dungeons dead, i don't think anyone requested from BH to do something like guardians, and no one enjoys it so you can spam event for it every week,
    and lets talk about how much dungeon loot is nerfed now, if i do AAHM 4xrun, counting that i do consumables and finish in 18~22minutes i wont have atleast half the gold that i'd if i did guardians for 20minutes or less,
    AAHM should atleast drop 1 diamond 100% to compensate the time wasted in it, i dont see a reason for running AAHM after getting full HO gear on my main, i can't gear alts with main runs obviously, and i don't get any worthwhile loot from it, i've done 120 run and i barely got 3 diamonds in it, let alone etchings i only saw 1, i remember in RKEM patch i used to run 6`8x a day i could make 200k+ from the loot i get there, i get more diamonds in AANM lol, this is what's ruining the game, adding features which makes it even more dead, and not enjoyable. :elin19:
    also implementing Fishing? if i wanted to fish i wouldnt have been in tera this long you know? u trying to make the game dead even more?

• Making Dungeon Runs more worthwhile than farming Guardians +1

"The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."

• GF nothing to do with that, rather go and write to BH

GF has something to do with it, when it buffs guardians with weekly events, wouldnt it be better if they buff dungeons loot weekly instead?

• GF has something to do with it, when it buffs guardians with weekly events, wouldnt it be better if they buff dungeons loot weekly instead?

He clearly quoted the fishing part tho, which has nothing to do with the guardians and their weekly events.

But yes, it would be better if dungeons were more rewarding, it has been asked many many many times.

• These guardian events only make IM and LFG for dungeons more dead than it already is. Give everyone more incentive to run dungeons, even for people who would usually not do them. And I'm not talking about like a normal dyad niveot structure for 5 clears (are you even serious with those or what), but actual substantial rewards. As it stands right now, many people don't want to do 30-minute dungeon for 20 elleons when they can do 30 minutes of guards and get 200 elleons, plus about 12k worth of rubies, vg credits, guard credits, and 3-5 dungeons worth of item exp.

Make dungeon events drop braveries, golden and silver talents, darcics and plates, noctenium elixirs, food, way more elleons (+50 at least), more emeralds and diamonds. Give us more VG credits for dungeon vanguard during an event. Give us some small costumes or accessories for 5 or 10 clears over a week (not 2 days so you're forced to reset multiple times), the ones with whiskers and stamps not too long ago where close to this. Or flat out do a double or triple drop weekend for all dungeons and *all* drops inside the dungeon, not just EU-specific ones. I'm talking double or triple gems, enchanting materials, everything.

Now something like that would be a real "event". Not some lazy half-baked "events" we have right now that are absolutely laughable.

• How about just a simple double or tripple drop event just like NA? Sometimes i wonder what is more rare. Double Drop Event or getting BiS Innerwear @ day 1 with the first laundry box...

• These guardian events only make IM and LFG for dungeons more dead than it already is. Give everyone more incentive to run dungeons, even for people who would usually not do them. And I'm not talking about like a normal dyad niveot structure for 5 clears (are you even serious with those or what), but actual substantial rewards. As it stands right now, many people don't want to do 30-minute dungeon for 20 elleons when they can do 30 minutes of guards and get 200 elleons, plus about 12k worth of rubies, vg credits, guard credits, and 3-5 dungeons worth of item exp.

I agree with this

The only dungeon thats more profitable to run compared to guardian missions is dreadspire and thats not clearable by >99% of the players. LFG and the game would feel more alive if there was an incentive to go for dungeon runs, rather than doing guardian missions on 15 characters.

• I assume, that one of the reasons, that they're implementing Guardian Missions events, is that Guardian Missions are easy and without "risk". A lot of players out there, are having a hard time clearing even 4-star dungeons, and I believe that's why they're putting focus on Guardian Missions.

That being said, I do totally agree with the statement though: Guardian Missions are totally killing dungeons rn, and it's super dreadful. I used to be hardcore farmer in RKE as well, and I'm farming pretty hard in AAH as well. But I don't feel like farming AAH is even close to as rewarding, as farming RKE was, and that is actually super sad. We can only hope, that something is being done about this issue.

Semi-good Warrior. Idk. Ask me anything.

Main: Erpiez
    Warr alts: Kittieez, Trashiez, Weak
    Mystic: Nexile
    Zerk: Ahriza
    Archer: Zeltoni
    Sorc: Datella
    Lancers: Stupidlancer, Luna
    Reaper: Shennie, Blue

Priest: Subtenmanacharge

Only relevant chars honestly.

Warrior guide

Beginner's Guide

• thing is they can do something about it without the help of BHS, just double rewards or any kind of event to be honest, if you noticed how LFG becomes way more actives during elin rewards even though sometimes its not that great, and we have not got AAHM event since it opened i personally don't know why should i run it anymore let alone farm it, the game is becoming solo game instead of MMO with every patch.

• when they can do 30 minutes of guards and get 200 elleons, plus about 12k worth of rubies, vg credits, guard credits, and 3-5 dungeons worth of item exp.

How the hell can you get 12k worth of rubies out of guardians in only 30 mins when it takes 5+ hours to fill 40 bars?

• How the hell can you get 12k worth of rubies out of guardians in only 30 mins when it takes 5+ hours to fill 40 bars?

duno how it is taking you 5+ hours but for most of the players it takes 30-50 mins

• a mission lasts 5-7 mins usually, 40 times that is 280 mins.

the missions that last this much are flying guardian which if you have strong characters they are pretty useless.
    other than the tokens they give i wouldnt waste my time on them.
    the normal missions take about 10 mins. in those 10 mins i can collect about 10 chests with my sorcerer SC+0, and my berzerker about 15-20 chests .

• What? I can only fill 1-2 bars at most per mission with full frost+0.

which class are you playing?
    Have you learned it?
    did you check guides?
    do you know how the game works?
    do you know the patterns of the bam?
    are your rolls the right ones(pve)?
    are you using the correct crystals ?
    are your glyphes set right?
    Each of those matter and maybe more questions that didn't come to mind.
    if you are playing a class that i have experience with, i wouldn't mind helping you around to get better with it.

• 1. Sorc, Archer, Gunner... getting same result on all the ranged classes

2. the guides on essentialmana

4. apparently not, i cant predict the sort of moves that dont show patterns on the floor, no matter how often i fight that mob type

5/6. yeah, theyre the recommended rolls, crystals and talents

• Sorc if my main. i would be able to help you a lot with this one.
    First most guides on essentsialmana are outdated.
    Recommend you to use this sorc guide:https://sites.google.com/view/yoshasorcererguide/home
    it has everything you need for sorc rotations/glyphes/crystals/rolls/etching etc...
    i see you are playing on mystel i can help you more when i am online but currently at work.
    other classes you can find guides for them on discord each class has its own discord server i will send you those when i can aswell.
    When it comes to sorc any question that you have i would gladly help you with.

• stop turning this into a guide for guardian missions please keep the original idea of the post, also it takes any class literally 30~50minutes even on frost +0, get good and stop spamming.