Civil unrest is broken since ages.

We are now also on INSTAGRAM! ✨ Follow us on www.instagram.com/teraeurope for EXCLUSIVE content about TERA Europe!
  • Cu balance when?
    Each week guildmasters fill Civil unrest with their alts towers just to feed their main guild to get 8 tower kills..
    rise wins every week cus they are a 100 people
    while no other guild has won for weeks
    can we get a limit to 30 people inside cu per guild? and make guild towers with less than 5 people online removed..
    cus currently rise,evil babies,Equilibrium and Blazing souls are breaking rule 8.2b.. by abusing game mechanics to their advantage, such as having mass numbers making it impossible for anyone else to win aswell as putting out filler towers just to destory. (sorry for amazing english ;)
    thats all for me ;)
    EDIT:(make the time ur tower is up worth something aswell concidering rise wins with 0 tower kills each week.. and 2nd place always the guild with most towers.)

• so having a big guild is against the rule?

no its not, but concidering the same guild wins over n over cus the game itself lacks players, making it unable for anyone else to win, it is ruining players experience...
    make it balanced :)

• I also think that something must be done to either help smaller guilds fight against big guilds or to seperate them.
    For example one idea I would have is going by the guild size and giving every guild member a buff/debuff that makes it impossible to dmg any player or tower from guilds that aren't the same size. Or make it dependent on the amount of players inside CU per guild.

Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

• Agreeing to have a 30-member limitation or so

Also as it's supposed to be a PvP thing, making kills more than 1 point / each would be a nice thing but well it'll never happen, the whole CU system always been cancer since day 1

๖ۣۜHate me I'm Famous ♥`

๖ۣۜKyin Lancer

• Said the guy who made an alliance with his 60 people, with DMZ ( 60+ people) back in the days ( 1st month after cu patch) to win vs 20+ people guilds.
    Still agree with you tho.
    Bring alliance back,that's the best solution.

• We were about 35 in each guild at release and videos of the entire CU still show that even with a 2-guild alliance we were still way less than the others, back in times, Demonized wasn't a zerg yet, give me actual proofs of what you blame me for and sure I'll take it but unless you prove me that the 5 or 6 guilds alliance was less than us you might want to drop it now,I won't bother answering to anything aslong as there's nothing to prove it, cba using forums anw

PS: We quit TERA after 4 weeks of CU and the 2 last ones we had no ally

PS2: If you were talking about someone else, ignore this post aswell

PS3: With some tweaks alliance could be nice again

๖ۣۜHate me I'm Famous ♥`

๖ۣۜKyin Lancer

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kyin ().

• I'm just gonna leave this little picture here showing some how CU actually looks like, because I think the game devs gave up on it long ago.
    And no, I'm not trying to complain because we ranked 10 this week. We had no people since we were all busy and people continuously keep leaving for guilds that rank higher to leech on them. I couldn't care less, since I always have fun with my friends and we actually rank usually high and stay alive until we are the last guild standing other than Rise and their fillers, but it still feels like a waste of time each week when there is nothing we can actually do even if we do fine, because other guilds that don't get targetted just destroy tons of towers and continue to keep us at our tower letting the dominant guild slowly win it with no effort.

sorry if I marked any "weaker" guilds as fillers, I still bet that those others guilds with 10deaths and 2min uptime are fillers aswell.
    I think the pic explains it all

• That's actually sad to see, Killian has a bit more guilds but it's either "I camp while having biggest numbers and AFK" or noone bother to defend anymore because they are bored of crashing/playing against double numbers. We personally quit playing TERA seriously as a guild a while ago as there is just no serious organized or with a proper leading PvP guild and sadly more and more are doing this nowadays. At the end we go with like 20 to 25 in raid and just secure 2nd rank through tower for free box/golds

๖ۣۜHate me I'm Famous ♥`

๖ۣۜKyin Lancer

• I stopped playing gvg/CU since ppl start to build alliances in the first week. Even if you make 30players limit there will be guilds that only use OP classes. Gvg is nothing but mass no skill pvp thats it.

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
    Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

• Dear community,

I fully understand why you guys aren`t happy with the civil unrest system. Big Guilds, have always won from the begining and it didn`t change much.

JudicatorTv didn`t only talk about that, he also mentioned that big guilds put other towers from smaller guilds on cu, just to destroy them later on. You guys want balancing, for something that the community created.

You guys want a balanced cu?
    Then stop abusing from something that the develepors did not forseen nor expect.

And this is another rubish question, it only shows that he did not read the post above.
    "so having a big guild is against the rule?"
    No, it is not! But when did cu have any rules?

If you guys want a balanced cu work for it, instead of using the area chat to destroy each other, you guys should plan cu.
    Create 5 or more guilds (only for cu), level them up to lvl20, get 30 players into the guild, put the 5 towers on the map and there you have it.

This would be my idea to fix it, you guys want serious and balanced pvp?
    You can have it, it is in our hadns (community).

• I stopped playing gvg/CU since ppl start to build alliances in the first week. Even if you make 30players limit there will be guilds that only use OP classes. Gvg is nothing but mass no skill pvp thats it.

well thats diffrent tho, feel free to use op classes... others can use same classes by just leveling it..
    thing is others cant bring a 100 people cus its just not enough people around.. or have enough people to spam break towers put out as filler towers...

so ur saying u want cu to stay like this?... nobody enjoys it... not even the guild that wins each week are enjoying it cus its just 2 easy..

• at least the big guild now have "training dummys" (tower farming) which also leaks since beginning of the game, where you can train your rotation. (and no, the gate in TR is not a public training dummy, even if it works, there should still be training dummys available in city's).

unfortunately, tower fall in less then 30seconds :(

• at least the big guild now have "training dummys" (tower farming) which also leaks since beginning of the game, where you can train your rotation. (and no, the gate in TR is not a public training dummy, even if it works, there should still be training dummys available in city's).

why do u bother being in this thread...

TRN gate been my friend for ammount of time equal to week I think so far. It might not be public but it's the best <3

It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:

• CU isn't even a real factor for serious players to begin with.

You say that but I myself as a PvE player only come online for CU and sometimes for crafting.

Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

• Civil unrest could be a real thing that everyone could enjoy
    Activate manahan settings for CU 30 people... people loved that, "no stupid pets allowed tho"....

and ancient mighty dragons shouldn't be 5mil, cough I mean 500k gold either, but no one does the logical thing when benefits show up here and there, amirite or still need more explanations about why CU isn't proper

It Just feels so empty without me :elin33: